Right-Winger Joe Walsh Pretends Trump Voters Aren't Republicans, Calls Them A Cult

When I watch politicians on TV, The much more crazier ones are Progs. If Joe Walsh was a "tea party person", he was skewered by Progs back then. All of those "tea bagging" and other comments spewed billions of time was just for fun. The "tea party" was infected with many frauds as we know now. Also, the local power families destroyed "tea party" candidates and actually reversed some elections in different ways to get their own swamp like people into national power. Perhaps Walsh, the right wing zealot could tell us how much better Hillary would have been and tell us what trump is doing wrong. Maybe Trump is to far to the left for him. And frankly, since you are talking mental health, there are tens of millions of Americans and more that have an issue or two and they get screwed with. Its funny. A few, feeling powerless, have decided to get back at others and people cry about it when they do. Again...most of the extreme reactions by politicians are of the Prog variety. Repubs finally got a candidate that spews it back. And you don't like it. However if he is not what is advertised, then the party is over for all of us.

The Repubs don't have a front runner candidate. The Party of the Rump does only because of the shit that gets spewed all the time by him and his cult. Real Republicans are now striking back. Just how long before the Real Repubs stop putting up with the Circus? It has started. And if it gets a Dem Ham Sandwich elected for 4 years, then we should have the rebuild done by then. And the Repubs go back to being the party of the People instead of the Party of the Rump.

And the ones you are talking about that hit the hardest are from the Lincoln Project which are all Republicans. Get ready for more of the same.

Apparently you didn't see the news. Donald J. Trump won the Republican Iowa caucuses last night with an impressive 97% of the vote. A tremendous increase over his 2016 performance. Rep. Walsh, as well as Governor Weld, were more than 90 points behind the 2020 Front Runner.

Oh, I don't doubt he will steal another Republican Bid. But you should note that the Lincoln Project is just over 1 month old and is already hitting harder than the Dems ever will since they have to appear to play nice. Us Republicans aren't confined like that. Now, it's up to 4 Republican Senators on the hotspot. Another video dropped.

This is not done by Democrats, it's done by Republicans.

So if not in 2020, will the Lincoln Project Republicans be able to schlong the Democrat Party in 2024? Is it better, in your view, for Trump to win reelection this year, or for Sanders to win the crown?

If we use Iowa as a yardstick (we shouldn't) it's between Warren and Mayor Pete. For this prediction, I got nothin'.

There are no results yet for Iowa, are there? Professional gamblers see Crazy Bernie as the most likely Democrat nominee, not Petey or Pocahontas.

The Repubs don't have a front runner candidate. The Party of the Rump does only because of the shit that gets spewed all the time by him and his cult. Real Republicans are now striking back. Just how long before the Real Repubs stop putting up with the Circus? It has started. And if it gets a Dem Ham Sandwich elected for 4 years, then we should have the rebuild done by then. And the Repubs go back to being the party of the People instead of the Party of the Rump.

And the ones you are talking about that hit the hardest are from the Lincoln Project which are all Republicans. Get ready for more of the same.

Apparently you didn't see the news. Donald J. Trump won the Republican Iowa caucuses last night with an impressive 97% of the vote. A tremendous increase over his 2016 performance. Rep. Walsh, as well as Governor Weld, were more than 90 points behind the 2020 Front Runner.

Oh, I don't doubt he will steal another Republican Bid. But you should note that the Lincoln Project is just over 1 month old and is already hitting harder than the Dems ever will since they have to appear to play nice. Us Republicans aren't confined like that. Now, it's up to 4 Republican Senators on the hotspot. Another video dropped.

So if not in 2020, will the Lincoln Project Republicans be able to schlong the Democrat Party in 2024? Is it better, in your view, for Trump to win reelection this year, or for Sanders to win the crown?

If we use Iowa as a yardstick (we shouldn't) it's between Warren and Mayor Pete. For this prediction, I got nothin'.

There are no results yet for Iowa, are there? Professional gamblers see Crazy Bernie as the most likely Democrat nominee, not Petey or Pocahontas.

And yet, the normal count has Mayor Pete and Warren tied at 19 each for all the districts. Bernie is much lower. But Iowa is headed into the Convention floor so it's anyone's bet at this point.

'My party is a cult': Republican Joe Walsh on his Iowa challenge to Trump

So former tea-party darling and the famous "You Lie!!" guy -- Joe Walsh is campaigning to be the 2020 Republican presidential nominee; he stopped by at campaign event in Des Moines, Iowa recently. He has the hot opinion that his party is a cult.....oh is that right Joe?? and why do you think that is?? and why do you pretend you are not responsible for it?

"While Democrats are locked in a titanic struggle, captivating the media, the forgotten Iowa caucuses of 2020 pitch Trump against Walsh, a former congressman from Illinois, and Bill Weld, a former governor of Massachusetts. Both seem token efforts, tennis balls bouncing off a tank. [Joe Walsh told reporters] 'My party is a cult. I’m a conservative Republican; Fox News won’t have me on. Conservative media will ignore me because they’re a cult with Trump. The Republican parties in each state: they are a cult for Trump. [He continues] 'I think we’re all a little bit racist, period,” the candidate replied, adding that the catalyst for his apology was the 2016 election. “I think Trump is the worst of all of us. Having him in the White House was like a cold slap for me … I asked, ‘Oh my God, on my worst day, did I sound like Trump?’”

Yes, Joe, you did....you were Trump before Trump....There wouldn't be a Trump if it wasn't for people like Joe Walsh trying to be political shock jocks and injecting BS into the veins of his conservative talk radio audience --- and getting them addicted on that narcotic mix of religious bigotry, xenophobia, racism and anti-intellectualism....now that you help to create this monster, you can't pretend you played no part in it, time to reap it...Which is why these Joe Walshes, Steve Schmidts, Rick Wilsons, never-trumpers -- none of these people have no business having a platform and then believing they can lecture Democrats on who they should chose to run against Trump -- fix your own party before you start trying fuck with someone else's...

Perhaps the best exchange this tea-party con-artist had with a trump voter is when he recounted that a Trump voter told him he already KNEW Trump was a liar, he believed Trump did abuse his powers to collude with foreign countries to try to cheat in an upcoming election, he admits Trump is a moron -- but he says he doesn't care about any of that -- because his vote for Trump was just his way of getting back at the "libs" -- which at the end of the day is the core reason Trumpers support Trump -- simply because it triggers the libs...

So all of this attempting to appeal to the reason of a Trump voter is silly -- since reason isn't why they voted for him anyway -- instead it was just the emotion of feeling like they are "sticking it to the libs" -- but sticking it to the libs didn't repeal Obamacare and replace it with something better, sticking it to the libs didn't get us out of the middle east, sticking it to the libs didn't prevent exploding debts and deficits, sticking it to the libs didn't stop efforts of cutting social security and medicare, sticking it to the libs isn't a policy...but right now, that is the only policy that matters to a Trump voter.
He's always been a never Trumper. He's a fraud who tried to ride the Tea Party wave. Nobody cares what he thinks
He voted for Trump...

He says the same dumb shit Trump said before Trump was elected....and Trumpers loved him....

Aside from not worshiping Trump to your liking, there is NO DIFFERENCE between you and him....

He "said" he voted for Trump. No one really knows how he actually voted.

In any event, Joe Walsh has turned to a new page and is a devout liberal and the past is past.
You know how he voted because 100% of the policies Trump passed -- were all policies that Walsh advocates for.....Trump hasn't done anything policy wise that Republicans don't already do and will continue to do....

Republicans blow up the deficit and debt, while claiming otherwise...

Republicans always want to send MORE TROOPS to defend Saudi oil fields at the cost of trillions of dollars...

Republicans claim they are going to repeal Obamacare and offer a better alternative that covers more people -- only to offer nothing and try to take AWAY coverage from more people..

Republicans always demonize illegal aliens while doing nothing to the people who employ them, except make excuses for them (i.e. Trump) -- Walsh has been barking the same tea-party bullshit republican talking points for years....

The only reason you dic suckers are in your feels about him is because he doesn't get on his knees for Trump like you so gleefully do....

So former tea-party darling and the famous "You Lie!!" guy -- Joe Walsh is campaigning to be the 2020 Republican presidential nominee; he stopped by at campaign event in Des Moines, Iowa recently. He has the hot opinion that his party is a cult.....oh is that right Joe?? and why do you think that is?? and why do you pretend you are not responsible for it?

"While Democrats are locked in a titanic struggle, captivating the media, the forgotten Iowa caucuses of 2020 pitch Trump against Walsh, a former congressman from Illinois, and Bill Weld, a former governor of Massachusetts. Both seem token efforts, tennis balls bouncing off a tank. [Joe Walsh told reporters] 'My party is a cult. I’m a conservative Republican; Fox News won’t have me on. Conservative media will ignore me because they’re a cult with Trump. The Republican parties in each state: they are a cult for Trump. [He continues] 'I think we’re all a little bit racist, period,” the candidate replied, adding that the catalyst for his apology was the 2016 election. “I think Trump is the worst of all of us. Having him in the White House was like a cold slap for me … I asked, ‘Oh my God, on my worst day, did I sound like Trump?’”

Yes, Joe, you did....you were Trump before Trump....There wouldn't be a Trump if it wasn't for people like Joe Walsh trying to be political shock jocks and injecting BS into the veins of his conservative talk radio audience --- and getting them addicted on that narcotic mix of religious bigotry, xenophobia, racism and anti-intellectualism....now that you help to create this monster, you can't pretend you played no part in it, time to reap it...Which is why these Joe Walshes, Steve Schmidts, Rick Wilsons, never-trumpers -- none of these people have no business having a platform and then believing they can lecture Democrats on who they should chose to run against Trump -- fix your own party before you start trying fuck with someone else's...

Perhaps the best exchange this tea-party con-artist had with a trump voter is when he recounted that a Trump voter told him he already KNEW Trump was a liar, he believed Trump did abuse his powers to collude with foreign countries to try to cheat in an upcoming election, he admits Trump is a moron -- but he says he doesn't care about any of that -- because his vote for Trump was just his way of getting back at the "libs" -- which at the end of the day is the core reason Trumpers support Trump -- simply because it triggers the libs...

So all of this attempting to appeal to the reason of a Trump voter is silly -- since reason isn't why they voted for him anyway -- instead it was just the emotion of feeling like they are "sticking it to the libs" -- but sticking it to the libs didn't repeal Obamacare and replace it with something better, sticking it to the libs didn't get us out of the middle east, sticking it to the libs didn't prevent exploding debts and deficits, sticking it to the libs didn't stop efforts of cutting social security and medicare, sticking it to the libs isn't a policy...but right now, that is the only policy that matters to a Trump voter.
He's always been a never Trumper. He's a fraud who tried to ride the Tea Party wave. Nobody cares what he thinks
He voted for Trump...

He says the same dumb shit Trump said before Trump was elected....and Trumpers loved him....

Aside from not worshiping Trump to your liking, there is NO DIFFERENCE between you and him....

In any event, Joe Walsh has turned to a new page and is a devout liberal and the past is past.
Here is why I call you trumpers full of shit...all you guys care about is emotions.....since Walsh isn't a sycophant like you FEEL he should be, your stupid ass believe he is a devout liberal because of it..

Name a liberal policy that Joe Walsh advocates??

I'll wait

He voted for Trump...

Here is why I call you trumpers full of shit...all you guys care about is emotions.....since Walsh isn't a sycophant like you FEEL he should be, your stupid ass believe he is a devout liberal because of it..

I'll wait

Joe Walsh advocates for the Removal of President Trump as well as the Disrespect for the Deplorable Majority

He voted for Trump...

I'll wait

Joe Walsh advocates for the Removal of President Trump as well as the Disrespect for the Deplorable Majority

And this is a bad thing? Getting criminals out of the Executive branch is a bad thing? Nice message to send to our children. It's okay to lie, cheat and steal as long as you can come up with a lie to cover it.

He voted for Trump...

I'll wait

Like I said.....its about your feels.....

As soon as Walsh calls Obama's daughters monkeys or demand for the assasination of Pelosi on Twitter or something -- you will back on board with him......trumpers are pathetic...

And yet, the normal count has Mayor Pete and Warren tied at 19 each for all the districts. Bernie is much lower. But Iowa is headed into the Convention floor so it's anyone's bet at this point.

Well, do you think it would be a surer thing to defeat the D's in 2024 for the Lincoln Project people if Trump wins in 2020 or if the D's (whoever it is) were to win?

So former tea-party darling and the famous "You Lie!!" guy -- Joe Walsh

That was Joe Wilson...…...

And that is the second best thread ender I have seen...

Thanks....

Well, do you think it would be a surer thing to defeat the D's in 2024 for the Lincoln Project people if Trump wins in 2020 or if the D's (whoever it is) were to win?

You still don't get it (Your handler hasn't told you yet). It's not about a Republican or a Democrat winner or lowers. It's about getting that cancerous growth that infests the white house out of there.

You still don't get it (Your handler hasn't told you yet). It's not about a Republican or a Democrat winner or lowers. It's about getting that cancerous growth that infests the white house out of there.
Your president ain't going anywhere

The 22nd Amendment guarantees that President Trump will be leaving office no later than January 2025.

So the "cancerous growth" is already leaving office before we know it,regardless.

The query I have is whether the Lincoln Project people are more certain to vanquish the Democrats in 2024 if President Trump is victorious or if its Crazy Bernie in the WH and the New Green Deal is thoroughly implemented.

Andrew Pollack
@AndrewPollackFL
Joe Walsh tried to trash President Trump at an Iowa GOP caucus. Iowans BOOED him off the floor. What an epic and embarrassing backfire!
Twitter
Watch the video ....
Shucks Golly gee whiz he says we need to take the high road ....
That shit dont fly no more leroy..

The entire room lol

Andrew Pollack
@AndrewPollackFL
Joe Walsh tried to trash President Trump at an Iowa GOP caucus. Iowans BOOED him off the floor. What an epic and embarrassing backfire!
Twitter
Watch the video ....
Shucks Golly gee whiz he says we need to take the high road ....
That shit dont fly no more leroy..

The entire room lol

Mr. Walsh did finish in 3rd place last night, just 2/10 of 1% behind runnerup Bill Weld

Forum List

Back