Rioter: ‘We’re Gonna Start Coming to the Suburbs’ -- “Ain’t nothing left here.”

Sadly race riots are not unique to the USA., Here in the UK there have been three major riots that I can remember.
The worst resulting in a white copper having his head hacked off.
In 2015 Britains senior policeman admitted that London Met Police were Institutionally Racist.
With the continual incidents for many years and resulting riots perhaps its time US forces admitted the same and retrained its officers!

What Obama said about the Ferguson looting, pillaging, etc.
He said Monday night's protests were "overwhelmingly peaceful," but said some of the images from Ferguson -- including police cars being destroyed and businesses looted -- shouldn't be tolerated.
"There are productive ways of responding and expressing those frustrations, and there are destructive ways of responding," Obama said. "Burning buildings, torching cars, destroying property, putting people at risk -- that's destructive and there's no excuse for it. Those are criminal acts. And people should be prosecuted if they engage in criminal acts."

Strange thread - I have not heard a single criticism of the root cause of the riots, the murdering copper!
This is the (racists') thread.

Came to spray a little Raid.
He said Monday night's protests were "overwhelmingly peaceful," but said some of the images from Ferguson -- including police cars being destroyed and businesses looted -- shouldn't be tolerated.
"There are productive ways of responding and expressing those frustrations, and there are destructive ways of responding," Obama said. "Burning buildings, torching cars, destroying property, putting people at risk -- that's destructive and there's no excuse for it. Those are criminal acts. And people should be prosecuted if they engage in criminal acts."
You know me!

I have never read a thread on any forum where practically everybody has said exactly the same thing and with such vitriol - a bit scary!

Somehow I very much doubt if they care what Obama said!

Strange thread - I have not heard a single criticism of the root cause of the riots, the murdering copper!

You know me!

I have never read a thread on any forum where practically everybody has said exactly the same thing and with such vitriol - a bit scary!

You belong in the Rubber Room too

With all respect.

You know me!

No, but they need to hear it.

You know me!

With all respect.
You look like you never came out of the rubber room sweet cheeks! (whatever it is)

You know me!

With all respect.
You look like you never came out of the rubber room sweet cheeks! (whatever it is)

another...:cuckoo:...look....time for your medicine.:dunno:

Tsk tsk. Did he extend his pinky when he intoned?

Why should we care about what he said about Ferguson? WTF does that have to do with anything?

The fuckers have an arrest, and yet they keep on rioting. Fucking animals.
There was going to be a riot no matter what. The left stirs this shit up on purpose. The moment that video hit they were gathering up the instigator brigade and sending them out. The riot was and always is the actual goal. They just wait for the opportunity.

Forum List

Back