Rightwingers intrigue me here

Why is it that they always mad and angry at the black guy in the WH but the rich people they defend are never as mad as they are? LMAO!

1. They aren't 'mad and angry at the black guy'. They disagree with his policies.

2. I don't 'defend' rich people. I defend equal treatment.

But I have a question for you - as an member of the Church of St Obama, why is it that you think it is ok to demonize your fellow Americans just because St Obama says so?

Why is it that they always mad and angry at the black guy in the WH but the rich people they defend are never as mad as they are? LMAO!

1. They aren't 'mad and angry at the black guy'. They disagree with his policies.

But I have a question for you - as an member of the Church of St Obama, why is it that you think it is ok to demonize your fellow Americans just because St Obama says so?

Agree

it is not the color of his skin
it is the color of his politics

Agree

it is not the color of his skin
it is the color of his politics

Personally, I think it shows a definite lack of cognitive skills to keep bitching about Obama being black. That is why I am not surprised that we hear it so often from the left. I have no doubt that they are sincere thought - they are so stupid that they cannot fathom how anyone could not like their policies... and since they can't understand that - they think it must be his skin color. How moronic is that? :lol:

Forum List

Back