Right wing white republicans just don't get it.

Fried chicken is cultural appropriation. Everything the eat, wear and use is cultural appropriation. Im personally fine with cultural appropriation, in fact i think its a good thing, but hypocrisy needs to be pointed out wherever it rears its ugly head.
Lol! None of that is cultural appropriation. We were forced to adapt. It was called seasoning.We have not clsimed to have created frird chicken, whites have always eaten it. Whites have taken from us and tried making it theirs.

Yeah, i have literally never seen the black community march or even speak about any of those subjects he just listed. The ONLY thing on earth they care about is calling people racist, free government money and hating cops. Those are the only 3 issues you will ever hear black left wing politicians and black left wing citizens talk about.
It is apparent that you have never lived in a black community. I've seen what we do. You are just a dumb ass white racist posting ignorant drivel online. What I said is the way it is in the black community son.

It is apparent that you have never lived in a black community. I've seen what we do. You are just a dumb ass white racist posting ignorant drivel online. What I said is the way it is in the black community son.
I drive through our "black community" every day. It's an absolute slum. Houses, or what's left of them, have half-boarded up windows and chains and locks to secure the front doors. Yards are completely unkempt and broken toys are strewn about. The fine, upstanding residents of this "black community" sit along the side of the street in dirty tank top t-shirts and soiled sans-a-belt slacks, on a couch that was obviously left by someone too lazy to haul it to the dump, so the "bros" use it to take a load off. They walk or ride stolen bikes down to the local liquor store and buy their Schlitz Malt Liquor and 99 minis, and they'll even ramp it up to Courvoisier when their monthly check comes in from the government.

In the evenings they'll all get together in the parking lot of one of two non-name convenience stores. This is when the '84 Impalas and Monte Carlos come up with rims that cost an easy four figures each and tires of such a low profile that the driver knows when he runs over a dried leaf in the road. But hey, better to have a flashy ride than a safe home to live in, right? That's what they believe. Over 70% of all drug busts in the city, that don't involve marijuana, are made in the "black community". Heroin, meth, cocaine; you name it. Kids in that neighborhood actually look up to this vermin and see them as role models. It's fucking disgusting.

Yeah, I have no doubt you know more about the "black community" than I do, because I see it for what it really is: an infected boil on the ass of the city. You see it as Shangri-La...

Start telling that to your racist friends who post shit and ask me if that's my family. Shame that you don't have the necessary ability to not live by a double standard like a normak adult.

Hey, don't whine at me because you lack the self-control to post within the rules.

And what the fuck is "normak". Is that some kind of ebonics bullshit?

If racial slurs are not allowed then you motherfuckers better start deleting every type of way the white racists use the n word, Sambo, coon, etc. Because I don't see that being done.

Actually it is being done. I know this because my posts have been affected by edits.

I can certainly make my arguments without such verbiage. Of course, "colored" and "negro" are completely permissible. After all, we have the United Negro College Fund and the Natioanl Association for the Advancement of Colored People. Unless you're ready to disavow those organizations and what they stand for, you need to readily accept that those words, in all probability, will be used...

If racial slurs are not allowed then you motherfuckers better start deleting every type of way the white racists use the n word, Sambo, coon, etc. Because I don't see that being done.

We can't read every post in every thread.

If it happens, REPORT IT.

You see idiot, the major problem with your comparison is that since there are 5 times more of you than us as you maggots are so quick to claim when making excuses for yourselves, we don't live our lives without having any contact with white people the majority of whites do with us. On top of that, we have been educated in the white mans system whereby we learn the law as interpreted by whites, white philosophy, white norms and mores, we are aften in situation on jobs where we spend 5 days, 40 or more hours per week with white people, have been in majority white socal gatherings, etc. So we do know something about white people. The one thing we don't know is what it's like to be the recipents of societal preference such as whites have. It must simply be terrible to not have to live listening to idiots you yourself spew false equivalences and calling it a rebuttal.

I don't need your right wing ass trying to tell me who likes or doesn't like me. White racism is bi patisan and as my signature says:

“Times have changed and the worst enemy that the Negro has today is this white man that runs around here drooling at the mouth professing to love Negros and claims to be calling out liberals. Following these white conservatives will continue perpetuating problems that Negros have. The Negro cannot be taken, tricked or deceived by the white conservatives, and must continue to get together and solve our own problems. I only cite these things to show you that in 21st Century America, the history of the white conservative has been nothing but a series of trickery designed to make Negros think that the white liberal is the one with the problem. Our problems will never be solved by the white man, liberal or conservative.” -- Malcolm X, 2021

You're the one who voted for the guy who said he didn't want his kids to grow up in a "racial jungle", right?

Right wing white republicans just don't get it.

Warnock vs. Walker? Someone tell Republicans replacing one Black man for another doesn’t work​

OPINION: GOP arrogance and ignorance led by the biggest fool in American history, Donald Trump, leads them to mistakenly believe they can just swap Warnock for Walker
Sophia-Nelson-scaled-e1610075748273.jpg

Sophia A. Nelson
Jul 9, 2021

View attachment 513854

Last week, in yet another shady move from former President Donald J. Trump to reassert himself into our national politics, he announced publicly that former NFL great Herschel Walker told him that he was going to run for the U.S. Senate in Georgia in 2022.

Although Walker has not yet made a formal announcement, there is a concern in GOP circles in Georgia that he may not be ready for such a big platform, and up against a native son of Georgia in Senator Raphael Warnock. Should he decide to run, Walker’s opponent will be the newly-elected incumbent Reverend Warnock who was the first Black senator elected to office in Georgia since Reconstruction.

Warnock won handily in his primary field and got the most votes in the general special election of January 2021. He will be a formidable opponent against any GOP challenger, but particularly a political novice like Walker who doesn’t even live in Georgia. He resides as his primary residence in Texas, according to news reports.

Republican arrogance and ignorance led by the biggest fool in American history, Donald Trump, leads them to mistakenly believe that replacing one Black man for another is the answer to their problems in Georgia. Not so. Black voters and Black citizens are far more astute than that. The Republicans show their utter lack of understanding of Black people and the role of Black clergy in our communities with this blatant attempt to replace Pastor Warnock with a famed Black football player.

What Republicans fail (and have failed) to understand for the past 50 years is that Black people are not single-issue voters. We care about everything our white fellow voters care about: education, taxes, housing, the right to own property, and building a better future for our children.

Instead of courting us, and talking to us, and listening to what our communities need, Trump and his minions in Georgia think that they can run a Black man, and just swap one for another. Thus, somehow tricking the voters of Georgia that the two men are the same. They are not. Although we can all appreciate and celebrate Mr. Walker’s storied football career at the University of Georgia, we have to be clear that if he is a friend of Donald Trump’s, and Trump’s white grievance insurrectionist party, he is no friend to Black people.

The fool, as you call him gave us oil independence, joe is buying crud from Iran. The fool built up our military while joe strips it and all the while China is building hundreds of nuclear missal silos. The fool never had the White House looking like a banana republic hell hole The fool never used his power to deny Americans their rights and never said "nothing in the Constitution is absolute." Wasn't it Joe who said "Turn this planet to a campaign. It's about negative attacks, it's only what we poor. Because we can not re-elect. We can not win this re-election, excuse me. We can only re-elect Donald Trump."
Why don't you make a list on what the fool did to piss on your Cheerios and if you are so against him send back your tax break. The way that brainless dirty democrat is spending the government will need it

We can't read every post in every thread.

If it happens, REPORT IT.
If this was coming from a more honest and less racist moderator I would agree. But you have replied to me in forums talking shit while consistently ignoring the white racists.

But he could.

Malik Neddering, also a Republican, could easily win that race, too...
Watch Walker lose and understand that you were told that was going to happen. The minister at Ebenezer Baptist Church has far more clout than a former running back who lives in Texas and has done nothing for Georgians but show up for alumni gatherings in Athens.

Last edited:
Whites have taken from us and tried making it theirs.
If you're referring to drive-by shootings, I don't recall hearing about white kids doing that, but it's probably happened.

The minister at Ebenezer Baptist Church has far more clout than a former running back who lives in Texas and has done nothing for Georgians but show up for alumni gatherings in Athens.
So the left now supports religious organizations engaging in politics?

How did the minister feel about folks like Stacy Abrahams costing the blacks folks of Atlanta close to $100 million in lost revenue due to the all-star game being moved?

If you're referring to drive-by shootings, I don't recall hearing about white kids doing that, but it's probably happened.
Whites invented the drive by. One of the most famous is the St. Valentines Day Massacre.

So the left now supports religious organizations engaging in politics?

How did the minister feel about folks like Stacy Abrahams costing the blacks folks of Atlanta close to $100 million in lost revenue due to the all-star game being moved?

The black community has always supported ministers. Warnock is not the only one who has run for office. But the importance of Warnock employment is the point here. Anyone appointed pastor at Ebenezer Baptist in Atlanta has huge credibility since that is the church of Dr. King.

The black community has always supported ministers. Warnock is not the only one who has run for office. But the importance of Warnock employment is the point here. Anyone appointed pastor at Ebenezer Baptist in Atlanta has huge credibility since that is the church of Dr. King.
Did you support MLB moving the all-star game?

Forum List

Back