Rick Scott's Looney Tunes 11 Point Plan. Frauds Gonna Fraud

It's the liberals that want to sexualize 4 to 8 year olds. I have yet to see one democrat on here say they're against it. So fuck off.
Nobody is trying to sexualize 4-8 year olds, you moron. A few weeks ago you clowns never mentioned any such thing until your right wing mob brought up that shit at the hearing for the SC judge & Ronny started his vendetta against Disney.

For once, try to think for yourselves.

Nobody is trying to sexualize 4-8 year olds, you moron. A few weeks ago you clowns never mentioned any such thing until your right wing mob brought up that shit at the hearing for the SC judge & Ronny started his vendetta against Disney.

For once, try to think for yourselves.
Then why is your party outraged about it?

Just like another poster calling everyone on the right “ Nazicons “, so why get offended when your side is as idiotic and let be clear the OP has called many on the right perverts…
I haven't called anyone Nazicon.

You're one of those calling everyone groomers and pedophiles.
Good reason to give him an upvote.

And you are the party that supports the sexuality training iow grooming of 5 year old children.

See you in November.

It's the liberals that want to sexualize 4 to 8 year olds. I have yet to see one democrat on here say they're against it. So fuck off.
You're sick. Are you letting racism over the new judge make you crazy?

You're sick. Are you letting racism over the new judge make you crazy?
What does racism have to do with the topic we are talking about? I really don't think liberals care what color their victims are. You never answered if you support the sexualization, of 4 to 8 year olds. What are you waiting on, the talking points? It's sad you cannot answer a yes or no question.

Hillary was a grifter.
n80axt6b2yl91.jpg

What does racism have to do with the topic we are talking about? I really don't think liberals care what color their victims are. You never answered if you support the sexualization, of 4 to 8 year olds. What are you waiting on, the talking points? It's sad you cannot answer a yes or no question.

I have been very clear for weeks that children shouldn't be sexualized at any age. Your character is showing.

Forum List

Back