Rick Perry, Drug Pusher: How did the former Texas governor become a leading advocate for psychedelics?

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
"This may on its face sound peculiar to you, that the former governor of Texas is promoting psychedelics," he said. "But if I’m willing to do that, don’t you think you ought to take a look at it?"

A counterintuitive story, brilliantly told by Texas Monthly... i will post excerpts later

Must be Gov. Goodhair's CA connection....He sure wanted to lure Californians to Texas for some odd reason.

R.34bb9df6aaf6fe728540aafc9253cce3

"This may on its face sound peculiar to you, that the former governor of Texas is promoting psychedelics," he said. "But if I’m willing to do that, don’t you think you ought to take a look at it?"

A counterintuitive story, brilliantly told by Texas Monthly... i will post excerpts later

What Rick Perry was advocating was within the parameters of doctoral medicine. He was merely calling for more study on organic mushrooms for severely wounded veterans of foreign wars as well as doctoral care for other patients whose lives were altered by a car accident, cerebral injury caused by gunshot or illegal torture. It's political disinformation to treat cutting edge science to heal a human dysfunction. I'd cut the drug pusher conspiracy theory. His advocacy was not for teenagers drug use behind the wheel of a race car on public streets. lol. What is he running for public office or something? Texas A&M grads don't roll the way you are suggesting, they're the best of the best. And Rick Perry was a Texas-loving governor who was loved back by the general public here. His only enemies were political despots of an overbearing nature.

Forum List

Back