Rick Perry v. Mitt Romney

Republican propagandist Hannity says that GOP debate in Las Vegas was pure madness.
I'm surprised they're not blaming Anderson Cooper and the mainstream media......I think the GOP is a little embarrassed about the childishness.

Most are more than embarrassed: Loud-mouthed Rush had to take off, and most conservatives radio talk hosts who touched the issue simply zoomed through. And if you noticed, when I posted this thread, the USMB system immediately listed it as "OLD," while discussions from days ago were listed as "NEW."
Rush always flees when there is good news for Democrats or bad new for conservatives. I'd be surprised if he shows up today after Qaddafi got (supposedly) killed.

Today MSNBC is covering the Libya situation non stop, and giving much praise to Obama...so I switched to Fox, and they managed to squeeze in the weather, some hot chick playing guitar, then covered the story with plenty of video of Qaddafi alive, reiterating how it's unconfirmed, cultivating fear of the future government, and not saying the word Obama once.

I was disgusted and turned on last night's Conan Obrien episode. I don't know why I even subject myself to sparse bouts with cable news.

Forum List

Back