"Right-wing extremists" vow to return to DC for Biden's inauguration

There is speculation that this right-wing terrorist insurgency that Trump has created will grow and invest this country. Your thread confirms that.Hopefully the FBI is monitoring these terrorists. They need to be arrested and prosecuted.

make no mistake these militia groups are terrorists. They are relying on terror to stop our constitutional process.

America needs to take action to quell this infestation.
Talk Radio created this, and now that Trump has amplified it, it's out of their control. Let's see how many people these Jihadis murder.
These Trumpist militia members are American Isis and Trump is their Ayatollah. They are no different that Isis. There Flag is like Isis’. They act like Isis. They have the same strategy as Isis. There philosophy is really no different from Isis.

American Isis needs to be estingushed.
"American ISIS". Yeah, I'm gonna use that.

Note how similar they are to those they hate.

Note how similar they are to those they hate
I prefer “Vanilla ISIS” myself.
I'M STEALING THAT

:laugh:
I'M STEALING THAT
Please do.
It can also be used interchangeably with
“Y’all Qaeda”.

In their world, cities are aflame due to the evil Marxist Hitler Deep State Swamp commies.
The cities are aflame thanks to your side

whether you worship marx or hitler is a matter of personal choice

And you have visited those cities in the last week to verify this? You mean the whole city including the Burbs? I'll bet the skyline can be seen for hundreds of miles (not)

You should really read up on the history of civil unrest and rioting in this country especially as to how it relates to the struggle for civil rights. Maybe then you won’t be such a useful idiot.
So you think rioting and looting big screen tv’s is ok when libs do it?

Wrong
So you think rioting and looting big screen tv’s is ok when libs do it?

Wrong
I didn’t say that at all. I said you should try to understand the historical context and reasons it happens so as not to use it as a pretext for something it isn’t.
Or just be a dope. What do I care?:dunno:

There is speculation that this right-wing terrorist insurgency that Trump has created will grow and invest this country. Your thread confirms that.Hopefully the FBI is monitoring these terrorists. They need to be arrested and prosecuted.

make no mistake these militia groups are terrorists. They are relying on terror to stop our constitutional process.

Talk Radio created this, and now that Trump has amplified it, it's out of their control. Let's see how many people these Jihadis murder.
These Trumpist militia members are American Isis and Trump is their Ayatollah. They are no different that Isis. There Flag is like Isis’. They act like Isis. They have the same strategy as Isis. There philosophy is really no different from Isis.

I'M STEALING THAT

I'M STEALING THAT
Please do.
“Y’all Qaeda”.

Both of those taunts have been making the rounds for quite some time now. Probably coined by some jewish guy working at the NYT. Before Trump even came into office...

This flippant manner is how supposedly anti-racist lefties talk about what they want us to believe is a dire threat to the nation.

I'M STEALING THAT

I'M STEALING THAT
Please do.
“Y’all Qaeda”.

Both of those taunts have been making the rounds for quite some time now. Probably coined by some jewish guy working at the NYT. Before Trump even came into office...

This flippant manner is how supposedly anti-racist lefties talk about what they want us to believe is a dire threat to the nation.

The ironic connotations are no different than those used in political cartoons. The ideas propelling the actions of those people is what’s being lampooned. Not their actions.

I'M STEALING THAT

I'M STEALING THAT
Please do.
“Y’all Qaeda”.

The ironic connotations are no different than those used in political cartoons. The ideas propelling the actions of those people is what’s being lampooned. Not their actions.

For years the mainstream left has been mocking a huge swathe of the American populace based on skin color, religion and economic status all while admonishing the same group for their racism and intolerance. You've never taken them seriously. Even now, they will always be a joke to you. The one group it is OK to discriminate against.

I'M STEALING THAT

I'M STEALING THAT
Please do.
“Y’all Qaeda”.

For years the mainstream left has been mocking a huge swathe of the American populace based on skin color, religion and economic status all while admonishing the same group for their racism and intolerance. You've never taken them seriously. Even now, they will always be a joke to you. The one group it is OK to discriminate against.
Nonsense. They’re not taken seriously because they believe and espouse some dumbass shit despite all evidence to the contrary. They earned the scorn they are now reaping whether they recognize it or not.

More fun.

"In the wake of Wednesday’s riot at the Capitol, Trump supporters with extremist views feel emboldened and are vowing to return to Washington for the upcoming inauguration of President-elect Joe Biden on January 20, using online platforms to rally each other.

“Many of Us will return on January 19, 2021, carrying Our weapons, in support of Our nation's resolve, towhich [sic] the world will never forget!!! We will come in numbers that no standing army or police agency can match,” wrote a popular Parler user who frequently posts about QAnon, and is being tracked by the Anti-Defamation League.

Parler, Telegram chat rooms and the platform TheDonald.win were all used to plan and coordinate the Jan. 6 rally that turned into a riot. Posters explicitly stated their intentions to “occupy” the Capitol. QAnon conspiracy theorists and people associated with militia groups had a visible presence in Wednesday’s crowd.

“Round 2 on January 20th. This time no mercy. I don’t even care about keeping Trump in power. I care about war,” an anonymous person posted on the platform TheDonald.win, which is filled with comments posted by people who lauded those who rioted Wednesday as “heroes.”

Extremists vow to return to Washington for Joe Biden's inauguration

Cue up the music, maestro...

George Orwell's 1984 has finally arrived in earnest.

Remember the taglines of the book? Let me refresh everyone's memory.

war is peace
freedom is slavery
ignorance is strength

We are finally at that place.

Treason is Patriotism. Stupidity is enlightenment. And foolishness is wisdom.

You see? We really and truly are at that place in time.

If I cared about right-wingers, I'd advise them to not show up at the inauguration with guns.

That is basically a suicide mission. Law enforcement was highly embarrassed at the Capital. They're going to have thousands of snipers watching the crowd.

If I cared about right-wingers, I'd advise them to not show up at the inauguration with guns.

That is basically a suicide mission. Law enforcement was highly embarrassed at the Capital. They're going to have thousands of snipers watching the crowd.

So how many Biden-supporters will they accidentally take out? large-caliber rounds such as the ones used by police snipers, often have a mind of their own, and can travel farther than a mile.

Suppose one hit Joe Biden smack between the eyes? Then what happens? Besides blaming a Trump-supporter, I mean.

So how many Biden-supporters will they accidentally take out? large-caliber rounds such as the ones used by police snipers, often have a mind of their own, and can travel farther than a mile.

Suppose one hit Joe Biden smack between the eyes? Then what happens? Besides blaming a Trump-supporter, I mean.
I guess you didn't hear about the Twin Peaks massacre in Waco.

George Orwell's 1984 has finally arrived in earnest.

Remember the taglines of the book? Let me refresh everyone's memory.

war is peace
freedom is slavery
ignorance is strength

We are finally at that place.

Treason is Patriotism. Stupidity is enlightenment. And foolishness is wisdom.

You see? We really and truly are at that place in time.
Winner of the ironic post of the day award.

When you defended the use of these tactics, it was you who ensured their spread.
I never defend rioting or looting. You on the other hand are defending insurrection.

The Constitution guarantees that the ultimate power is in the hands of the PEOPLE to defend this country against all enemies foreign and DOMESTIC, especially when their own government has become corrupt, unlawful, seditious and autocratic.

You can end the violence now by giving fair address to the evidence of election fraud! These protesters are a threat to NOTHING but the Democrat Party because if the election evidence WERE "baseless," they wouldn't be fighting so to suppress it!

Trump is corrupt.. That's why he will be indicted for bank fraud, tax evasion and money laundering.

Trump has tried to overthrow the government and an election. He doesn't care that the voters have spoken. Don't get down in the gutter with Trump.

OK Insurrada. If I tell you everything you say is right, will you shut up and go away? You're obviously beyond all reason.
Paid troll no doubt complete with cut and paste propaganda.

Very few on the Left here aren't paid trolls-- -- people just can't be that obtuse and ignorant 100% of the time wrong on everything by ACCIDENT.

Forum List

Back