Right Wingers are twisting the Loudon County incident to suit their political position...through lies and half truths

Those on the left wrong can always be counted on to take the side of perverts, criminals, and other degenerates, against that of human beings.

The purpose of this thread appears to be to demonstrate this, with the OP and the one LIbtARd respondent so far making excuses and covering up for a crime committed by a pervert/criminal against a helpless girl. Just a bit more proof of what sane people already know, which is that modern LIbEralism is both a mental disease and a moral disease.

The repub party candidate should be named trumpkin. Every one of his campaign ads is filled with lies and half truths.

The one smart thing he did is to keep trump from coming to Virginia to campaign. It would doing in with independents.

Of course they are....This is the age of the Serial Liar, trump....

Calling the incident, "alleged," and continually referring to it, as if it did not happen, does not help the situation.

". . . Records and video of the incident, however, don’t line up precisely with these versions of events.

Police confirmed that a sexual assault was reported in May as Smith alleges, the local ABC News affiliate reports. The alleged perpetrator is reportedly expected to plead guilty later this month to assaulting Smith’s daughter and another student at the different school. They were transferred to the other pending the outcome of the police investigation.

Reporting an alleged crime the day it occurs isn’t what most would describe as a cover up.

It is true that the school hasn’t released details about the incident, but the school says this is because student privacy rules prohibit it from doing so. It also says that school board members didn’t know about the allegation until recently.. . . "

This source, continues to use the word, "alleged, alleged, alleged," all the while, acknowledging that police confirm that the assailant admitted that incident took place, and intends to plead guilty.

Yes, the father was NOT on the list of approved speakers. . . one has to wonder, given the relationship of him to the student that was assaulted, whether he would have been given time anyway. Generally, politicians like to control the debate, that is how and why they have rules governing proceedings. You know. . . "don't taze me bro?"

. . and yes, this policy was implemented from the Top Down, from the State Board of Education, and the parents have no control, other than to vote in different members of the State Board of Education, Legislators and Reps, and a different governor.

The father, was obviously enraged about the national and local policy changes, the harm to his daughter, and just wanted to bring attention to the disingenuous elite's attempts to shoe horn in their social engineering policies, with little regard to its real affects on the everyday lives of real students.

I'd say he accomplished his goal. Everyone knows now, these policies were a stupid idea. Or, at least anyone with kids knows this.

Those on the left wrong can always be counted on to take the side of perverts, criminals, and other degenerates, against that of human beings.

The purpose of this thread appears to be to demonstrate this, with the OP and the one LIbtARd respondent so far making excuses and covering up for a crime committed by a pervert/criminal against a helpless girl. Just a bit more proof of what sane people already know, which is that modern LIbEralism is both a mental disease and a moral disease.
If one wants to choose between good and evil, one need only look at the Democrat's nomination for U.S. Attorney of Massachusetts, Rachael Rollins.
At the hearing, the republicans read off her own written statements, should she become a U.S. Attorney:
Per her own words:
She would not prosecute people that trespass onto property, break into not only unoccupied buildings, but also occupied ones as well.
Once in a structure, occupied or not, they will not prosecute the offender for wanton destruction of property and larceny (theft).
In short, your average scumbag criminal can break into your home while you are there, tear apart the place and steal the stuff you worked for and bought, without the fear of the state doing anything about it.
She also said she would not prosecute those driving under the influence of either alcohol or drugs.
To even refer to the clown as a prosecutor is absurd.
When a vote was taken at the hearing, it was deadlocked along party lines. It's not only idiotic that she was nominated, but a vote at the hearing was deadlocked along party lines.
So, the so-called Democratic Party shows itself to be pro-criminal.

Calling the incident, "alleged," and continually referring to it, as if it did not happen, does not help the situation.

". . . Records and video of the incident, however, don’t line up precisely with these versions of events.

Police confirmed that a sexual assault was reported in May as Smith alleges, the local ABC News affiliate reports. The alleged perpetrator is reportedly expected to plead guilty later this month to assaulting Smith’s daughter and another student at the different school. They were transferred to the other pending the outcome of the police investigation.

Reporting an alleged crime the day it occurs isn’t what most would describe as a cover up.

It is true that the school hasn’t released details about the incident, but the school says this is because student privacy rules prohibit it from doing so. It also says that school board members didn’t know about the allegation until recently.. . . "

This source, continues to use the word, "alleged, alleged, alleged," all the while, acknowledging that police confirm that the assailant admitted that incident took place, and intends to plead guilty.

Yes, the father was NOT on the list of approved speakers. . . one has to wonder, given the relationship of him to the student that was assaulted, whether he would have been given time anyway. Generally, politicians like to control the debate, that is how and why they have rules governing proceedings. You know. . . "don't taze me bro?"

. . and yes, this policy was implemented from the Top Down, from the State Board of Education, and the parents have no control, other than to vote in different members of the State Board of Education, Legislators and Reps, and a different governor.

The father, was obviously enraged about the national and local policy changes, the harm to his daughter, and just wanted to bring attention to the disingenuous elite's attempts to shoe horn in their social engineering policies, with little regard to its real affects on the everyday lives of real students.

I'd say he accomplished his goal. Everyone knows now, these policies were a stupid idea. Or, at least anyone with kids knows this.

It us becoming apparent that the incident with the father was staged. I expect there are political operatives behind this. They knew that if he w

It us becoming obvious the incident with the father was staged. I expect there are repub political operatives behind it. He did not sign up to be a speaker and then demanded he be allowed to speak. It may a national splash....and will probably give the repub....trumpkin.... a win next Tuesday. The repub party is desperate...so they attacked a predominantly Democratic county.

I expect there are greasy repub fingerprints all over this incident. They threw in the transgender issue for political expediency. I smell a trump turf....

WTF are you talking about? According to the link the incident happened as related but they take issue with the "cover up" part. If the cover up was exaggerated does that make the incident untruthful? It's the media coverage that has twisted the truth not the parents.

The repub party candidate should be named trumpkin. Every one of his campaign ads is filled with lies and half truths.

The one smart thing he did is to keep trump from coming to Virginia to campaign. It would doing in with independents.
Was the Father of the raped little girl a Prog voter? I do not know. But if he was, well it was deserved.If not, I understand his anger.

It us becoming apparent that the incident with the father was staged. I expect there are political operatives behind this. They knew that if he w

It us becoming obvious the incident with the father was staged. I expect there are repub political operatives behind it. He did not sign up to be a speaker and then demanded he be allowed to speak. It may a national splash....and will probably give the repub....trumpkin.... a win next Tuesday. The repub party is desperate...so they attacked a predominantly Democratic county.

I expect there are greasy repub fingerprints all over this incident. They threw in the transgender issue for political expediency. I smell a trump turf....
That pile of crap post is offensive in the extreme.

Ya' know. . . I wouldn't doubt that it was staged, not one bit.

But? That is what the left gets for pushing a policy that does not, in the end, really have the approval of the masses. This is what the LGBTQ and eugenics folks get for infusing this agenda into the mass cultural programming, with out the leave of the masses. Tragic results, and push back from those results, were bound to happen.

You are STILL, fundamentally ignoring the rape of this guy's daughter. You are being cold and uncaring.

Usually, I would say O.K., this staged event is a bit underhanded. . . but SOMETHING has to be done, doesn't it? The controlled media didn't report on it. I didn't hear about it till this, did you?

So stop already. You care more about your agenda than innocent girls being raped, which is reprehensible. So fuck off and go pound sand.

That pile of crap post is offensive in the extreme.
It might be true, but yes, it is offensive. It shows that he is more concerned with winning than with the folks he hurts along the way. In the old days, the left and liberals were NEVER this way.

. . . well, ok, that's an exaggeration. . . .

iu

Forum List

Back