‘Rigged’: Critics Cry Foul as CNN Debate Slants Against Bernie Sanders

j-mac

Nuthin' but the truth
Oct 8, 2013
South Carolina
Supporters of Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT) are infuriated by the results of the seventh Democrat presidential debate in Iowa because it appears that moderators favored Sen. Elizabeth Warren in the debate hosted by CNN on Tuesday.

The clearest example of bias cited by debate watchers was when CNN moderator Abby Phillips had the following exchange with Sanders and Warren:

Phillips: You’re saying that you never told Senator Warren that a woman couldn’t win the election?

Bernie: Correct.

Phillips: Warren, what did you think when Sanders said a woman couldn’t win the election?

Warren: I disagreed. Bernie is my friend, and I am not here to try to fight with Bernie.

After the debate, Warren pointedly refused to shake Sen. Sanders’s hand, a puzzling move, as Warren tried to paint her relationship with the Vermont Senator as respectful and collegial.

The story kicking off the alleged claim of Sanders’ sexist remark towards Warren in 2018 was published Monday by CNN and prominently featured on their network before the debate.

Oh this isn't going to make that asshole Bernie staffer happy...I wonder if he'll burn down a city in protest....lol

Democrats will work together the best they can to keep Sanders from being the nominee. They complain he isn't a Democrat despite him registering with the democrats, caucuses with the democrats, and most of the time votes with the democrats.

Sanders is an illiterate, drooling, zionist/bolshevick idiot who hates whitey. His "Independent" party status is similar to zionist/bolshevick Joe Lieberman's "Independent" party status. A George Soros oversight corrected by reassigning party affiliation.

The beauty of this for Trump, is that many Bernie supporters will then turn to vote for Trump in 2020, maybe in even bigger numbers than 2016. Part out of support, part out of spite.

Shafting a guy twice because you don't like him? Not a wise move. We saw it happen in Canada when they rigged the Conservative for Scheer (mini-Harper) over Bernier. Scheer was crushed in the federal election. Something I warned and predicted would happen as they turned their backs on a more libertarian, though flawed candidate.

If the Democrats want to have any shot at all at winning in November, they need to stop having these debates. The liberal voters look at their choices on the stage and feel sick. They all see to be very quiet on these debate threads.

The moderators follow up with Warren should have been asking her if she is accusing Bernie of lying about the comment. They could have also asked Warren about how she will address a staffer leaking a private conversation. CNN hyped the feud all day only to ask stupid questions in the debate.

Democrats will work together the best they can to keep Sanders from being the nominee. They complain he isn't a Democrat despite him registering with the democrats, caucuses with the democrats, and most of the time votes with the democrats.
Perhaps it has something to do with him being a senile old communist?

Supporters of Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT) are infuriated by the results of the seventh Democrat presidential debate in Iowa because it appears that moderators favored Sen. Elizabeth Warren in the debate hosted by CNN on Tuesday.

The clearest example of bias cited by debate watchers was when CNN moderator Abby Phillips had the following exchange with Sanders and Warren:

Phillips: You’re saying that you never told Senator Warren that a woman couldn’t win the election?

Phillips: Warren, what did you think when Sanders said a woman couldn’t win the election?

Warren: I disagreed. Bernie is my friend, and I am not here to try to fight with Bernie.

After the debate, Warren pointedly refused to shake Sen. Sanders’s hand, a puzzling move, as Warren tried to paint her relationship with the Vermont Senator as respectful and collegial.

The story kicking off the alleged claim of Sanders’ sexist remark towards Warren in 2018 was published Monday by CNN and prominently featured on their network before the debate.

Oh this isn't going to make that asshole Bernie staffer happy...I wonder if he'll burn down a city in protest....lol

It's amazing anyone even watched last nights debate, especially considering Trump had a rally in Milwaukee.

It's amazing anyone even watched last nights debate, especially considering Trump had a rally in Milwaukee.

Not me, we watched a re run of Bones.....

Warren, Sanders Settle Campaign Dispute By Playing Chicken On Mobility Scooters.

Vindictive Van Jones: “There was nothing I saw tonight that would be able to take Donald Trump out.”

"if you were a space alien, bouncing between the debate and the trump rally, you'd think these are two different species -- meek, dull creatures, and a monstrous, domineering behemoth. you'd know who to fear, and deal accordingly." - Gutfeld

Not me, we watched a re run of Bones.....

Wife and I are binge watching Shameless, up to Season 7

EOTU02nXUAE2Day

"If one more candidate up there tonight says "The real question is" "the real issue is", I'm going to...I'm going to have another drink, that's what! Also, can the moderaters shut the fuck up for ten seconds and let these people finish a thought?!" - Big Bill Maher

Forum List

Back