Rick Perry v. Mitt Romney

LAfrique

VIP Member
May 16, 2011
While politics is the science or the art of managing government, to some people, politics is the very essence of living and a course they will do anything to defend. During the GOP debate in Las Vegas on October 18, 2011, we saw some desperate politicians on stage entertaining crowds unawares of how idiotic they appeared -

Just when we thought we had seen all there is to be seen about the GOP presidential hopefuls, Rick Perry and Mitt Romney on the issue of undocumented immigrants, turned the October 18, 2011, GOP debate in Las Vegas into a Jerry Springer show. Below is what I heard from our above mentioned GOP presidential hopefuls:

Rick Perry: You darn hypocrite! How dare you, Mitt, stand here and question my credibility on undocumented immigrants?

Mitt Romney: What are you talking about, Rick?

Rick Perry: Don't you try that holier-then-thou on me, pal!

Mitt Romney: Hey, man. We don't have to air our dirty laundry in public. Chill, man.

Rick Perry: Mitt, take that hand off me before I rip it off!

Mitt Romney: Rick, shut up! I know that you are pissed for having tough times in previous debates.

Rick Perry: Do not rob it in, Mitt.

Mitt Romney: Man, do you really want to go to the White House? Then listen and shut up!

Rick Perry: Mitt, I hope you do not have to come crawling in Texas. You see, I just might pull my pistol and pepper you. Dick Cheney got away with peppering and I, too, might get away with doing it.

GOP Jerry Springer Show in Las Vegas - http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/44950535/ns/politics-decision_2012/?ocid=ansmsnbc11

Last edited:
Republican propagandist Rush Limbaugh is so embarrassed by performance of GOP presidential hopefuls in Las Vegas that he took off today to avoid facing public on issue.

If republicans are getting this nasty towards each other, I wonder what would happen when republican presidential nominee faces Obama.

GOP candidates let Cooper work them into a frothy snit.

Mitt made Rick look like a joke....like a stupid Texas hick....like the mainstream media used to try to make Bush look like

Last edited:
If republicans are getting this nasty towards each other, I wonder what would happen when republican presidential nominee faces Obama.
I'm not sure if I'll vote for Obama.....but he'd make Perry look like an ignorant bumpkin....he'd make Cain look cantakerous....and he'd make Mitt look dull.

I'm not sure the presidential debates are gonna swing many voters this year....everybody I know has thier mind made up....it's Obama, or anybody else.

Mitt made Rick look like a joke....like a stupid Texas hick....like the mainstream media used to try to make Bush look like

I do not think that anyone but Rick Perry made Rick Perry look exactly what he looked during GOP debate in Las Vegas.

I'm not sure if I'll vote for Obama.....but he'd make Perry look like an ignorant bumpkin....he'd make Cain look cantakerous....and he'd make Mitt look dull.

I'm not sure the presidential debates are gonna swing many voters this year....everybody I know has thier mind made up....it's Obama, or anybody else.

Just amazing what politicians will do to get to office and/or remain in office. When republicans tried to get Chris Christie in, I knew they sensed the GOP was in deep water; but I then did not know just how deep in the water.

cain-bumper-sticker-2.jpg

Noone cares about Romney or Perry.

Not very astute of you to say. Romney will be the Republican nominee. Money, organization, influence and political savvy. That's too much for Cain to overcome.

Cain will eventually shoot himself in the foot. Electric fences on the border. If you loose your job, blame yourself. 9-9-9. Nothing but stumbling blocks for him to get over. He's his own worst enemy.

I do not think that anyone but Rick Perry made Rick Perry look exactly what he looked during GOP debate in Las Vegas.
I guess you're right...Perry looking stupid kinda happened on it's own.

And more on the subject of stupid.....Michelle Bachmann actually impresed me on a few occasions last night. That's never happened before.

Ron Paul though......ripping into the GOP for Afghanistan and Iraq......that did not go over well for him.

And you think Herman Cain and his 999 pitch will stand up to Barack Obama?

Interesting enough: It is not funny how Obama has opened doors to high places for other "minorities"?

Because of Barack Obama, we had Sarah Palin, Michael Steele, Bobby Jindal and now Herman Cain! I wonder if all these republicans would have made it to the front line were Barack Obama not president of the US.

Republican propagandist Hannity says that GOP debate in Las Vegas was pure madness.

I guess you're right...Perry looking stupid kinda happened on it's own.

And more on the subject of stupid.....Michelle Bachmann actually impressed me on a few occasions last night. That's never happened before.

Ron Paul though......ripping into the GOP for Afghanistan and Iraq......that did not go over well for him.

Were they others at GOP Vegas debate besides Rick Perry and Mitt Romney?

Republican propagandist Hannity says that GOP debate in Las Vegas was pure madness.
I'm surprised they're not blaming Anderson Cooper and the mainstream media......I think the GOP is a little embarrassed about the childishness.

Most are more than embarrassed: Loud-mouthed Rush had to take off, and most conservatives radio talk hosts who touched the issue simply zoomed through. And if you noticed, when I posted this thread, the USMB system immediately listed it as "OLD," while discussions from days ago were listed as "NEW."

As stated earlier today on Twitter, I believe the brawl between Rick Perry and Mitt Romney in Las Vegas will not only be feasted upon by our famous Saturday Night Live Show (SNL), but may go into the Guinness Book of World records.

I do.

Rick Perry served in the U.S. Military, and he cares that American people have jobs in the future that come from the private sector so that the public is not taxed to give people work.

A government can only tax people to a certain degree before it becomes a cumberson burden rather than a public serving organization.

Rick Perry is very conservative, more so than Romney or Cain. Cain's system of taxation actually adds a tax burden to those who may not be able to afford one.

To me, Rick Perry seems the most qualified candidate, and he's a proven job-getter and business environment creator.

That's what it takes to bring home the bacon to America: jobs.

I do.

Rick Perry served in the U.S. Military, and he cares that American people have jobs in the future that come from the private sector so that the public is not taxed to give people work.

A government can only tax people to a certain degree before it becomes a cumberson burden rather than a public serving organization.

Rick Perry is very conservative, more so than Romney or Cain. Cain's system of taxation actually adds a tax burden to those who may not be able to afford one.

To me, Rick Perry seems the most qualified candidate, and he's a proven job-getter and business environment creator.

That's what it takes to bring home the bacon to America: jobs.

Don't mean to burst your bubble, but the only skills Perry has on management are "how to balance State budget by constantly receiving disaster aid from Fed" and "how to create jobs by taking away from professionals and giving to undocumented for pennies." Still wondering why with all the noise Texas would not put up fences?

Don't mean to burst your bubble, but the only skills Perry has on management are "how to balance State budget by constantly receiving disaster aid from Fed" and "how to create jobs by taking away from professionals and giving to undocumented for pennies." Still wondering why with all the noise Texas would not put up fences?

Because fences are useless...

New Topics

Forum List

Back