Rick Perry takes a commanding lead in the polls less than 3 days after announcing

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Rasmussen Reports Poll 2012 Republican Primary
1,000 Likely Gop Voters Aug 15th
margin of error +/- 3%

Perry 29%
Romney 18%
Not sure 16%
Bachmann 13%
Ron Paul 9%
Cain 6%
Newt 5%
Santorum 1%
Huntsman 1%
McCotter 1%

If I can find a link I will post it

Can't wait for the Perry/Obama poll. it will look something like this when Rasz takes the poll.
Rick Perry: 57%
Vladimir Putin: 35%
King Obama: 21%

Think Perry will stand up under examination?

Has he thanked Obama for balancing the Texas State budget?

For all the Ron Paul hubbub he is way down in the poll

Of course he is, someone "new" just entered... Give it a debate or 2 for Rick to give an actual position.

And for the record there is no "hubbub" over RP... RP does very well and the media still treats him like shit. If RP were treated like just any other candidate he would be doing a lot better... Fuck, how well would Parry be doing if he announced and the media in a collective sigh called him a loon and then never mentioned him unless he was raping their face a debate, only to edit him out later?

Last edited:
Think Perry will stand up under examination?

Has he thanked Obama for balancing the Texas State budget?

Shouldn't you be a bit more concerned how the Hussein stands up under examination of his record?

Or are you libtards resigned to the fact that you have to ignore the Hussein and all of his 'accomplishments' and just attack the opposition?

The conservatives will abandon Perry in droves once they find out he signed legislation authorizing a Texas "Dream Act" for illegal aliens and then went to Mexico bragging about it.

The conservatives will abandon Perry in droves once they find out he signed legislation authorizing a Texas "Dream Act" for illegal aliens and then went to Mexico bragging about it.

Well, I'm already not liking him lolz...

But I don't mind him sucking up votes from Mitt, they can spend tens on millions destroying each other until Mitt drops out.

I dont hate any of them either. I just dont care for Paul and Bachmann. Personally I want to see Christy or Paul Ryan get in the race. Either of them will easily take the lead imo.

Forum List

Back