rick scott Acknowledges Biden 'Absolutely' Won Fair Election

I wish he would tell the people of Florida this and they would believe him.

But this is after he joined the challenge of Pennsylvania's electoral college results.

More republicans need to come out publicly and say this.

He's entitled to his opinion.

And you're entitled to your conspiracy theories. And now if you will excuse me, it's time for my Frazzledrip and Pedophile Cannibals meeting. Today, I plan on riding a Jewish Space Laser to the venue. :lol:

rick scott Acknowledges Biden 'Absolutely' Won Fair Election

MEANINGLESS. Since when is Scott the final arbiter of anything? Does he offer how he came to this conclusion with documentation?

What else has Rick Scott told you that you believed? If Scott had come out yesterday declaring Trump absolutely won the election, would you believe him and what would you be saying now?

I thought so.

Unfortunately, since the courts refused to examine the mountain of evidence for election malfeasance, all we have is people's opinions.

The "evidence" was baseless. Just like climate change deniers, anyone can obfuscate with a mountain of bullshit, but in the end, this contrary opinion has to have supportable evidence to have merit. The stolen election is a lie that is believed by the poorly educated and gullible.

I don't care what he says...there is no way Joe won legitimately...too many ballots sent out no signature checks or address checks and a record low number of disqualified ballots....GOP poll watchers blocked from doing their job and sent home while counting continued breaking state law.....

Unfortunately, since the courts refused to examine the mountain of evidence for election malfeasance, all we have is people's opinions.

64 courts examined the "evidence" and found nothing, but continue to believe Donald's Big Lie if you must.

They examined nothing. They said it had merit but refused on standing which is asinine since states settle cases against each other through the SC.

Rick is correct that Biden won the election, but there were more than enough irregularities and inconsistencies to suggest that “fairness” was absent from the process.

What about Trump's narrow victory in key midwestern states in 2016? The difference here is simple: Donald Trump. We've had free and fair elections for our history as a nation, and had a peaceful transition of power for our entire time as a democracy until one man came along and changed that.

64 courts examined the "evidence" and found nothing, but continue to believe Donald's Big Lie if you must.

You're dealing with people who believe that Barak Obama is a muslim from Kenya and Michelle is a man.

No one should expect anything beyond total idiocy and stupidity from people like that.

They examined nothing. They said it had merit but refused on standing which is asinine since states settle cases against each other through the SC.

"Standing" is the new favorite excuse for nutjobsj who still cling to the Big Lie. Yes, SCOTUS used that word in their dismissal of the idiotic Texas lawsuit. In that case it was determined that Texas has no right to tell another state what the rules should be for their elections. OBVIOUSLY they lacked standing.

The rest of the federal courts (including 8 judges assigned by Rump) absolutely examined evidence. Rudy and Sid's depositions and conspiracy theories were about all they had. Depositions are rarely permissible as evidence in a court of law. Any drunk can sign a deposition saying they observed little green men delivering Biden ballots.

Actually you have certified election results from 50 states both Red and Blue.
You also have the courts dismissing 60 challenges as specious

I wish he would tell the people of Florida this and they would believe him.

But this is after he joined the challenge of Pennsylvania's electoral college results.

More republicans need to come out publicly and say this.

“Fair Election” is coming to have the same ring in the ears of sane people as “Peaceful Protest”.

CNN_Mostly_Peaceful_Protests_Banner.jpg

Forum List

Back