What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RINO McCain swings to the right

ScreamingEagle

Gold Member
Reaction score
Any of you really believe this McPain-in-the-neck?

McCain, who has supported comprehensive reform in the past but has shied away from it this year, said Congress should not consider reform until the border is secure. "The lesson is clear: We have to secure the border," he said.

Former U.S. Rep. J.D. Hayworth, who is running against McCain, accused him of changing his position for political purposes. Hayworth has made border security and illegal-immigration enforcement the center of his opposition to McCain. "Arizonans have long desired, and long deserved, to have a secure southern border. McCain's effort today is born of political convenience - driven by his need for personal political gain," Hayworth said in a statement.

McCain, Kyl back bill, call for Guard on border

Claudette

Diamond Member
Reaction score
McQuisling is just trying to look good, to try and get re-elected for a 6-year farewell tour.

Your so right.

I think he's about to get his ass kicked by Hayworth.

NOW he decides to become a real conservative. Jeeze. Who does he think he's fooling???

blastoff

Undocumented Reg. User
Reaction score
Anyone see him on Fox last Sunday trying to walk back his maverick image? It was pathetic. Hope JD kicks his ass to the curb.

Truthmatters

Diamond Member
Reaction score
A junior senator with no power will replace him, fine with me

VaYank5150

Gold Member
Reaction score
McQuisling is just trying to look good, to try and get re-elected for a 6-year farewell tour.

Your so right.

NOW he decides to become a real conservative. Jeeze. Who does he think he's fooling???

Caribou Barbie endorsed McCain, so I assume if no one else, McCain has fooled the queen of the Tea Baggers, Sarah Palin, ....

slackjawed

Self deported
Reaction score

Your so right.

Caribou Barbie endorsed McCain, so I assume if no one else, McCain has fooled the queen of the Tea Baggers, Sarah Palin, ....

he gave her fame, ya gotta dance with the one that brung ya.........

Truthmatters

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Yeah Fuck the turth huh?

Sara power is a fail

VaYank5150

Gold Member
Reaction score
Your so right.

he gave her fame, ya gotta dance with the one that brung ya.........

In other words, Sarah Palin is a fraud?

kwc57

BOHICA Obama
Reaction score
It is probably time for McCain to fade into the sunset. The sad thing is that he will be replaced by the pompous gasbag Hayworth. There is a reason he lost his seat in the past.

slackjawed

Self deported
Reaction score

VaYank5150

Gold Member
Reaction score

slackjawed

Self deported
Reaction score
In other words, Sarah Palin is a fraud?

Fraud? LMAO@U!

I just mean she would simply not be as famous as she is had McCain not chose her for his VP candidate.

So, McCain allowed her to become a millionaire. What does this have to do with my question?

Here is you comment that I responded too;
"Caribou Barbie endorsed McCain, so I assume if no one else, McCain has fooled the queen of the Tea Baggers, Sarah Palin, ...."

How is that a question?

VaYank5150

Gold Member
Reaction score
Fraud? LMAO@U!

I just mean she would simply not be as famous as she is had McCain not chose her for his VP candidate.

So, McCain allowed her to become a millionaire. What does this have to do with my question?

"Caribou Barbie endorsed McCain, so I assume if no one else, McCain has fooled the queen of the Tea Baggers, Sarah Palin, ...."

How is that a question?

No, it's not. Look at what you quoted from me....in your response. You responded to my question....look above.

slackjawed

Self deported
Reaction score

How is that a question?

No, it's not. Look at what you quoted from me....in your response. You responded to my question....look above.

and my anwer;

Fraud? LMAO@U!

LibocalypseNow

Reaction score
McCain should have retired. His time is clearly up. It's time for the RINOs to get the boot from the GOP for good. Hayworth is clearly the right choice. McCain might win in the end but it's not a good thing for the GOP. I respect John McCain but i do not support his RINO politics. I'm rooting for Hayworth.

VaYank5150

Gold Member
Reaction score

How is that a question?

and my anwer;

Fraud? LMAO@U!

I agree with you on this point.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$350.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List