Righteous Jew echoes me on Syria attack

On previous program he names Israeli culpability. Then knocks it out of the park with this:

It sure does look like a false flag, but do not expect our government and all it's many jesters to EVER tell the truth.

On previous program he names Israeli culpability. Then knocks it out of the park with this:

Savage did knock it out of the park...as he often does. He is one of the few in the media, that often speaks the truth.

• Banned

Savage did knock it out of the park...as he often does. He is one of the few in the media, that often speaks the truth.

Here was a surreal experience I had. I used to write a weekly e-newsletter that he apparently subscribed to. One night, after having a few at a local watering hole, I got in my car to drive the few blocks home. When I started the car, the radio came on with his show in progress. He was in the middle of reading my newsletter I'd sent out earlier that day. Like I said, I'd had a few, so it took me a bit to decipher this weird sensation of me talking to me on the radio in his voice.:blahblah:

Here was a surreal experience I had. I used to write a weekly e-newsletter that he apparently subscribed to. One night, after having a few at a local watering hole, I got in my car to drive the few blocks home. When I started the car, the radio came on with his show in progress. He was in the middle of reading my newsletter I'd sent out earlier that day. Like I said, I'd had a few, so it took me a bit to decipher this weird sensation of me talking to me on the radio in his voice.:blahblah:

Very cool.

Israel wants Sunnis to control the area to fight against Iran and Hezbollah. If anyone has noticed we have our first Jewish President.

Forum List

Back