Riot realities Set in

Without Trump to focus and blame everything on real issues cant be ignored and the truth is ugly.

Interesting..............because the entire DNC STILL denies all the race riots, destruction, deaths, and harassment going on during Obozo's communist reign of horrors!!!

I can't even imagine them acknowledging ANY of the riots, destruction, deaths, and harassment that went on in the past year!!

Oh they still blame Trump alright....
They blame Biden also....
The entire DNC is to blame!!
The whole world is to blame..

The whole government is to blame for ignoring it and infact condoning it.

State officials are to blame for letting it start then letting it grow out of control.

And society is to blame for letting it happen. Half just ignored, the other half encouraged.

Media is to blame a lot because they didn't report on it unless it fit their narrative of them being happy, peaceful, courageous do gooders.

So yeah, you're right. Everyone is to blame.

Without Trump to focus and blame everything on real issues cant be ignored and the truth is ugly.

Don't give a rats ass anymore about a shit hole. Burn the MFs down to the ground and build back way better. I cared deeply last Summer. Today. Nope

But I truly pity any conservative who has to live among feces, filth, and debauchery.

Why would anyone want to live in Hell? They can't be saved. That train was missed a couple decades ago.

It is going to be a loooonnnngggg hot brutal Summer in da Chit Holes

But this is what they want

Oh they still blame Trump alright....
They blame Biden also....
The entire DNC is to blame!!
Portland and their elected officials are to blame for Portland's problems. That mayor understands at a certain level about compassion vs enabling, but he and those cities civic leaders have nothing but false compassion and are in fact, the enablers. That is a view from around 2,300 miles away. Here's another. If those leaders do not take the tough, hard steps to correct the over indulgences in the false name of compassion, then the city is probably permanently screwed, leaving the only logical choice of the citizens, which moving company or selection of U-haul company to use.
If you come here, leave your indulgences behind.

The shining example of a DEMOCRAT UTOPIA. This is exactly what an end game example of FULL WOKE DEMOCRAT CONTROL looks like. The democrat party would have ALL of America looking EXACTLY LIKE PORTLAND, if they had control over all over America.

Portlanders need to stop electing Democrats loons like Ted Wheeler. I've never been too much of a fan of Greg Gutfeld, but he hits the nail right on the head, in this scathing annilhilation of Ted Wheeler.

No not "everyone" is to blame...the democrat party and their media
are to blame....Trump tried to send in the guard and the libs went nuts...so this is what you get...several blue cities that will never be the same again...happy dems?.....

No not "everyone" is to blame...the democrat party and their media
are to blame....Trump tried to send in the guard and the libs went nuts...so this is what you get...several blue cities that will never be the same again...happy dems?.....

if I was a business person and looking for a place to invest, I sure would not be looking in that city. Great job Democrats! way to protect the interest of people who want to have a job, a home and raise a family! But obviously those are not the type of people you want in your cities

Forum List

Back