RINO McCain swings to the right

ScreamingEagle

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2004
Any of you really believe this McPain-in-the-neck?

McCain, who has supported comprehensive reform in the past but has shied away from it this year, said Congress should not consider reform until the border is secure. "The lesson is clear: We have to secure the border," he said.

Former U.S. Rep. J.D. Hayworth, who is running against McCain, accused him of changing his position for political purposes. Hayworth has made border security and illegal-immigration enforcement the center of his opposition to McCain. "Arizonans have long desired, and long deserved, to have a secure southern border. McCain's effort today is born of political convenience - driven by his need for personal political gain," Hayworth said in a statement.

McCain, Kyl back bill, call for Guard on border

McQuisling is just trying to look good, to try and get re-elected for a 6-year farewell tour.

Your so right.

I think he's about to get his ass kicked by Hayworth.

NOW he decides to become a real conservative. Jeeze. Who does he think he's fooling???

McQuisling is just trying to look good, to try and get re-elected for a 6-year farewell tour.

Your so right.

NOW he decides to become a real conservative. Jeeze. Who does he think he's fooling???

Caribou Barbie endorsed McCain, so I assume if no one else, McCain has fooled the queen of the Tea Baggers, Sarah Palin, ....

Your so right.

Caribou Barbie endorsed McCain, so I assume if no one else, McCain has fooled the queen of the Tea Baggers, Sarah Palin, ....

he gave her fame, ya gotta dance with the one that brung ya.........

Your so right.

he gave her fame, ya gotta dance with the one that brung ya.........

In other words, Sarah Palin is a fraud?

It is probably time for McCain to fade into the sunset. The sad thing is that he will be replaced by the pompous gasbag Hayworth. There is a reason he lost his seat in the past.

In other words, Sarah Palin is a fraud?

Fraud? LMAO@U!

I just mean she would simply not be as famous as she is had McCain not chose her for his VP candidate.

So, McCain allowed her to become a millionaire. What does this have to do with my question?

Here is you comment that I responded too;
"Caribou Barbie endorsed McCain, so I assume if no one else, McCain has fooled the queen of the Tea Baggers, Sarah Palin, ...."

How is that a question?

Fraud? LMAO@U!

I just mean she would simply not be as famous as she is had McCain not chose her for his VP candidate.

So, McCain allowed her to become a millionaire. What does this have to do with my question?

"Caribou Barbie endorsed McCain, so I assume if no one else, McCain has fooled the queen of the Tea Baggers, Sarah Palin, ...."

How is that a question?

No, it's not. Look at what you quoted from me....in your response. You responded to my question....look above.

How is that a question?

No, it's not. Look at what you quoted from me....in your response. You responded to my question....look above.

and my anwer;

Fraud? LMAO@U!

McCain should have retired. His time is clearly up. It's time for the RINOs to get the boot from the GOP for good. Hayworth is clearly the right choice. McCain might win in the end but it's not a good thing for the GOP. I respect John McCain but i do not support his RINO politics. I'm rooting for Hayworth.

How is that a question?

and my anwer;

Fraud? LMAO@U!

I agree with you on this point.

New Topics

Forum List

Back