Rick Perry to announce in SC on Sat......

ABikerSailor

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2008
Newberry, SC
Just heard that Rick Perry has stated that he's gonna announce his candidacy on Saturday in S.C.

A source close to the campaign confirmed to NBC News that Texas Gov. Rick Perry will formally announce his intention to run for president at the Red State Convention in Charleston, S.C.

The Associated Press also reported that Perry is entering the race, quoting his spokesman, Mark Miner. He said the governor would make his plans known on Saturday.

Perry to announce campaign for president - politics - Decision 2012 - msnbc.com

He's also got himself on the Iowa straw poll.

Don't remember, but Rick Perry has the support of the Christian Whackjobs.

Did you hear about his prayer rally last Saturday and who was there?

Perry's economic policies will sure as hell be a lot better than Obama's, that's for sure. I think he's going to be the next POTUS. Got his flaws, like everyone else, but I think he's the guy.

Just heard that Rick Perry has stated that he's gonna announce his candidacy on Saturday in S.C.

A source close to the campaign confirmed to NBC News that Texas Gov. Rick Perry will formally announce his intention to run for president at the Red State Convention in Charleston, S.C.

The Associated Press also reported that Perry is entering the race, quoting his spokesman, Mark Miner. He said the governor would make his plans known on Saturday.

Perry to announce campaign for president - politics - Decision 2012 - msnbc.com

He's also got himself on the Iowa straw poll.

wonderful.
This is the beginning of the end of Obamanomics. Perry is a serious candidate with more executive experience than Obama has even today.
He speaks well, connects with his audience, and genuinely seems to like people.
He is the anti-Obama.

3002-barack-obama.jpg

Yeah, well like it or not, Perry will be the next POTUS. If he has no serious skeletons in the closet, He wins by default. And M. Bacheman will may be the next Vice Prez. That will be the only team who has a chance to defeat Hillary in 2016.

Last edited:
Perry's economic policies will sure as hell be a lot better than Obama's, that's for sure. I think he's going to be the next POTUS. Got his flaws, like everyone else, but I think he's the guy.
Rick Perry is a Globalist owned by International Bankers. Those are pretty big "flaws".

Rick Perry is a Globalist owned by International Bankers. Those are pretty big "flaws".

And Herman Cain is pure as the driven snow??
I knew narco-libertarians were deluded.

Perry, aside from being a former Democrat (and probably still is), has connections to Bilderberg, The CFR and the Tri-Lateral Commission.

Show me Herman Cains' connections to those groups.

Perry, aside from being a former Democrat (and probably still is), has connections to Bilderberg, The CFR and the Tri-Lateral Commission.

Show me Herman Cains' connections to those groups.

Ooh, conspiracy theory territory. I like it.
Wasn't Cain part of the Federal Reserve?
wookiesuiter.jpg

New Topics

Forum List

Back