RINO McCain swings to the right

No, it's not. Look at what you quoted from me....in your response. You responded to my question....look above.

and my anwer;

Fraud? LMAO@U!

I just mean she would simply not be as famous as she is had McCain not chose her for his VP candidate.

I agree with you on this point.

Now if your asking me if I would support her or vote for her, the answer is no. In fact, I went to a couple Tea Party gatherings and would have continued if sarah palin and the republican party had not become part of it.

To get back to the Op, I, and a lot of others I know, are hoping for a good candidate from the democrats or the Libertarians. I am not the only AZ voter who won't vote for McCain or Hayworth.

Running McCain out of town on a rail is just another example of the radicalization of the GOP that is going to backfire in the general.

I am not a republican (or a democrat for that matter.
I don't want to "run McCain out of town on a rail". I want to thank him for his years of service to our country, both as a military man and as a leader, and send him home to enjoy his retirement.

All RINOs gotta go. McCain is a good & honorable man but his RINO politics gotta go. Time for him to start enjoying his retirement.

Running McCain out of town on a rail is just another example of the radicalization of the GOP that is going to backfire in the general.

I don't want to "run McCain out of town on a rail". I want to thank him for his years of service to our country, both as a military man and as a leader, and send him home to enjoy his retirement.

Great. My point is that the making the GOP more conservative is a recipe for disaster.

Don't take my word for it, chuck all your incumbants in the primary and put far-righters in there and see what happens.

Great. My point is that the making the GOP more conservative is a recipe for disaster.

Don't take my word for it, chuck all your incumbants in the primary and put far-righters in there and see what happens.

I am not concerned for either of the two major parties. That said, I think that in this example you are correct in your assessment that Hayworth, clearly the more right-leaning republican in this primary race, may take the primary, but would have a tough time in the general election.

I agree with that, if that is the point you are making.

"Radicalization"?...In what way?

Probably not the best word. My point: swinging further to the right isn't going to help the GOP.

At least, that's my opinion. I suppose we will see what happens.

I am not concerned for either of the two major parties. That said, I think that in this example you are correct in your assessment that Hayworth, clearly the more right-leaning republican in this primary race, may take the primary, but would have a tough time in the general election.

I agree with that, if that is the point you are making.

It is. The "conservative brand" has been tarnished by eight years of Bush. If the GOP was hip, they'd go more libertarian or start over from and rebuild from the ground up.

McQuisling is just trying to look good, to try and get re-elected for a 6-year farewell tour.

Your so right.

I think he's about to get his ass kicked by Hayworth.

NOW he decides to become a real conservative. Jeeze. Who does he think he's fooling???

Caribou Barbie endorsed McCain, so I assume if no one else, McCain has fooled the queen of the Tea Baggers, Sarah Palin, ....

Palin is hardly fooled. She owes him. And she is loyal.

I dislike McCain's politics, but if he did for me what he did for Palin is probably be supporting him too.

I just think its amazing that it takes running against another Republican for him to become a conservative. Where was this when he was running against Obama? I mean i wouldnt have believed him any more than I do now, but he could have tried.

Forum List

Back