Right on Bobby Jindal!

The unemployment rate in Louisiana has DOUBLED since Bobby Jindal was elected governor.

He's in no position to school others on economics.

:lol:
did you know one of the main source of jobs in LA is offshore oiling on the rigs. Which OBAMA has put a moratorium on ... So its OBAMA fault that the job market is so poor

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Could you be dumber?

Drilling in Gulf of Mexico Rebounds After Spill - WSJ.com

Drilling has returned to near-normal levels in the Gulf. There are 23 rigs currently drilling wells in water deeper than 3,000 feet, according to federal statistics. That is the same number as two years ago.

The unemployment rate in Louisiana has DOUBLED since Bobby Jindal was elected governor.

did you know one of the main source of jobs in LA is offshore oiling on the rigs. Which OBAMA has put a moratorium on ... So its OBAMA fault that the job market is so poor

And BP had nuttin' to do with that..nosiree..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvJDUYu5Ar8&feature=fvsr]BP's 20 Billion Shakedown - YouTube[/ame]

11 people dead..billions in damage..and it's a "shakedown".
I never said they didn't but it happened over a year ago. Let these guys back to work!!! Accidents happen

Yeah, the failures of the former DEM governor, and DEM mayor of New Orleans during the Katrina days, had nothing to do with it, eh?

Christ, liberals are fuckin' idiots!:cuckoo:

Drilling in Gulf of Mexico Rebounds After Spill - WSJ.comI
Drilling has returned to near-normal levels in the Gulf. There are 23 rigs currently drilling wells in water deeper than 3,000 feet, according to federal statistics. That is the same number as two years ago.
I am in the oil business here in Houma, Louisiana on the coast and believe you me, there are tens of thousands out of work and rigs are sitting in drilling yards still stacked because of the moritorium. I am looking at 9 rigs right now in the yard across the Bayou Terrebonne sitting there rusting.

Yeah, the failures of the former DEM governor, and DEM mayor of New Orleans during the Katrina days, had nothing to do with it, eh?

Just like the Republican President and Republican controlled Congress have nothing to do with the current economic problems...right?

Never in history did we have 2 wars and a tax cut at the same time. Hence you have economic calamity that was easy to predict.

I know...you blame Obama only. Which is only a testament to your blindness.

Just like the Republican President and Republican controlled Congress have nothing to do with the current economic problems...right?

Never in history did we have 2 wars and a tax cut at the same time. Hence you have economic calamity that was easy to predict.

I know...you blame Obama only. Which is only a testament to your blindness.

Richard Nixon has something to do with the current problems. But that doesn't make everyone else blameless.
The question is, How has Obama dealt with the hand he inherited? The answer clearly is "very badly." He is totally inept, his policies have been disasterous, and he is stuck on stupid, unable to recognize that.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvJDUYu5Ar8&feature=fvsr]BP's 20 Billion Shakedown - YouTube[/ame]

I never said they didn't but it happened over a year ago. Let these guys back to work!!! Accidents happen

Okay..agreed.

But lets do it in a way that doesn't get them killed, is good for the environment and good for the economy.

BP's 20 Billion Shakedown - YouTube

Okay..agreed.

But lets do it in a way that doesn't get them killed, is good for the environment and good for the economy.

whoa...

lets look at this.

And please...I am not minimizing the deaths of 11 people.

But 11 people killed out of the tens of thosuands in the iundustry.....how many have died over the years?
How many rigs have caused major damage as the BP spill?
This was a freak accident...shit happens.

We have car accidednts killing peoiple everyday. We dont say...."stop driving until we make cars safer"....we continually learn from the accidents and advance our technology...but keep on driving in the meantime

So why was this any different?

It was done to appease the far left at the cost of the jobs of tens of thousands.

It was a foolish move.

I am in the oil business here in Houma, Louisiana on the coast and believe you me, there are tens of thousands out of work and rigs are sitting in drilling yards still stacked because of the moritorium. I am looking at 9 rigs right now in the yard across the Bayou Terrebonne sitting there rusting.

Didn't the moratorium get lifted a year ago?

Anyone notice the mushroom cloud of Irony over the above post?

btw, UE in Louisiana was 4% when Jindal won election for governor.

Yeah, and Obama's miserable failure on the economy has nothing to do with it?

LMAO!:lol::lol::lol:

Yup and the US rate was 4.6%.
A year later LA was at 5.2 and the overall US rate was 6.5 After yet another year, Louisiana was at 7.1 and the US rate was 10.2

and US rate was 4.7. It is currently 7.6, compared to 9.1 nationally. He seems to have done way better than obama, hasn't he?

Okay..agreed.

whoa...

lets look at this.

But 11 people killed out of the tens of thosuands in the iundustry.....how many have died over the years?

We have car accidednts killing peoiple everyday. We dont say...."stop driving until we make cars safer"....we continually learn from the accidents and advance our technology...but keep on driving in the meantime

It was done to appease the far left at the cost of the jobs of tens of thousands.

It was a foolish move.

Well said :clap2:
"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Jarhead again."

Okay..agreed.

whoa...

lets look at this.

It was a foolish move.

Well said :clap2:
"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Jarhead again."
It was well said and I could and did pos rep to Jarhead.

So why is Perry taking credit for an alleged jobs boom in Texas if governors don't have anything to do with the jobs situation in their states?

So why is Perry taking credit for an alleged jobs boom in Texas if governors don't have anything to do with the jobs situation in their states?

Because TX was an independent country?
Again you lapse into the familiar all or nothing conundrum. Perry deservedly takes credit for a lot of the job creation in TX because he supported policies that were friendly to business. Similarly the governors of IL and MI take blame for their job creation records.
But you cannot compare Texas in 2006 and Texas in 2011 in a vacuum without regard to the rest of the country.

Didn't the moratorium get lifted a year ago?

Yea they lifted the moratorium so you can drill but the dept of interior is down 88% in issuing permits to drill. So yea you can drill but the government is now stingy issuing permits. Only just 13 rigs have started back up. You see, companies went broke sitting idle or lost so much money that they can't get started back up so the rigs sit until they can get new investors, a issued permit and now since the economy is in such shambles, regulators have made it nearly impossible for oil firms to restart operations and have slapped strict new rules on drilling even in shallow waters.

Forum List

Back