Rick Perry: "Why I Supported Al Gore"

USArmyRetired

Rookie
May 29, 2010
Did Sarah Palin ever support a democrat? No but Rick Perry did. His name was Al Gore, inventor of the internet, a man who couldn't except defeat at the hands of George Bush when he lost to him for the Presidency in 2000. What does this say about Rick Perry? It means he accepted the ideology of Al Gores. So it begs the question that we need answered:

Who did he vote for in 1976, 1980 and 1984, if he was Gore’s Texas Campaign Chairman in 1988? This is no joke , Perry supported Al Gore and did not support Reagan in the 80's.

Rick Perry backed an already-climate-crusading Al Gore in '88 - Bob King - POLITICO.com

In an interview with an Iowa radio station on Monday, the Republican presidential contender explained his role as the Gore campaign’s Texas chairman by saying that “this was Al Gore before he invented the Internet and got to be Mr. Global Warming.”

But in fact, global warming was already a significant theme for Gore in 1987 and 1988 — long before his activism led to several books, a Nobel Prize and a part in an Academy Award-winning film. It was also well before the right gave him the "Mr. Ozone" nickname

Who did he vote for in 1976, 1980 and 1984, if he was Gore’s Texas Campaign Chairman in 1988? This is no joke , Perry supported Al Gore and did not support Reagan in the 80's.

I bet Perry supported Carter in 1980. How could any Republican support a man who supported Carter?

That would be blasphemous.

I am not a big fan of Al Gore, but if Gore had won that election we would not be where we are at now.

I am not a big fan of Al Gore, but if Gore had won that election we would not be where we are at now.
Based on what? Bin Laden had been planning to take out the twin towers under Clinton.
Gore wouldn't have ignored the warnings, as Bush, Jr. did.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIz_4D5vli0]911 Foreknowledge - Bin Laden Determined to Strike in U.S. - YouTube[/ame]

Plus he wouldnt have lowered the tax rate.. Plus there is the whole fact we might not have gone into Iraq. Didn't he also have a plan for getting us out of debt by now, which probably didn't include fighting a war we weren't paying for.

Based on what? Bin Laden had been planning to take out the twin towers under Clinton.
Gore wouldn't have ignored the warnings, as Bush, Jr. did.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIz_4D5vli0]911 Foreknowledge - Bin Laden Determined to Strike in U.S. - YouTube[/ame]

Yeah too bad Gore wasn't in a position of authority from 1992-2000, right?

Fucking asshole

I'm not a Perry fan because the last thing we need is another Establishment Statist Republican in the WH like Dubya and I suspect Perry has been groomed to be exactly that.

Unless we chalk up a win against the Progressive Jihad in 2012, we don't last as a nation. They have been undefeated since 1913 and 2012 is our last chance

Fucking asshole

I would love to hear how Gore being VP put him in a position to not only see into the future and predict the attacks, but also be in a position to stop those attacks years before they happened.

See the future? You fucking moron, how about seeing the US embassy bombings, the 93 WTC attack, the US Cole what a fucking moron

Why are you allowed to cancel my vote? Why? You're a fucking retard!

Fucking asshole

I would love to hear how Gore being VP put him in a position to not only see into the future and predict the attacks, but also be in a position to stop those attacks years before they happened.

See the future? You fucking moron, how about seeing the US embassy bombings, the 93 WTC attack, the US Cole what a fucking moron

Why are you allowed to cancel my vote? Why? You're a fucking retard!

I love it when dicks like you can't answer a question and instead just start swearing. Thanks for the laugh.

Based on what? We are talking about Al Gore here. He isn't exactly Mr National defense.

What? Where did Gore ever act in a way as to make you think he would roll over and let the country get invaded?

Just because he's not "Yeehaw!! Guns a-blazin'!! Lets invade some random country!!" doesn't make him weak on defense.

Do you mean that we would be speaking Arabic and kneeling in prayer three times a day?

Immie

If you believe that, you are a moron.

You are the one that made the claim. How would things be different?

Maybe you meant that we would not be allowed to air condition or heat our homes between the hours of 8am and 8pm? We would all be required to purchase the Gore Automobile which ran on pedal power and cost $25,000 each?

How would things be different?

Immie

Forum List

Back