Rick Perry: "I Love George Bush"

USArmyRetired

Rookie
May 29, 2010
That was his response when asked on his thoughts about his predecessor. I think this will harm him. Yep, aside from the fact he got elected on Bush's coattails, owes his career to Bush's election as Governor and then President, says he "loves" George W. Bush and thought he was a great President, has identical policy positions, and has the exact same mannerism, voice, and speaking style as George W. Bush, Perry is his own man.

Perry on his predecessor: ‘I love George Bush’ – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

That was his response when asked on his thoughts about his predecessor. I think this will harm him. Yep, aside from the fact he got elected on Bush's coattails, owes his career to Bush's election as Governor and then President, says he "loves" George W. Bush and thought he was a great President, has identical policy positions, and has the exact same mannerism, voice, and speaking style as George W. Bush, Perry is his own man.

Perry on his predecessor: ‘I love George Bush’ – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

What are some of the same policies?

Idiot... he is NO G. Dubb

If Perry doesn't distance himself from GW Bush, whom many consider to be amongst the worst US presidents in American history, why would he even bother to announce his candidacy?

At least give the country a chance to get out of Iraq and Afghanistan before bringing in another Bush clone!

Last edited:
Jeb, Jr. endorsed Huntsman. I guess the Bushes aren't that fond of Perry.

Last edited:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0EiLwrMuLEg]Perry, eager to be VP, thows George Bush under the bus! - YouTube[/ame]

I highly recommend staying as far away from this guy as we can.... He's bought and sold.

Blues

If Perry doesn't distance himself from GW Bush, whom many consider to be amongst the worst US presidents in American history, why would he even bother to announce his candidacy?

At least give the country a chance to get out of Iraq and Afghanistan before bringing in another Bush clone!

Nice try, guy, but after 2 1/2 years of the "Community Organizer", Bush's presidency has taken on a whole new luster.

george-bush-miss-me-yet.jpg

so when Palin endorses Perry later this year (that's probably how this is going to play out), are you going to take back all the nasty things you've been saying about that man?

Or are you really just a democrat troll?

Nice try, guy, but after 2 1/2 years of the "Community Organizer", Bush's presidency has taken on a whole new luster.
No doubt......we HAVE made.....

so when Palin endorses Perry later this year (that's probably how this is going to play out), are you going to take back all the nasty things you've been saying about that man?

Or are you really just a democrat troll?

The last thing Palin,(who I do like btw), needs is idiots like this out promoting her while dumping on all others.

I think I would prefer Jeb. Although he has the same last name as GW, I do not take him to be a clone of his brother.

Really!! Should we just declare the presidency an inherited right and forgo the fake elections again? Really, another Bush is not needed and I would be happy if they never set foot in the office again in my lifetime weather or not they are similar. Something smells when you have succession like that.

Forum List

Back