Rick Perry takes a commanding lead in the polls less than 3 days after announcing

Perry the top of the polls is a "Southern White" thing now ?

Some of you people are whacked out of your fucking minds.

Prove you wrong? Do you not even know how a debate works?

The DNC will never nominate a white person ever again. Prove me wrong.

You're an idiot.

Thank you for proving my point, you’re a bigoted Troll... There is nothing to be debated as you just said that yourself...

I'm sorry, maybe you're not aware of the definition of Troll... It's someone that says meaningless crap to stir shit up, IE, you.

heh heh Nothing to debate? You really are clueless.

As I pointed out, the GOP has always nominated a white man as their candidate. Many have also been Southern. It is no shock then that when a Southern white male entered the race he immediately shot to the top. I could point out how many GOP candidates have been Christian too, but you'll get confused.

The point is, this poll should shock exactly NO ONE. Perry is cut from the most stereotypical GOP mold there is. He's a white, Southern, Christian male. Call him a Bush brother and you have the perfect candidate. But does this matter? Only now in polls. It's all superficial.

Wait until Perry has to, you know, actually come up with a plan and defend it. We'll see how long he lasts.

Are you stupid or what? We had a black man running the RNC, we have the only Latinos/Mexicans elected to the congress in the last midterms, we have consistently had black candidates in all of our primaries in my recent memory.

You jackasses elect a man of color and now you think your above criticisms from the prior election cycles? The only thing special about race and your party is YOU THINK ITS SPECIAL.

FUCK OFF TRY HARD

Or I "played the game" by showing him, you and anyone else reading just how fucking stupid his comments are... The difference is I clearly didn't mean what I said, he clearly believed in what he said. So thank you in advance for taking my side, maybe this clears up any confusion.

To be even more clear, I don’t believe a single thing I said, it was a “LOL@ this stupid fucker” post by turning what he said around.

That was my point. Everyone knows that was a moronic statement on his part. Deciding to go down to his level by responding in such a manner jokingly is giving him what he wants.

I don't wana fight with you on this man... You said I "upped the ante" not that I "fed the Troll" by giving him what he wanted as you are saying now. He is on par with TM, I wouldn't be shocked if it just one of TM's puppets or some crap.

Anyways, you are correct in this post, I shouldn't feed the Troll or you get more Trolling.

Ron Paul is from Texas... Just like Rick Parry, oh and they are both white. Why is RP not at the top of the poll like you claim he should be.

Because Paul has actually presented a plan. He's put forth ideas. Perry has not.

Look, I know you guys love insulting liberals who turn the mirror on you and your party. But if you can't look at your candidates and your history openly and honestly, you will lose the election.

Thank you for proving my point, you’re a bigoted Troll... There is nothing to be debated as you just said that yourself...

I'm sorry, maybe you're not aware of the definition of Troll... It's someone that says meaningless crap to stir shit up, IE, you.

heh heh Nothing to debate? You really are clueless.

As I pointed out, the GOP has always nominated a white man as their candidate. Many have also been Southern. It is no shock then that when a Southern white male entered the race he immediately shot to the top. I could point out how many GOP candidates have been Christian too, but you'll get confused.

The point is, this poll should shock exactly NO ONE. Perry is cut from the most stereotypical GOP mold there is. He's a white, Southern, Christian male. Call him a Bush brother and you have the perfect candidate. But does this matter? Only now in polls. It's all superficial.

Wait until Perry has to, you know, actually come up with a plan and defend it. We'll see how long he lasts.

Are you stupid or what? We had a black man running the RNC, we have the only Latinos/Mexicans elected to the congress in the last midterms, we have consistently had black candidates in all of our primaries in my recent memory.

You jackasses elect a man of color and now you think your above criticisms from the prior election cycles? The only thing special about race and your party is YOU THINK ITS SPECIAL.

FUCK OFF TRY HARD

*DontBeStupid crickets are chirping and looking in a mirror*

You jackasses elect a man of color and now you think your above criticisms from the prior election cycles?

If you think no liberal or progressive is criticizing Obama, then you really need to cut down on the Fox News.

As for the GOP, as I pointed out, you still have always nominated a white male for the highest position in the land. This is fact. You can't change that no matter how much you want to insult me. The GOP right now has a major, MAJOR, image problem. Nominating stereotypical candidates because you refuse to discuss the fact that you have ALWAYS nominated stereotypical candidates will not help you in the election.

Can't wait for the Perry/Obama poll. it will look something like this when Rasz takes the poll.
Rick Perry: 57%
Vladimir Putin: 35%
King Obama: 21%
Be careful what you wish for.

CNN/Opinion Research 8/5 - 8/7 Obama +5
McClatchy/Marist 8/2 - 8/4 Obama +19
FOX News 7/17 - 7/19 Obama +10
ABC News/Wash Post 7/14 - 7/17 Obama +13 Quinnipiac 7/5 - 7/11 Obama +13
Rasmussen Reports 7/6 - 7/7 Obama +5

RealClearPolitics - President Obama vs. Republican Candidates

Rassmusen is biased
You mean Republimussen Reports...and yes...they are the most biased and unethical pollster around. They have no shame whatsover. But the GOP pays them big time, and Scott Rassmussen is a who's who amongst Republican political strategists.

If you took off your "im a stupid liberal partisan" blinders long enough to research the last presidential election you would see that Rasmussen polls were the most accurate to the final outcome.

And dont post some poll that was taken 6 Months before the election in an attempt to prove me wrong. Post polls that are relative to the time in which they were taken.

:party:

You jackasses elect a man of color and now you think your above criticisms from the prior election cycles?

If you think no liberal or progressive is criticizing Obama, then you really need to cut down on the Fox News.

As for the GOP, as I pointed out, you still have always nominated a white male for the highest position in the land. This is fact. You can't change that no matter how much you want to insult me. The GOP right now has a major, MAJOR, image problem. Nominating stereotypical candidates because you refuse to discuss the fact that you have ALWAYS nominated stereotypical candidates will not help you in the election.

Your party has always done the same thing until this election. Only problem is you nominated an idiot based on his color not his credentials.

Rassmusen is biased

Your idiocy reaches new heights almost on a daily basis.

Rasmusen has the most accurate polls of all of them out there.
That's entirely untrue.

Republimussen Reports was #2 behind Battleground in the 2008 Presidential election results accuracy, and we're talking really small percentage differences here. They weren't in the top five in 2004, and not even in the top ten in 2000. They have been consistanty accused of asking leading questions in polls, and throwing out polls that don't get the results their clients need.

They are constantly throwing off the averages on RCP with their "likely voter" models done on polls that ask subjective questions. "Likely voter" models work well with questions like "who will you vote for"...but using them for questions like "do you approve of Obama", or "do you think the country is going in the right direction" in unethical. If the poll question was "do you approve of Obama", and they also stated their sampling was taken from a group more likely to be Republicans", it wouldn't be unethical.

I don't mean any offense....but saying Republimussen has accurate polls is kind of like saying Fox is fair and balanced, or the Tea Party is a diverse non partisan grass roots movement.......nobody believes any of those things.

Last edited:
Can't wait for the Perry/Obama poll. it will look something like this when Rasz takes the poll.
Rick Perry: 57%
Vladimir Putin: 35%
King Obama: 21%

113%!!! Guess y'all found those extra 7 states you claim don't exist. :cool:

Admit it, you thought it was a real poll.

You guys sure you want to run Obama again, I mean a couple months ago he wasn't sure he wanted to run. Maybe you guys have a better candidate.

http://politisite.com/2010/08/06/poll-accuracy-in-the-2008-presidential-election-rasmussen-pew/

The following list ranks the 23 organizations by the accuracy of their final, national preelection
polls (as reported on pollster.com).
1. Rasmussen (11/1-3)**
1. Pew (10/29-11/1)**
2. YouGov/Polimetrix (10/18-11/1)
3. Harris Interactive (10/20-27)
4. GWU (Lake/Tarrance) (11/2-3)*
5. Diageo/Hotline (10/31-11/2)*
5. ARG (10/25-27)*
6. CNN (10/30-11/1)
6. Ipsos/McClatchy (10/30-11/1)
7. DailyKos.com (D)/Research 2000 (11/1-3)
8. AP/Yahoo/KN (10/17-27)
9. Democracy Corps (D) (10/30-11/2)
10. FOX (11/1-2)
11. Economist/YouGov (10/25-27)
12. IBD/TIPP (11/1-3)
13. NBC/WSJ (11/1-2)
14. ABC/Post (10/30-11/2)
15. Marist College (11/3)
16. CBS (10/31-11/2)
17. Gallup (10/31-11/2)
18. Reuters/ C-SPAN/ Zogby (10/31-11/3)
19. CBS/Times (10/25-29)
20. Newsweek (10/22-23)

poll accuracy in the 2008 presidential election.pdf application/pdf Object.

Rassmusen is biased

Your idiocy reaches new heights almost on a daily basis.

Rasmusen has the most accurate polls of all of them out there.
That's entirely untrue.

Republimussen Reports was #2 behind Battleground in the 2008 Presidential election results accuracy, and we're talking really small percentage differences here. They weren't in the top five in 2004, and not even in the top ten in 2000. They have been consistanty accused of asking leading questions in polls, and throwing out polls that don't get the results their clients need.

They are constantly throwing off the averages on RCP with their "likely voter" models done on polls that ask subjective questions. "Likely voter" models work well with questions like "who will you vote for"...but using them for questions like "do you approve of Obama", or "do you think the country is going in the right direction" in unethical. If the poll question was "do you approve of Obama", and they also stated their sampling was taken from a group more likely to be Republicans", it wouldn't be unethical.

I don't mean any offense....but saying Republimussen has accurate polls is kind of like saying Fox is fair and balanced, or the Tea Party is a diverse non partisan grass roots movement.......nobody believes any of those things.

Getting your facts from TIMES magazine again ?

Rassmusen is biased
You mean Republimussen Reports...and yes...they are the most biased and unethical pollster around. They have no shame whatsover. But the GOP pays them big time, and Scott Rassmussen is a who's who amongst Republican political strategists.

If you took off your "im a stupid liberal partisan" blinders long enough to research the last presidential election you would see that Rasmussen polls were the most accurate to the final outcome.

And dont post some poll that was taken 6 Months before the election in an attempt to prove me wrong. Post polls that are relative to the time in which they were taken.

:party:
You're wrong....look for yourself. Also...look at 2004, and 2000.

RealClearPolitics - Election 2008 - General Election: McCain vs. Obama

http://politisite.com/2010/08/06/poll-accuracy-in-the-2008-presidential-election-rasmussen-pew/

The following list ranks the 23 organizations by the accuracy of their final, national preelection
polls (as reported on pollster.com).
1. Rasmussen (11/1-3)**
1. Pew (10/29-11/1)**
2. YouGov/Polimetrix (10/18-11/1)
3. Harris Interactive (10/20-27)
4. GWU (Lake/Tarrance) (11/2-3)*
5. Diageo/Hotline (10/31-11/2)*
5. ARG (10/25-27)*
6. CNN (10/30-11/1)
6. Ipsos/McClatchy (10/30-11/1)
7. DailyKos.com (D)/Research 2000 (11/1-3)
8. AP/Yahoo/KN (10/17-27)
9. Democracy Corps (D) (10/30-11/2)
10. FOX (11/1-2)
11. Economist/YouGov (10/25-27)
12. IBD/TIPP (11/1-3)
13. NBC/WSJ (11/1-2)
14. ABC/Post (10/30-11/2)
15. Marist College (11/3)
16. CBS (10/31-11/2)
17. Gallup (10/31-11/2)
18. Reuters/ C-SPAN/ Zogby (10/31-11/3)
19. CBS/Times (10/25-29)
20. Newsweek (10/22-23)

poll accuracy in the 2008 presidential election.pdf application/pdf Object.
It appears Politisite and Realclearpolitics have a difference of opinion...or Politisite willingly discluded Battleground for some reason...but I assure you, the Battleground poll did exist, but it was actualy two polls with different results, lake, and tarrance???

Last edited:
Your party has always done the same thing until this election. Only problem is you nominated an idiot based on his color not his credentials.

And now you claim to know the mind of every Democratic voter. Awesome.

But again, you didn't address the issue. None of you have.

I make a light-hearted reference to the ethnicity of your top candidates, and you guys go ape shit. Flailing around. Lashing out. Insulting anyone and everyone. But never addressing your image problem. And you do have an image problem.

If you think this will NOT be an issue in the election, you're fools.

I make a light-hearted reference to the ethnicity of your top candidates, and you guys go ape shit. Flailing around. Lashing out. Insulting anyone and everyone. But never addressing your image problem. And you do have an image problem.

Your claims of racism are fallin on deaf ears troll. Now go stand in the corner like a good little dunce.

Read your own posts much?

Forum List

Back