Rigging Elections

Care4all

Warrior Princess
Mar 24, 2007
Maine
I hate voter Fraud, no matter what side of the aisle it takes place on....

What if, you live in a predominantly white neighborhood, who primarily votes Republican and your voting district had 15 voting places back in 2012, and Democrats in charge of the election in this State, took away all of your District's voting places, that were already over loaded with long lines in 2012, down to only one Voting spot from the 15 spots in 2012....

Would you call this voter fraud? OR RIGGING the election? See, I think this would be voter fraud, only done by the Democrats in office....by making it extremely difficult with extremely long lines, for these folks in that district...suppressing their votes

What if, you live in a predominantly white neighborhood, who primarily votes Republican and your voting district had 15 voting places back in 2012, and Democrats in charge of the election in this State, took away all of your District's voting places, that were already over loaded with long lines in 2012, down to only one Voting spot from the 15 spots in 2012....

Would you call this voter fraud? OR RIGGING the election? See, I think this would be voter fraud, only done by the Democrats in office....by making it extremely difficult with extremely long lines, for these folks in that district...suppressing their votes
I consider rigging elections things like:

Giving the questions to candidates in advance of debates.
Giving "super" delegates to one candidate over the other without them having done anything to earn them.
Collusion between the media & a particular party.

Giving "super" delegates to one candidate over the other without them having done anything to earn them.
And NOT the above, which takes a citizen's vote away from them?

Really?

They can vote a month early, why is there a line?
you tell me? too few election places for all the voters in the district is the only answer.

Are you pretending you didn't see all the long lines to vote in the past election, on video? Where in some cases 4 hours after the poll had closed people in line were still voting?

Ask bob craemer and scott foval about voter fraud...they admitted that they organized massive voter fraud for the Democrat National Committee, and they admitted to it on video........which states they target, and the tactics they use...including illegal alien voters......and they did it with money from the Democrat national Committee and orders from the Director of Special Events at the DNC.......and the DNC funneled the money from the hilary campaign and under their direction....

So if you hate voter fraud.....ask bob craemer and scott foval why they organized it for the democrats....

Yes, political parties control voting booths. GENIUS

And NOT the above, which takes a citizen's vote away from them?

Really?
It doesn't take your vote away dear. It just means you have to go somewhere else. Will it cause a few to fall between the cracks? Possibly. Is it rigged? Lol no

You have the right to vote. Not sure about the right to have a polling station on every street corner.....

They can vote a month early, why is there a line?
you tell me? too few election places for all the voters in the district is the only answer.

Are you pretending you didn't see all the long lines to vote in the past election, on video? Where in some cases 4 hours after the poll had closed people in line were still voting?
Didn't you see where the Democrats shut down polling places in the primaries to keep Hispanic Bernie supporters from voting???

Or where the transportation union in Philidelphia ( which is pro-Democrat) is on strike, where poor blacks can't even get to the polls???

Forum List

Back