Riots begin again in Portland and the left are going criminally insane

Ok. I realize that a lot of people like this guy and his little videos. I just will not sit through 20 minutes of bullshittery to get to the point. I don't care what this guy "feels" about a situation or why he wanted to set up in a different location.

Luckily I got the info from the title and I have already seen the news. I'm not trying to be shitty. I swear.

Come on.....this is all about George Floyd.
I think it's all about racism. Blacks wants reparations, recognition that we should feel sorry for them and all the stolen goods they can carry. Thugs are black or low IQ people. Just plain racism on the part of blacks.

The incredible transformation we are watching may very well be the "change" Obama promised us.

What a bunch of pussies the white wing are. What an embarrassment to this country. The rest of the world sees them clutching their gineys, calling 50 people "a riot" and laughs at those pussies.

So, you are part of the observer who sees 50 people throwing molotov cocktails, looting stores, burning cars and buildings, assaulting innocents, and shooting babies and police officers are peaceful protestors. You went crazy when Hillary lost, too, huh?

Forum List

Back