Right on Syria's AAAASSSSSSad - Keep on Keeping ON!!!

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/syria-violence-rages-on-after-assad-shrugs-off-pressure-remains-defiant/

AAAASSSSas stated today that he is not stepping down, he will NEVER negotiate or seek a settlement with the rebel terrorist and he will ramp up the fighting (aka killing)!

I say right on AAAASSSad ramp up that fighting and never stop until they kill you. Hopefully there will be over a million Syrians dead a country in rumbles when it's all said and done!

I just sit back and :party: (eat popcorn and enjoy the show!)!

Syria violence rages on after Assad shrugs off pressure, remains defiant - CBS News

AAAASSSSas stated today that he is not stepping down, he will NEVER negotiate or seek a settlement with the rebel terrorist and he will ramp up the fighting (aka killing)!

I say right on AAAASSSad ramp up that fighting and never stop until they kill you. Hopefully there will be over a million Syrians dead a country in rumbles when it's all said and done!

Enjoy the party, dipshit. All the world is the Jew stage to Zionist Pig Fuckers like you.

Syria violence rages on after Assad shrugs off pressure, remains defiant - CBS News

Enjoy the party, dipshit. All the world is the Jew stage to Zionist Pig Fuckers like you.

Yep I control everything! See that $0 in your bank account? I did that also! We JJJJOOOOSSSS are a powerful people!

Yep I control everything! See that $0 in your bank account? I did that also! We JJJJOOOOSSSS are a powerful people!

You finally emerge from under your rock, pussy. You control nothing, likely not even your bladder, you drooling child.

Why do I stand with Assad?

Gee because there is no internal revolution and its all bullshit. It's all AQ. All lies.

I stand with Assad.

Gee because there is no internal revolution and its all bullshit. It's all AQ. All lies.

I stand with Assad.

People have to pull together to form a new government.
Assad is worse than his father. Haf-Ass was trained in the Air Force, and was quite intelligent. Bashar does not have his father's or his sister's understanding. She should have been the heir, her husband was another stooge to Haf-Ass, and nearly killed by Bashar. What a family.

You finally emerge from under your rock, pussy. You control nothing, likely not even your bladder, you drooling child.

I control a large corp's compliance/legal department (or a section of it), so I do control something. So what do you do for a living? Flip burgers?

I stand with Assad.

People have to pull together to form a new government.
Assad is worse than his father. Haf-Ass was trained in the Air Force, and was quite intelligent. Bashar does not have his father's or his sister's understanding. She should have been the heir, her husband was another stooge to Haf-Ass, and nearly killed by Bashar. What a family.

Tell me then. Who are you?

Your opinion means what to me?

By all means tell me.

I'm torn on Syria. But just being this little old housewife who keeps her fingers in middle east fires because I care I'm running with Assad. He's been the most civil ruler. His family has been awesome in trying to really bring his country into this world we know. His wife is amazing and her charities unreal.

You cannot paint these people as monsters because they aren't. They are good people.

I stand with Assad.
Basher Assad and his deceased father are carbon copies of Saddam.

In fact they are all/were members of the fascist Baath Party.

Which is like an exclusive club for brutal murderous dictators. ... :evil:

Since when did Sadam allie with Iran? Since when did Sadam fight for the Shia side? They only things they have in common is they got drunk with power and they like to kill muslims. However, that is the same for every leader in the Muslim world!

I stand with Assad.

Since when did Sadam allie with Iran? Since when did Sadam fight for the Shia side? They only things they have in common is they got drunk with power and they like to kill muslims. However, that is the same for every leader in the Muslim world!
The Baath Party is a secular political organization.

Neither Saddam or the Assad's were considered very religious.

So being allies wasn't a problem. .. :cool:

I stand with Assad.

Ah but the ruh roh here is we are trying to evaluate dictatorships oh my I'm not giving anyone a pass here BUT oh cripes and I dont want to kick the can down the road I'd rather Assad than AQ.

Look what we are choosing from my friend. Aye carumba. I don't like either choices.

I'm torn on Syria. But just being this little old housewife who keeps her fingers in middle east fires because I care I'm running with Assad. He's been the most civil ruler. His family has been awesome in trying to really bring his country into this world we know. His wife is amazing and her charities unreal.

You cannot paint these people as monsters because they aren't. They are good people.

What Bashar is doing to his people is anything but good..... but then you don't know them or the family, the alawites, the baath or the military. Lucky you, you can imagine everything is well in the world.
For people in the middle east everything is far from well, or good. It's ugly, bloody, painful, horrific, abusive, brutal..........

Keep your rose coloured glasses, but don't pretend you know what is going on there.

What are we to do?
Personally, I blame Pres. Obama.

The original rebels fighting Assad were just average Syrian citizens sick of being brutalized by the Assad government.

They formed the FSA (Free Syrian Army) which was secular and wanted a democratic Syria.

For over 2 years they bravely fought with the weapons on hand and made great gains against the Assad military.

They begged Pres. Obama for better weapons and air support. (no fly zone like we had against Saddam in Iraq)

Unfortunately, Pres. Obama set on his hands and did nothing and the FSA started losing ground and Assad got stronger.

Now both Russia and Iran have joined the fight and are supplying Assad with men, money, and weapons.

And the U.S./Western nation's failure to help the FSA created a vacuum on the rebels side.

So now Al Qaeda, plus other global jihadists, have flooded into Syria to battle Assad.

What the future holds for Syria now is anyone's guess. ... :doubt:

New Topics

Forum List

Back