'Riots & Rage' - LEFT-WING Violence Explodes After Biden Inauguration

Just a word of caution.......

NEVER, under ANY circumstances, take the news at face value.
Every story is carefully crafted to solidify an agenda. what you read is what THEY WANT YOU TO READ.
Even if you really, really like or want to hear parts of it.

Always remember that 6 Ultra wealthy and powerful Globalists control every news station and the content.
They are absolute masters of information manipulation.

For example, we know that the Agenda is to disarm America. but it will not be easy.
They will conduct voluntary buy back programs first.
The News will tout these as MASSIVELY successful with millions of guns voluntarily turned in. When in fact maybe a few hundred actually were.
You will see pictures of massive piles of guns and lines of people appearing to turn them in. Fake. Propaganda.

When you see news reports of riots, you can be certain the information was manipulated for a reason which might not be readily apparent at first.

Last edited:

Every story is carefully crafted to solidify an agenda. what you read is what THEY WANT YOU TO READ.

Always remember that 6 Ultra wealthy and powerful Globalists control every news station and the content.

For example, we know that the Agenda is to disarm America. but it will not be easy.
The News will tout these as MASSIVELY successful with millions of guns voluntarily turned in. When in fact maybe a few hundred actually were.
You will see pictures of massive piles of guns and lines of people appearing to turn them in. Fake. Propaganda.

When you see news reports of riots, you can be certain the information was manipulated for a reason which might not be readily apparent at first.

easyt65 Just a word of caution... BasicHumanUnit might work for us...

Violence is never necessary. I hope they arrest any and all who were involved.

So you believe everything CNN and MSNBC etc says ? (No surprise there)

If violence is "never" necessary, why have so many died at the hands of violent dictators?

Why didn't we just politely ask the Nazi's to be reasonable and talk about that little desire to rule the world?

If violence is "NEVER" necessary, why do violent thugs still break into homes in the night and kill people even though begged not to?
Please be sure not to fight back when attacked by these criminals....remember, violence is "never" necessary.
Wow. You say some of the absolute most naive, ignorant things on this forum. I doubt you are even American.

The REAL terrorists show themselves.....

The hard lefties are realizing they were being used, and I think they are not going to be happy about it. Look for under the counter Federal directives to States/Cities to clamp down on them now that they have served their purpose.

for throwing eggs eh... :)

Liar. Rocks too. They damaged federal property. Its an insurrection. We need the FBI to track them down and lock them up for 20-years.

Looks like an "insurrection" to me. Where are the democrats condemning the violence?
Wake us up when they overrun the US Capitol Building and assault Congress in-session executing its Constitutional duty to certify election results.

Incited by an Orange Baboon-God of a demagogue who was mistakenly granted executive power until his traitorous lack of character triggered his removal.

The REAL terrorists show themselves.....

Anti-fascist protesters vandalize Oregon Democrats' office on ...

www.reuters.com › article › anti-fascist-protesters-vand...

8 hours ago — Anti-government and anti-fascist protesters vandalized a Democratic Party office and scuffled with police in Portland, Oregon on Wednesday, ...

Sounds like a continuation of the insurrection on Jan 6.

Liar. Rocks too. They damaged federal property. Its an insurrection. We need the FBI to track them down and lock them up for 20-years.

if thats the scale, then what you gonna do with capitol lunatics?...
hang em?... :)

Looks like an "insurrection" to me. Where are the democrats condemning the violence?
Wake us up when they overrun the US Capitol Building and assault Congress in-session executing its Constitutional duty to certify election results.

Incited by an Orange Baboon-God of a demagogue who was mistakenly granted executive power until his lack of character triggered his removal.
Strait out of the medias handbook :lol:

They're anti-fascists. They were just expressing their disapproval of those fascists Biden, Harris, and the DNC.

Like that Baltimore Mayor said, "We must give them room to destroy.."

:laughing0301:

...Strait out of the medias handbook :lol:
Incorrect. Straight from my own eyes and mind... having observed and assesses the events of January 6, 2021, for myself.

Drawn from imagery on-display from ALL the major news services... Conservative ones included... just ask Mitch McConnell.

Incorrect. Straight from my own eyes and mind... having observed and assesses the events of January 6, 2021, for myself.

Drawn from imagery on-display from ALL the major news services... Conservative ones included... just ask Mitch McConnell.
"oh, well republicans said it too......." :lol:

So you believe everything CNN and MSNBC etc says ? (No surprise there)

If violence is "never" necessary, why have so many died at the hands of violent dictators?

Why didn't we just politely ask the Nazi's to be reasonable and talk about that little desire to rule the world?

If violence is "NEVER" necessary, why do violent thugs still break into homes in the night and kill people even though begged not to?
Please be sure not to fight back when attacked by these criminals....remember, violence is "never" necessary.
Wow. You say some of the absolute most naive, ignorant things on this forum. I doubt you are even American.
You believe that the insurrection was justified? Note that the violent dictators were eventually extricated and put out of their misery, just as the terrorists will be, as they are rounded up. Of course, they are on the run as are all violent criminals.

"oh, well republicans said it too......." :lol:
Don't look now... but the Rumpian Era (don't believe your own eyes; believe your Orange Messiah, instead) is over. :auiqs.jpg: ...the one true God be praised.

if thats the scale, then what you gonna do with capitol lunatics?...
hang em?... :)
Yup. They killed 6 people. That should be a death sentence.

They attacked a federal building! They are trying to take over the US govt!!!
That is where our government lawmakers are located and they were only trying to beat or kill them. But you are correct in that they were not trying to take over the US government!!!

Forum List

Back