RINOs being exposed - this is just the beginning, more to come.

Locke11_21

Democrat Party - the REAL Fascist Party
Dec 31, 2011
Bay State
When it comes to the absolute scum of the earth, there are really only 2 supposed forms of life that are worse than a RINO - a pedophile and a land developer (aka - an earth rapist). Aside from, it is great to see some of the sewage in America being exposed - the RINO. I will state it again, a RINO is worse than a democrat. A RINO is a shitbag too cowardly to run as a radical democrat. The way I view a RINO is this - the only difference between a RINO and pile of shit on the ground is that after awhile the pile of shit stops stinking and it has a use - it can be used as fertilizer. So, lately, The Gateway Pundit and Project Veritas have declared war on RINOs, and thank God for that. These fucking shitbags need to be exposed for who they are. While many great things can be said about the real President, Donald J. Trump - the best thing he did was expose the RINO. If you truly want to know how I feel about RINOs, when Mitch McConjob kicks the bucket from old age, I mean seriously what is he 150 years old??? When Mitch is gone, we are celebrating with champagne and caviar. Ok, enough rambling, so back to RINOs being exposed, and this is just the beginning. These outlets goal is to destroy RINOs before they have a chance of fooling unsuspecting voters. While they won't be able to expose every RINO, they'll do tremendous damage to them. If we could get to the point where REAL Republicans gain the majority, they can cut off all funding to RINO candidates and make the RINO extinct. In conclusion, before I post the links of exposure, I will say this, I am at the point where I will not rule out voting for a democrat in a general election in order to get rid of a RINO.

Let's start with a true closet RINO - Dan Crenshaw. Yeah, he served, but fuck him

In Arizona, this RINO, Alex Stovall got exposed big time. What fucking sack of shit.

Illinois RINO candidate Jesse Sullivan is the founder of a radical left-wing extremist publication. This guy needs to be running for governor as a member of the communist party.

But wait, there is more...America-hating communist who is trying pass himself off as a Republican, Georgia AG, Raffensperger and other GA RINO shit, Fuchs and Sterling are heavily entrenched in helping communists run as Republicans in Georgia.

This is where the conservative movement needs to focus, exposing the RINO communist shitbags and ridding the party of this stench of shit. After that, then they can focus on going after democrats. This is just the beginning, and it is great to see Project Veritas, Gateway Pundit, Breitbart and some other publications are out to destroy the RINO.

C. Clayton Jones loudly flatulated:

Such is the authoritarian right: compel conformity and punish dissent.
Sounds like you are too fucking dumb to realize the real authoritarianism is coming from the left, not the right.

Conservatives are the absolute scum of the earth; the conservative movement is pure evil.
You are the one who loves killing babies, not the right. That make you the scum of the earth and pure evil.

compel conformity and punish dissent.
Poor baby. But that is ALL the Left does! You assholes walk so much in lock step together that you only need one pair of shoes!

Conservatives are the absolute scum of the earth; the conservative movement is pure evil.
Then America is pure evil because conservatives are why America is here in the first place!

Sounds like you are too fucking dumb to realize the real authoritarianism is coming from the left, not the right.
You are the one who loves killing babies, not the right. That make you the scum of the earth and pure evil.

Nah, he knows. The Left are the exact opposite of everything they claim. They are in denial of everything they do then once done, accuse and blame others for doing it. They attack Trump and the Right not for what they claim but exactly BECAUSE it is being SUCCESSFUL and is turning people's heads around opening eyes about what the Left really represent.

There are no ‘RINOs,’ all Republicans are the same – whether they support Trump or not, whether they’re critical of other Republicans or not; all Republicans are wrong on the issues, unfit for public office, and have contempt for sound, responsible governance.

There are no ‘RINOs,’ all Republicans are the same – whether they support Trump or not, whether they’re critical of other Republicans or not; all Republicans are wrong on the issues, unfit for public office, and have contempt for sound, responsible governance.
So you would rather have permanent ONE PARTY far Left Communist rule. You're a fucking totalitarian scumbag.

Republicans like Jerry Sandusky and Jim Duggars?

When it comes to the absolute scum of the earth, there are really only 2 supposed forms of life that are worse than a RINO - a pedophile and a land developer (aka - an earth rapist). Aside from, it is great to see some of the sewage in America being exposed - the RINO. I will state it again, a RINO is worse than a democrat. A RINO is a shitbag too cowardly to run as a radical democrat. The way I view a RINO is this - the only difference between a RINO and pile of shit on the ground is that after awhile the pile of shit stops stinking and it has a use - it can be used as fertilizer. So, lately, The Gateway Pundit and Project Veritas have declared war on RINOs, and thank God for that. These fucking shitbags need to be exposed for who they are. While many great things can be said about the real President, Donald J. Trump - the best thing he did was expose the RINO. If you truly want to know how I feel about RINOs, when Mitch McConjob kicks the bucket from old age, I mean seriously what is he 150 years old??? When Mitch is gone, we are celebrating with champagne and caviar. Ok, enough rambling, so back to RINOs being exposed, and this is just the beginning. These outlets goal is to destroy RINOs before they have a chance of fooling unsuspecting voters. While they won't be able to expose every RINO, they'll do tremendous damage to them. If we could get to the point where REAL Republicans gain the majority, they can cut off all funding to RINO candidates and make the RINO extinct. In conclusion, before I post the links of exposure, I will say this, I am at the point where I will not rule out voting for a democrat in a general election in order to get rid of a RINO.

Let's start with a true closet RINO - Dan Crenshaw. Yeah, he served, but fuck him

In Arizona, this RINO, Alex Stovall got exposed big time. What fucking sack of shit.

Illinois RINO candidate Jesse Sullivan is the founder of a radical left-wing extremist publication. This guy needs to be running for governor as a member of the communist party.

But wait, there is more...America-hating communist who is trying pass himself off as a Republican, Georgia AG, Raffensperger and other GA RINO shit, Fuchs and Sterling are heavily entrenched in helping communists run as Republicans in Georgia.

This is where the conservative movement needs to focus, exposing the RINO communist shitbags and ridding the party of this stench of shit. After that, then they can focus on going after democrats. This is just the beginning, and it is great to see Project Veritas, Gateway Pundit, Breitbart and some other publications are out to destroy the RINO.
xmdmmdmd,d,,ddd.jpeg

Such is the authoritarian right: compel conformity and punish dissent.

Funny that when we see vote on bills in Congress, it is not like Progs split their votes by their, left, center and right wings. But as you are promoting yourself as pure as the driven snow and blessed, for some reason the crimes in your areas are heinous and several times worse than what it was before since the illumination of Prog godliness.

Crenshaw's a total dirtbag.

And the guy that won the VA governorship too - just wait.

Liberals, not the left.

Poor baby. But that is ALL the Left does! You assholes walk so much in lock step together that you only need one pair of shoes!

Then America is pure evil because conservatives are why America is here in the first place!
CCJ's a liberal, not a leftist.

Liberals, not the left.
They're not liberals. There's nothing liberal about the current Democrat party. With very few exceptions, modern Democrats holding political office are statist collectivist authoritarians, who believe that individual liberties, private business ownership, and individual property rights are entirely subordinate to the federal government's control, and that laws should be enforced according to arbitrary political ideology rather than blind equality. They believe everything and everyone is subordinate to central government dictate, and actively facilitate censorship of any information or opinion that deviates from their official narratives. These things could not be more clear at the present time, unless you've literally been living under a rock. How you can claim they aren't politically left is absolutely beyond me.

To frame it another way, do any of the following characteristics sound even remotely consistent with the actions of the modern Democrat party to you?

liberal, adjective:

of, pertaining to, based on, or advocating liberalism, especially the freedom of the individual and governmental guarantees of individual rights and liberties.

liberalism, noun:

Liberalism is a political and moral philosophy based on liberty, consent of the governed and equality before the law.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back