Right wing killer identified as a Trumper - wont get mentioned tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

A teenager accused of killing two protesters in Kinosha, Wisconsin during demonstrations against the police shooting of Jacob Blake posted a TikTok video from a Donald Trump rally in January.

Kyle Rittenhouse, 17, frequently posted his support for the president and law enforcement on social media, while news footage from a campaign rally in Des Moines, Iowa, also shows the suspected shooter standing near the stage on 30 January. His appearance there was first reported by BuzzFeed News.

This really exposes the hypocrisy at the heart of Trumps platform. This character drove to that town from another state with a big gun and shot some black people. Is this the war that the nutters have been praying for ?

A teenager accused of killing two protesters in Kinosha, Wisconsin during demonstrations against the police shooting of Jacob Blake posted a TikTok video from a Donald Trump rally in January.

Kyle Rittenhouse, 17, frequently posted his support for the president and law enforcement on social media, while news footage from a campaign rally in Des Moines, Iowa, also shows the suspected shooter standing near the stage on 30 January. His appearance there was first reported by BuzzFeed News.

This really exposes the hypocrisy at the heart of Trumps platform. This character drove to that town from another state with a big gun and shot some black people. Is this the war that the nutters have been praying for ?
All three of the people he shot were white, genius.

Uh boy

Have some tea
You characters point the finger and yet you are the ones doing the killing.
Isn't it strange how you characters don't like to talk about who shot Steve Scalise on a ball field? You know, that guy that came to kill all the Republican ball players?

It would have suited me fine if the local police had shot that little fucker in Kenosha dead on the spot. Thanks to your BLM/Antifa Marxist thugs, there was no police presence.

Last edited:
Uh boy

Have some tea
Isn't it strange how you characters don't like to talk about who shot Steve Scalise on a ball field? You know, that guy that came to kill all the Republican ball players?

It would have suited me fine if the local police had shot that little fucker in Kenosha dead on the spot. Thanks to your BLM/Antifa Marxist thugs, there was no police presence.

You mean the shooter?

They weren't protestors you asshat....they violently attacked the guy before he fired shots....and...he might not even have been the guy who fired the first shots...you dumb ass....

Tucker Carlson had the reporter from the riot, burning, looting, on. He is the reporter who tried to save the guy by using his t-shirt....he said shots were fired before the kid was on the ground......and then one of the rioters hit him in the head and he fired his rifle to save himself.........those shots may not have been fired by the guy with the rifle, you doofus....

Uh boy

Have some tea

You moron....

For the last 4 months joe biden voters have been burning, looting, beating and murdering people all across the country in democrat party controlled cities......they are not Trump supporters, you doofus.......and as of last night, the reporter on the scene said the guy on the ground being attacked by the mob when he fired his rifle...after getting beaten by a joe biden voter with a rifle, may not even have fired the initial shots that killed the other guys...........

The reporter who was on the scene....

The reporter states that prior to the first shooting, they were chasing the kid, and the first guy who was shot was advancing on the kid with the rifle.........so, morons, how about you wait for the actual information to come out....since the joe biden voters are the ones driving all the violence...

Uh boy

Have some tea

You mean the shooter?
Yes I do, if he fired indiscriminately into a crowd of unarmed people. He's no better than the Chicago gang shooters that kill innocent children with their bullets fired through walls of homes.

Uh boy

Have some tea

You mean the shooter?
Yes I do, if he fired indiscriminately into a crowd of unarmed people. He's no better than the Chicago gang shooters that kill innocent children with their bullets fired through walls of homes.

Well, he's only 17...i mean I blame the condition that made him think he needed to steal dads weapon and go there in the first place.

The reporter states that prior to the first shooting, they were chasing the kid, and the first guy who was shot was advancing on the kid with the rifle.........so, morons, how about you wait for the actual information to come out....since the joe biden voters are the ones driving all the violence...

Thanks! If that is true I retract the second paragraph of Post #6 above. ;)

Uh boy

Have some tea

You mean the shooter?

Well, he's only 17...i mean I blame the condition that made him think he needed to steal dads weapon and go there in the first place.

What condition?

Uh boy

Have some tea

You moron....

For the last 4 months joe biden voters have been burning, looting, beating and murdering people all across the country in democrat party controlled cities......they are not Trump supporters, you doofus.......and as of last night, the reporter on the scene said the guy on the ground being attacked by the mob when he fired his rifle...after getting beaten by a joe biden voter with a rifle, may not even have fired the initial shots that killed the other guys...........

Perhaps if the cops didn't kill black men it wouldn't happen.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!..... in comes Tommy Troll with yet another moron post... hahahaha

Hypocrisy much??

:lol:

Thanks! If that is true I retract the second paragraph of Post #6 above. ;)

Richie works for tuckers newspaper.
------------------------------------------

“An innocent black guy is killed by police and Tucker Carlson calls him a thug. A guilty white guy murders two people and Tucker Carlson calls him a patriot,” tweeted CNN commentator Keith Boykins.

“He just justified murder,” tweeted the New York Times journalist Nikole Hannah-Jones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back