Right wingers attacking Democrats is OK!!

amrchaos

Pentheus torn apart
Nov 1, 2008
Miami
Look, you Democrats have to excuse a handful of our noble American patriots for throwing rocks at you. Please do not take any offense at this since this is the standard form of protest as demonstrated by lefties in many soverign nations and advanced societies. In fact, Democratic leaders should take pride in being targeted by "Real Americans". If Real Americans do not pay attention to them, can we say that they were elected by an American populace.

Next time, when a crowd of right wingers are shouting and throwing stones at Democrat, do us a favor and try to catch a couple with your heads.

I am just kidding!! Seriously, I am!! Are you reading this, I was only joking!! Please take cover and do not try it--please!! Do not take this post seriously.

Ahh shoot, some lefty already posted a response!!! I guess he got hit in the head with a rock thrown by a right wing rebel, huh?

Yeah...those Tea Baggers are a real hoot!

How do you know?

Have you experienced a true "Tea Bagging"?

I bet you do not know the thrill of tea bagging because you are a crazy lefty!!

But wait and you will see!! When they nominate Palin as president for life, you will get tea bagged for sure! Uh-huh!!

First off... while I'm sure there's a few nutters at these rallies, we've seen the left's propensity to use crazies like ACORN for election fraud and whatnot so it isn't a stretch to imagine they'd send plants to these rallies.

BUT.... this is also the bunch that protested at soldiers' funerals, called soldiers "terrorists", etc. wrote books on how to assasinate Bush, claimed Halliburton owned the White House, etc.

They have no credibility except with the looney left.

First off... while I'm sure there's a few nutters at these rallies, we've seen the left's propensity to use crazies like ACORN for election fraud and whatnot so it isn't a stretch to imagine they'd send plants to these rallies.

BUT.... this is also the bunch that protested at soldiers' funerals, called soldiers "terrorists", etc. wrote books on how to assasinate Bush, claimed Halliburton owned the White House, etc.

I thought those were the Westboro Baptists.....oh wait, those were the rightwing crazies :cuckoo:

Which leftist group did that? The only people I've seen doing that are the WBC and they're not left wing.

Forum List

Back