Right Wing craziness - Clinton and the Suez blockage

Unbelievable that fact checkers have to comment on this.

The narrative is that Mrs Clinton owns the ship and uses it to traffic kids for her paedo mates in the elites.

Neither Marje nor Lauren have commented on this yet so I am asking if we have reached peak conspiracy theory in the twisted world of white supremacy ?

This is nothing new and has been going on for a long time. Bush was behind 911, Bush stole the 2000 and 2004 elections, Biden stole the election, Hillary and her claiming there was a vast right wing conspiracy, Obama was from Kenya, Bill Clinton and Trump flew to Epstein's island to sleep with kids, UFOs exist, Bermuda triangle and on and on. Never understood any of it.

Who actually believes this?
This is probably just another scheme thrown out on the internet by Russian, or other types, meant to sow division.

The narrative is that Mrs Clinton owns the ship and uses it to traffic kids for her paedo mates in the elites.

Neither Marje nor Lauren have commented on this yet so I am asking if we have reached peak conspiracy theory in the twisted world of white supremacy ?
Unbelievable that ANYONE believes those lying bastards. But hey, It looks good on you.

What is your definition of greatness ? Using guns to subjugate people with spears ? Or having child prostitution as the main occupation in your capital ? What is your definition of "great ?

Hmmm, this calls to mind the Royal Family and Jimmy Saville.

Good for her, glad she is at least enjoying herself, she has been miserable since she lost in 2016.

Come on..., We all know she been doing that ever since she was a lawyer and while she was attending Boys Town in Lincoln Nebraska.

Pizzagate.jpg

Forum List

Back