RINOs being exposed - this is just the beginning, more to come.

They're not liberals. There's nothing liberal about the current Democrat party. With very few exceptions, modern Democrats holding political office are statist collectivist authoritarians, who believe that individual liberties, private business ownership, and individual property rights are entirely subordinate to the federal government's control, and that laws should be enforced according to arbitrary political ideology rather than blind equality. They believe everything and everyone is subordinate to central government dictate, and actively facilitate censorship of any information or opinion that deviates from their official narratives. These things could not be more clear at the present time, unless you've literally been living under a rock. How you can claim they aren't politically left is absolutely beyond me.

To frame it another way, do any of the following characteristics sound even remotely consistent with the actions of the modern Democrat party to you?

liberal, adjective:

of, pertaining to, based on, or advocating liberalism, especially the freedom of the individual and governmental guarantees of individual rights and liberties.

liberalism, noun:

Liberalism is a political and moral philosophy based on liberty, consent of the governed and equality before the law.

Excellent points.

Liberals are VERY illiberal to be sure.

RINOs are like the dishonest jurors who fake being fair and impartial to get on a jury when all along they were scheming to get seated so they could enact their brand of justice.

(On an aside, Kyle said that was his fear. He knew that if all jurors were fair, he would be acquitted, but if one “hidden” leftist faked his way onto the jury, the damage would be done.)

Trump didn't register to vote until he was 45 and he's changed parties 5 times since then.
It may have just been that he was apolitical, but when he saw the destructive path on which the Dems were embarking, he wanted to step in and save the country from their threat to “transform” America.

Anyone reading my posts would think that I have been interested in politics for a long time. I always voted, in the early years for Dems (they were normal then), and then switched parties. But it wasn’t until 2001, after the Muslim extremists murdered 3000 of our citizens, that I became more aware; and it really wasn’t until Obama rammed Obamcare down our throats, which hurt me personally and left me without coverage for my pre-X condition, that I become dedicated to supporting Republicans.

To Surada:

I notice when I make very valid points to which you can’t argue, you just slap a “funny” on it. You’ve done this repeatedly. How about being a big girl and actually either a) debate a point you disagree with, or b) say nothing?

You remind me of that girl in elementary school who would stick out her tongue and say “Nuh-uh!” when another kid made a very valid point that didn’t go her way.

To Surada:

I notice when I make very valid points to which you can’t argue, you just slap a “funny” on it. You’ve done this repeatedly. How about being a big girl and actually either a) debate a point you disagree with, or b) say nothing?

You remind me of that girl in elementary school who would stick out her tongue and say “Nuh-uh!” when another kid made a very valid point that didn’t go her way.

You obviously don't know anything about healthcare or cost shifting... and I am really tired of trying to explain it or provide links on the issue.

You obviously don't know anything about healthcare or cost shifting... and I am really tired of trying to explain it or provide links on the issue.
You obviously don’t know anything about how Obamacare made health care unaffordable to millions of self-employed people who had previously had good plans. I’m tired of trying to explain it to a leftist who can’t comprehend that when you make things free or nearly free for SOME people, OTHER people end up paying for it.

Forum List

Back