Ridiculous Fraud Tiny Tony Fauci Sucks Off Delusional Russia Hoax Rachel "Blinky" Maddow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
One of talmudic zionist puppet Trump's biggest mistakes was hiring this crazy fraud to give advice and updates with the treasonous Pence and Scarf Lady in regards to the fake ass Kung Flu thing. The pics of the the fraud dancing with crooked Hillary and anti-erectionist Pelosi were all over the net.

Last edited:
Trump didn't hire Fauci, Fauci has been at that job since the 1980's.

Fauci is all about Fauci. His history during the AIDS crisis was enough to sink almost anyone but when you are deep state they protect you and you get wealthy.

Trump didn't hire Fauci, Fauci has been at that job since the 1980's.

Fauci is all about Fauci. His history during the AIDS crisis was enough to sink almost anyone but when you are deep state they protect you and you get wealthy.

Exactly, and I like what Kary Mullis had to say about the deep state scum troll.

As most folks already know Fauci used US taxpayer money to fund the Kung Flu lab that came up with the Kung Flu.

fauci.jpg

I forgot the bald talmudic zionist's name whose plastic surgeon fucked up his nose and Pelosi was on nose job #3 or #4 in this pic. :p Elton John gets a pass because he did come up with a dozen or so songs in the early 70's that were very good.

As most folks already know Fauci used US taxpayer money to fund the Kung Flu lab that came up with the Kung Flu.

View attachment 447803

I forgot the bald talmudic zionist's name whose plastic surgeon fucked up his nose and Pelosi was on nose job #3 or #4 in this pic. :p Elton John gets a pass because he did come up with a dozen or so songs in the early 70's that were very good.

One of talmudic zionist puppet Trump's biggest mistakes was hiring this crazy fraud to give advice and updates with the treasonous Pence and Scarf Lady in regards to the fake ass Kung Flu thing. The pics of the the fraud dancing with crooked Hillary and anti-erectionist Pelosi were all over the net.

FAUCCI UNCHAINED!!!!!

More people believe Dr. Faucci than believe Donald Trump. Trump verily defines the term "crazy fraud". As for the rest of your post, boy are you triggered!!!

Poor racist, Snowflake. It's gonna be a long four years for you.

Russian bots are notoriously anti-Semitic

Violates Clean Start Policy. Start this stuff in Badlands next time. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back