Right Wing Crushes: First Putin now King Abdullah

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
So this came across my timeline more than a few times from my conservative friends:

10959509_494685664005463_6355184208815921941_n.jpg

Of course my first thought was why do republicans like guys so much when they play dress up? Or talk like a WWE promo? I dunno...its over compensating for something. Anyway after seeing this a few times I did a quick google.

No Jordan s King Abdullah Didn t Personally Bomb ISIS The Daily Caller

No, Jordan’s King Abdullah Didn’t Personally Bomb ISIS

Jordanian government spokesman Muhammad al-Momani denied reports that King Abdullah II personally participated in bombing raids against ISIS, in a statement issued on Thursday.

According to Jordanian newspaper Al-Ghad, which ran Momani’s statement, “everything that news sites and social media circulated in this regard is untrue.”

Soooo, it IS all about playing dress up...sheesh

So this came across my timeline more than a few times from my conservative friends:

Of course my first thought was why do republicans like guys so much when they play dress up? Or talk like a WWE promo? I dunno...its over compensating for something. Anyway after seeing this a few times I did a quick google.

Jordanian government spokesman Muhammad al-Momani denied reports that King Abdullah II personally participated in bombing raids against ISIS, in a statement issued on Thursday.

According to Jordanian newspaper Al-Ghad, which ran Momani’s statement, “everything that news sites and social media circulated in this regard is untrue.”

He stood up to the terrorists something you're pussy, queer, slack, liar in chief hasn't done. Obama tries to justify the terrorists actions by saying, well the christians did it thousands of years ago. You elected a traitor.

He stood up to the terrorists something you're pussy, queer, slack, liar in chief hasn't done. Obama tries to justify the terrorists actions by saying, well the christians did it thousands of years ago. You elected a traitor.

What did he do that was so brave?

Went after the terrorists, what has Obama done?

How did he go after the terrorist? By sending someone else and dressing like GI Joe? Thats brave?

And OBAMA's muslims did it thousands of years ago. And hundreds of years ago. And decades of years ago, and last year and this year. Those pricks have NEVER STOPPED doing it.

How did he go after the terrorist? By sending someone else and dressing like GI Joe? Thats brave?
He got on tv and told the terrorists that did it will die. Obama tries to justify it by saying, well the christians did it. If you can't tell the difference, then your Obama crush has gone to far.

He got on tv and told the terrorists that did it will die. Obama tries to justify it by saying, well the christians did it. If you can't tell the difference, then your Obama crush has gone to far.

Are you saying Obama doesnt kill terrorist? LMAO...Please type that statement just so I'm clear.

Because if thats what you're saying thats hilarious

RW traitors got all wet when the shrub played dress up too. And they really get nuts when Pootin takes off his shirt to shoot an endangered tiger.

I'm glad that Jordan has finally joined the more than 60 countries who agreed with President Obama but let's be clear - Obama acts and his actions have resulted in ISIS deaths.

Thank you, Mr. President.

Thats pretty tough of him. So he is kind of like an internet bad ass?

Forum List

Back