Rigged election

Slade3200

Diamond Member
Jan 13, 2016
MODS, following tonight's election results can you please move any posts about a rigged election or voter fraud into satire or the flame zone? I have a feeling we are in for a wave of whining and bitching and consiracy theories and BS claims of false results. My hope is that whichever way it goes we can all be grown ups and good sports and do our best to support our newly elected president.

If we want things to get better we shouldn't start this out by making things worse!

MODS, following tonight's election results can you please move any posts about a rigged election or voter fraud into satire or the flame zone? I have a feeling we are in for a wave of whining and bitching and consiracy theories and BS claims of false results. My hope is that whichever way it goes we can all be grown ups and good sports and do our best to support our newly elected president.

If we want things to get better we shouldn't start this out by making things worse!
Thanks for proving your crap didn't start nor end with the irs.

OH MY GOD!!!!
The Forum mods are trying to help rig the election by not letting us talk about the election being rigged.
Im not sure if this is rigged or not, but I will tell you this, Im getting ready to slap on my tin foil jacket and hat and head on down to vote.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Another Hillary supporter excusing election fraud in advance.^^^^^^^^^^^^^

OH MY GOD!!!!
The Forum mods are trying to help rig the election by not letting us talk about the election being rigged.
Im not sure if this is rigged or not, but I will tell you this, Im getting ready to slap on my tin foil jacket and hat and head on down to vote.

Given that 'rigged election' is one topic, there should at the least be only one thread on it, via merging.

If it is truly a rigged election, Trump wouldn't waste a hundred million dollars on trying to buy the White House.

OH MY GOD!!!!

Given that 'rigged election' is one topic, there should at the least be only one thread on it, via merging.
thats just what the government would want to see happen.
Hide it in some obscure place. If nobody sees it, it doesnt exist. Much like my punctuation when I post. Not there, does not exist. No problem.

There's an election today??

tumblr_nbjgtvtrB51r4q789o1_500.gif

Agreed, then why are the democrats admitting they are rigging the election?

If it is truly a rigged election, Trump wouldn't waste a hundred million dollars on trying to buy the White House.

Yeah, right

OH MY GOD!!!!

I know there will be threads on it... I'm just expecting the wave of BS that is going to come from the trump supporters if he loses. He has been setting it up for weeks.

Haha, they moved this thread to a different forum... well played MODs, well played

This election has sent me straight to the TOILET

Be thankful, some in this country have to wear a poo bag on their leg, some are not potty trained.
You are doing just fine. Breath deep and accept whatever happens.

Forum List

Back