Rioters Took Direction From Trump

You are at war with us. We are not at war with you.

Exactly what was said after 9/11 to the Jihadis.

That's on you, not me.
You stole the presidency. Held another absurd impeachment which is an absolute joke.
You're shutting down Parlor. Booting people off Social Media. Blacklisting anyone who ever
worked for Trump so they can never work again.
Blaming the Capitol farce on Trump though their is zero evidence, explicit of otherwise, he
wanted the Capitol breached.
Tell me who is at war with whom.
DC is on terrorism watch because of people like you.

You just don't have the balls to admit it.
Well you balless wonder, YOUR people burned DC this summer. Among other cities. That would be why a terror watch is on. Because of idiots like you. Oh that’s right, you cower under your bed while real Americans protect themselves from morons like you.
Ah, THAT'S why.

:auiqs.jpg:
So you deny those cities burned and laugh about it? You are a complete fucking piece of shit. You just showed how stupid you are you communist fuck. :ahole-1::fu:
You can't change the subject and put me on the defensive.

You are siding with domestic terrorists. You can't escape that.

Tough shit, Trumpster. You are with them.
You're always on the defensive, NAZI. The "terrorists" are all on the left. The take orders from the Dim Reich.

Still no defense from a coward like you. You forfeited long ago. You remain a piece of shit who brit accurately calls out as a Nazi and BLM/Antifa supporter. Again, I hope your home gets burned so we can then laugh at you.
You are defending the dumbest poster on the board dope.

Hey guess what?

Trump can't pardon these MAGArat criminals. If he does, that will be used as evidence of his complicity.

Keep that in mind if you decide you want to emulate what occurred at the Capitol

I know MAGArats are claiming that Trump didn't order that MAGAriot...but THEY say he did

Our president wants us here,” a man live-streaming from inside the Capitol building said, according to a New York Times report. “We wait and take orders from our president.”
“The President asked for his supporters to be there to attend, and I felt like it was important, because of how much I love this country, to actually be there,” Larry Brock Jr., an Air Force veteran who was seen on the floor of the Senate in a helmet and fatigues while holding flex-cuffs, told The New Yorker. (Brock was later arrested.)

“He said, ‘Hey, I need my digital soldiers to show up on January 6.’ And we all did,” Doug Sweet, a 58-year old who stormed the Capitol and was later arrested, told The Wall Street Journal.
Anyone who says tRump didn't cause the insurrection needs to remember that bin lauden didn't fly the planes.

You are at war with us. We are not at war with you.

Exactly what was said after 9/11 to the Jihadis.

That's on you, not me.
You stole the presidency. Held another absurd impeachment which is an absolute joke.
You're shutting down Parlor. Booting people off Social Media. Blacklisting anyone who ever
worked for Trump so they can never work again.
Blaming the Capitol farce on Trump though their is zero evidence, explicit of otherwise, he
wanted the Capitol breached.
Tell me who is at war with whom.
DC is on terrorism watch because of people like you.

You just don't have the balls to admit it.
Well you balless wonder, YOUR people burned DC this summer. Among other cities. That would be why a terror watch is on. Because of idiots like you. Oh that’s right, you cower under your bed while real Americans protect themselves from morons like you.
Ah, THAT'S why.

:auiqs.jpg:
So you deny those cities burned and laugh about it? You are a complete fucking piece of shit. You just showed how stupid you are you communist fuck. :ahole-1::fu:
You can't change the subject and put me on the defensive.

You are siding with domestic terrorists. You can't escape that.

Tough shit, Trumpster. You are with them.
You're always on the defensive, NAZI. The "terrorists" are all on the left. The take orders from the Dim Reich.
Every time I happen upon one of your posts I just have to SMH at the massive amounts of stupidity on display.

• Thanks
Reactions: JLW
You illiterate shitstain. I responded to your laughing about cities being burned by your BLM and Antifa pals. Your immediate retreat because you got exposed is noted. Tough shit asshole. I hope they burn your home so we can laugh at you. Pathetic communist piece of shit.
EmLd3NAVMAAevLh.jpg
Your forfeit is noted you piece of shit.:ahole-1::fu: As is your inability to debate. Communist shitstain.
qe9Rx9bh.jpg
Your forfeit has already been recorded you cowardly shitstain. Notice how you run away from your laughing about cities being burned. You’re brainless. And hopeless. And one of the biggest pieces of shit here asshole. That’s saying something. Now try defending your idiocy so I can slap you more. Fuck off and die.
Good. Get it all out.

:itsok:
More utter stupidity and failure. Keep running from your comment laughing at burning cities. Your cowardice is exceeded by your stupidity. Note that you can’t even defend your stupidity. Step in front of a bus.
Maga-tears-mug.jpg
Still no defense from a coward like you. You forfeited long ago. You remain a piece of shit who brit accurately calls out as a Nazi and BLM/Antifa supporter. Again, I hope your home gets burned so we can then laugh at you.
With virtually no effort whatsoever, ol' Mac can turn Trumpsters into quivering drama queens.

DAMN I'm good.

:cool:
No asshole, you’re a fucking uneducated illiterate coward who has yet to defend laughing at people losing their homes, businesses, and lives. Quivering? Hardly you pussy. If I ever see you, I’ll knock you into next week asshole. You’re pathetic is what you are. Now for the last time, defend your comment shitstain. NOW.
MEGA meltdown!
No meltdown asshole. You insulted hundreds of thousands of people who lost homework, businesses, or their lives to your sides rioting. That makes you a grade A piece of shit. Running like a coward doesn’t help you any. Mock this statement and show what a scumbag you are. Disgusting.
I actually didn't. I've just been laughing at you and your emotional trauma.

But I know you guys believe whatever silly shit sprays out your minds.

Now. Calm down. This is boring.
No, you laughed at those people and now you’re pathetically trying to cover your ass liked the coward you are. Look at the sudden surrender when Mac gets called out. Run along boy. Adults are speaking.
Okay bye!
Mac really has the MAGArats triggered
Rope-A-Dope.

I say very little, and they completely melt down.

They've been conned. By a buffoon. That's gotta hurt.
No, you and LUSH are running like scared little chickens because YOU found people losing homes, businesses, and their lives FUNNY you fucking piece of shit. Both of you go tell those people it’s funny. Do it cowards. Oh you won’t because they’ll beat you within an inch of your worthless lives.

“Statistically impossible to have lost the 2020 Election,” Trump, a Republican, tweeted on Dec. 20. “Big protest in DC on January 6th. Be there, will be wild!”

Appearing at what could be his last rally as the sitting president, Trump exhorted his supporters “to fight.”

“We will never give up, we will never concede,” Trump said, delighting the crowd by calling Democratic victories the product of what he called “explosions of bullshit.”

“Bullshit! Bullshit! Bullshit!” people chanted in reply.

He posted another message that called the mob “great patriots” who were reacting to an election victory “viciously stripped away.” Twitter later hid three tweets and locked Trump’s account.

Mr Trump tweeted several message on Wednesday, calling the people who stormed Capitol Hill "patriots". He also said "We love you."
For once all that you claim is true. Amazing.

But even at that, going that extra step and claiming that Trump caused the storming of the Capitol
is bullshit and not supported by evidence.
Tens of thousands attended the rally. How many actually entered the Capitol and one of them we already
know was BLM. How many others will turn up?
The ones who entered the capitol and caused the damage turned out to be well known antifa operatives.

You are defending the dumbest poster on the board dope.

Hey guess what?

Trump can't pardon these MAGArat criminals. If he does, that will be used as evidence of his complicity.

Keep that in mind if you decide you want to emulate what occurred at the Capitol
Hey LUSH you best shut your lying mouth. Guess what else asshole? They don’t need pardoning. The dumbest poster? That’s tough. Pick from any number of you leftards. Beating you down doesn’t get old LUSH.

The ones who entered the capitol and caused the damage turned out to be well known antifa operatives.
Horse shit and you know it.

Was Elizabeth from Knoxville ANTIFA?

"We were just storming the Capitol. It's a REVOLUTION" she cried...she also said "They were shooting at us...they're supposed to shoot BLM"

You illiterate shitstain. I responded to your laughing about cities being burned by your BLM and Antifa pals. Your immediate retreat because you got exposed is noted. Tough shit asshole. I hope they burn your home so we can laugh at you. Pathetic communist piece of shit.
EmLd3NAVMAAevLh.jpg
Your forfeit is noted you piece of shit.:ahole-1::fu: As is your inability to debate. Communist shitstain.
qe9Rx9bh.jpg
Your forfeit has already been recorded you cowardly shitstain. Notice how you run away from your laughing about cities being burned. You’re brainless. And hopeless. And one of the biggest pieces of shit here asshole. That’s saying something. Now try defending your idiocy so I can slap you more. Fuck off and die.
Good. Get it all out.

More utter stupidity and failure. Keep running from your comment laughing at burning cities. Your cowardice is exceeded by your stupidity. Note that you can’t even defend your stupidity. Step in front of a bus.
Maga-tears-mug.jpg
With virtually no effort whatsoever, ol' Mac can turn Trumpsters into quivering drama queens.

DAMN I'm good.

No asshole, you’re a fucking uneducated illiterate coward who has yet to defend laughing at people losing their homes, businesses, and lives. Quivering? Hardly you pussy. If I ever see you, I’ll knock you into next week asshole. You’re pathetic is what you are. Now for the last time, defend your comment shitstain. NOW.
MEGA meltdown!
No meltdown asshole. You insulted hundreds of thousands of people who lost homework, businesses, or their lives to your sides rioting. That makes you a grade A piece of shit. Running like a coward doesn’t help you any. Mock this statement and show what a scumbag you are. Disgusting.

No, you laughed at those people and now you’re pathetically trying to cover your ass liked the coward you are. Look at the sudden surrender when Mac gets called out. Run along boy. Adults are speaking.
Okay bye!
Rope-A-Dope.

No, you and LUSH are running like scared little chickens because YOU found people losing homes, businesses, and their lives FUNNY you fucking piece of shit. Both of you go tell those people it’s funny. Do it cowards. Oh you won’t because they’ll beat you within an inch of your worthless lives.
Poor Trumpster. You lose.

EmLd3NAVMAAevLh.jpg
qe9Rx9bh.jpg
Good. Get it all out.

Maga-tears-mug.jpg

DAMN I'm good.

MEGA meltdown!

Okay bye!
Rope-A-Dope.

Poor Trumpster. You lose.

Poor grade A piece of shit. You were told to go tell those people you think it’s funny they lost everything to your rioters. Noting your cowardice. Fuck off and die.

Poor grade A piece of shit. You were told to go tell those people you think it’s funny they lost everything to your rioters. Noting your cowardice. Fuck off and die.
I know you desperately wanted that nonsense to mean something but sadly for you...it was just a spasm of rage

I know you desperately wanted that nonsense to mean something but sadly for you...it was just a spasm of rage
And here is the white knight LUSH. Also known as stolen valor pussy coward bitch. Again fuckwad, go tell those people it’s funny. Yes I would slap you stupid. Sadly for you, I consider you a joke. And a liar. :fu::ahole-1:

And here is the white knight LUSH. Also known as stolen valor pussy coward bitch. Again fuckwad, go tell those people it’s funny. Yes I would slap you stupid. Sadly for you, I consider you a joke. And a liar. :fu::ahole-1:
Prozac maybe?

Prozac maybe?
Is that the drug you are abusing LUSH? Most people know mixing booze and drugs isn’t smart. Oh wait, it’s you. That’s explains it. Noting your utter cowardice. Keep throwing your tantrum. I’m getting a good laugh from slapping you.

I know MAGArats are claiming that Trump didn't order that MAGAriot...but THEY say he did

Our president wants us here,” a man live-streaming from inside the Capitol building said, according to a New York Times report. “We wait and take orders from our president.”
“The President asked for his supporters to be there to attend, and I felt like it was important, because of how much I love this country, to actually be there,” Larry Brock Jr., an Air Force veteran who was seen on the floor of the Senate in a helmet and fatigues while holding flex-cuffs, told The New Yorker. (Brock was later arrested.)

“He said, ‘Hey, I need my digital soldiers to show up on January 6.’ And we all did,” Doug Sweet, a 58-year old who stormed the Capitol and was later arrested, told The Wall Street Journal.
biden gave billions in arms to the taliban a terrorist group why has biden not been arrested

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back