Rioters Took Direction From Trump

Lesh

Diamond Member
Dec 21, 2016
I know MAGArats are claiming that Trump didn't order that MAGAriot...but THEY say he did

Our president wants us here,” a man live-streaming from inside the Capitol building said, according to a New York Times report. “We wait and take orders from our president.”
“The President asked for his supporters to be there to attend, and I felt like it was important, because of how much I love this country, to actually be there,” Larry Brock Jr., an Air Force veteran who was seen on the floor of the Senate in a helmet and fatigues while holding flex-cuffs, told The New Yorker. (Brock was later arrested.)

“He said, ‘Hey, I need my digital soldiers to show up on January 6.’ And we all did,” Doug Sweet, a 58-year old who stormed the Capitol and was later arrested, told The Wall Street Journal.

Jacob Chansley, the spear-carrying and fur hat-wearing insurrectionist known as the Q Shaman, reportedly came with a group of “patriots” from Arizona, according to prosecutors, “at the request of the President.”
“My client had heard the oft-repeated words of President Trump,” Al Watkins, Chansley’s lawyer, said in a press release that also asked Trump to pardon Chansley. “The words and invitation of a president are supposed to mean something.”
Robert Sanford, an ex-firefighter who threw a fire extinguisher at police officers at the Capitol, was reportedly “following the President’s instructions,” according to a friend who reported Sanford to the FBI.
“We were invited here!” one insurrectionist can be seen in a live video yelling into a bullhorn on the Capitol steps. “We were invited by the president of the United States!”

I know MAGArats are claiming that Trump didn't order that MAGAriot...but THEY say he did

Our president wants us here,” a man live-streaming from inside the Capitol building said, according to a New York Times report. “We wait and take orders from our president.”
“The President asked for his supporters to be there to attend, and I felt like it was important, because of how much I love this country, to actually be there,” Larry Brock Jr., an Air Force veteran who was seen on the floor of the Senate in a helmet and fatigues while holding flex-cuffs, told The New Yorker. (Brock was later arrested.)

“He said, ‘Hey, I need my digital soldiers to show up on January 6.’ And we all did,” Doug Sweet, a 58-year old who stormed the Capitol and was later arrested, told The Wall Street Journal.
Trump: "Yeah, y'all head that way!" I heard him say it!

:auiqs.jpg: DALLAS -- A Dallas-area real estate agent who is facing charges for allegedly being part of the pro-President Donald Trump mob that stormed the U.S. Capitol last week said she's a “normal person" who listened to her president.
“I just want people to know I’m a normal person, that I listen to my president who told me to go to the Capitol, that I was displaying my patriotism while I was there and I was just protesting and I wasn’t trying to do anything violent and I didn’t realize there was actually violence,” Ryan said.
She then turned the camera to expose her face, the complaint noted, and said, “Y’all know who to hire for your Realtor, Jenna Ryan for your Realtor.” Nearly halfway through, Ryan appears to have made it to the front door, chanting, “USA, USA” and “Here we are, in the name of Jesus.”
“We are going to (expletive) go in here,” Ryan said in the video as she approached the top of the stairs on the west side of the Capitol building. “Life or death, it doesn’t matter. Here we go.”

Thanks for the confirmation, idiot. Trump wanted people at the rally so tens of thousands of people showed
up. Trump never asked anyone to storm the Capitol building, either explicitly or otherwise.

Criminals looking to gain favor from the criminal justice system by claiming Trump wanted them "there" (inside the Capitol) are grasping at straws and, in a cowardly turn, trying to use Donald Trump as their alibi.

It doesn't wash at all.

Thanks for the confirmation, idiot. Trump wanted people at the rally so tens of thousands of people showed
up. Trump never asked anyone to storm the Capitol building, either explicitly or otherwise.

Criminals looking to gain favor from the criminal justice system by claiming Trump wanted them "there" (inside the Capitol) are grasping at straws and, in a cowardly turn, trying to use Donald Trump as their alibi.

It doesn't wash at all.
THEY think he DID do that...all of it

Jacob Chansley, the spear-carrying and fur hat-wearing insurrectionist known as the Q Shaman, reportedly came with a group of “patriots” from Arizona, according to prosecutors, “at the request of the President.”
“My client had heard the oft-repeated words of President Trump,” Al Watkins, Chansley’s lawyer, said in a press release that also asked Trump to pardon Chansley. “The words and invitation of a president are supposed to mean something.”
Robert Sanford, an ex-firefighter who threw a fire extinguisher at police officers at the Capitol, was reportedly “following the President’s instructions,” according to a friend who reported Sanford to the FBI.
“We were invited here!” one insurrectionist can be seen in a live video yelling into a bullhorn on the Capitol steps. “We were invited by the president of the United States!”
And the riot happened while Trump was addressing his supporters at the White House....

Trump sure must have magical powers to have his supporters in 2 places at the same time!!!!!

THEY think he DID do that...all of it
Well someone can THINK his cat wanted him to set the neighbor's house on fire.
Try arguing the cat was responsible in court.
The Trump alibi is so specious and paper thin it's nonexistent.

FAKE NEWS, Jackhole. Should be moved to Conspiracy Theories. Trump gave no such "direction," you kook.

“Statistically impossible to have lost the 2020 Election,” Trump, a Republican, tweeted on Dec. 20. “Big protest in DC on January 6th. Be there, will be wild!”

Appearing at what could be his last rally as the sitting president, Trump exhorted his supporters “to fight.”

“We will never give up, we will never concede,” Trump said, delighting the crowd by calling Democratic victories the product of what he called “explosions of bullshit.”

“Bullshit! Bullshit! Bullshit!” people chanted in reply.

He posted another message that called the mob “great patriots” who were reacting to an election victory “viciously stripped away.” Twitter later hid three tweets and locked Trump’s account.

Mr Trump tweeted several message on Wednesday, calling the people who stormed Capitol Hill "patriots". He also said "We love you."

Wow, you're hearing voices in your head...dumbass.

Holy shit, you twisted fucks are all over the place..,are riots a bad thing now?
dc0fb903075d8e5b8b79a1f627e07293.png

Bullshit! Trump said no such thing.

He didn't want these people to storm the Congress!

He didn't want them to interupt the Senate proceedings to certify the election!

He wanted no violence in his name!

Thats why as soon as his crowds started a violent breach of the Capitol Building our Constitution loving President came out to tell them to stop the maddness...oh wait, no he didn't, he stood by and watched it all unfold, reveling at his people "fighting" for him, because he is a selfish fuck through and through.

Last edited:

Thats why as soon as his crowds started a violent breach of the Capitol Building our Constitution loving President came out to tell them to stop the maddness...oh wait, no he didn't, he stood by and watch it unfold reveling at his people "fighting" for him.

“He didn't want these people to storm the Congress!
He didn't want them to interupt the Senate proceedings to certify the election!”

I hope he did.

He had his terrorists whipped into a frenzy when they got there.

Four years of conditioning.

He could have said "pretty little kitten" and they would have attacked.

After the terrorist attack, he called them "special people" and said "we love you".

Done deal. Tough shit, Trumpsters.

Last edited:

Thats why as soon as his crowds started a violent breach of the Capitol Building our Constitution loving President came out to tell them to stop the maddness...oh wait, no he didn't, he stood by and watch it unfold reveling at his people "fighting" for him.

“He didn't want these people to storm the Congress!
He didn't want them to interupt the Senate proceedings to certify the election!”

I hope he did.

Your crazy hopes came true - President of the United States INCITED A VIOLENT INSURECTION - a criminal conduct he was impeached for and will hopefully get convicted for in both Congress and other criminal/civil proceedings.

Forum List

Back