Rick Perry compares homosexuality to alcoholism

My position is that science supports the fact that we have free will. If you somehow believe that makes every choice we make unnatural, you must think that free will comes from a source external to human beings. That makes you an idiot.

You always end up in some incoherent song and dance.

You said that sexual preference is not set at birth. That means that no one is born heterosexual.

Do you stand by that opinion or not?

He said he made a choice. If I had to guess, I'd say born bisexual but is choosing only one gender.

The problem with wasting all this time on this topic is that whether it's a choice or not is irrelevant.

There is nothing in the principles of human rights that makes any relevant distinction between what one is born as and what what one chooses.

How long were you a homosexual?

Typical Textbook Socio-Facist Response. You've been conditioned to respond in this fashion - you will respond in this fashion - you will obey Big Brother - thou shalt not offend LGBT - you are getting tired - your eyelids are getting heavy - you will respond in this fashion.

Jamming - A tactic used to force opponents into silence by accusations of homophobia, latent homosexual tendencies and bigotry . The purpose being to create a social stigmatization of anyone whom opposes the Agenda. Jamming is to ridicule the opponent in the eyes of the world and to evoke the "pack mentality" .

Jamming is basically psychological terrorism intended to silence expression of or support for any dissenting opinion.

Jamming employs the science of Direct Emotional Modeling and Associative Conditioning.

Gay* Brainwashing Techniques

Bad arguments for a good cause don't change the fact that it's a good cause. There are no good arguments against gay rights, no good arguments against full equality for gays in every measure.

WRONG: There are no Good Arguments for promoting Mental Illness - hence there are no good arguments for Gay Rights.

Gay Rights is not a Good Cause , unless of course yopu define their rights as the right to obtain Psychiatric help without harassment from the mentally ill gay community.

Last edited:
Typical Textbook Socio-Facist Response. You've been conditioned to respond in this fashion - you will respond in this fashion - you will obey Big Brother - thou shalt not offend LGBT - you are getting tired - your eyelids are getting heavy - you will respond in this fashion.

Jamming - A tactic used to force opponents into silence by accusations of homophobia, latent homosexual tendencies and bigotry . The purpose being to create a social stigmatization of anyone whom opposes the Agenda. Jamming is to ridicule the opponent in the eyes of the world and to evoke the "pack mentality" .

Jamming is basically psychological terrorism intended to silence expression of or support for any dissenting opinion.

Jamming employs the science of Direct Emotional Modeling and Associative Conditioning.

:fu:

Maybe if you just STFU and let gay people get on with their lives instead of trying to impose your bigotry on them they wouldn't be so touchy.

That would be just sweet and Dandy toots - tell the Gays to stay away from my kids, my neighbors kids, keep their brainwashing and propaganda out of the schools, off our televisions, off the streets , out of our comic books, out of our childrens entertainment, tell gays like Bryan Singer, Harvey Milk and company to keep their dicks out of our young boys asses and mouths.

Heres one for you - from one of Your Faggot Friends that seems to highlight the argeument

Can We Please Just Start Admitting That We Do Actually Want To Indoctrinate Kids?

I for one certainly want tons of school children to learn that it’s OK to be gay, that people of the same sex should be allowed to legally marry each other, and that anyone can kiss a person of the same sex without feeling like a freak. And I would very much like for many of these young boys to grow up and start fucking men. I want lots of young ladies to develop into young women who voraciously munch box. Daniel Villarreal -Queerty.com

Last edited:
What the fuck?

Why does everyone think being open minded means that I have to accept the possibility that the Moon is made out of green cheese?

I am open to well founded arguments based on science and facts, not wild theories based on a belief that being gay is a disease that can be cured. Sexual preference is a choice, there is absolutely no scientific evidence to counter that contention, and plenty that actually backs it up. It is 100% proven that sexual preference is not genetic by the fact that monozygotic twins have made different choices about which gender to sleep with. This also seriously undermines the argument that it is caused by the mother smoking or other prenatal activities because monozygotic twins share the same placenta.

Seriously, I am not the one with the problem here, my opinions are based on science that has stood the test of time, not political expediency.

well since we have been to the Moon and know it aint cheese your point is kind of moot aint it?.......and yea your close minded about things that you dont want to believe that maybe possible.....you are like the people hundreds of years ago who did not believe the theories of Copernicus or Galileo because it interfered with what they believed aint possible.....for you not to even say there is a possibility it can be true says something about your "open mind".....an open minded person would say there can be a possibility,but i dont buy it,it will have to be proven......open minded people leave room for the "impossible" to be proven........sorry but i think you not only have problems being around guys you have problems accepting things that you just cant believe can be possibly true.....open your mind QW you are sounding like the people Dean talks about......

It is like you told the guy that says God's existence is proven, provide some actual evidence. Every bit of research I have read proves that sexual preference is not set at birth. There is absolutely no genetic marker, no evidence that brain formation is a factor, no evidence that prenatal smoking cause it, nothing. That means you want me to accept the possibility that something with absolutely no evidence to support it is true. You might as well ask me to believe that rainbows are unicorn farts, I will not accept it because all the evidence contradicts it.

If you think that makes me close minded, then I will take the label and wear it proudly.

back in Copernicus's time there was only what he was saying backing his claim,many were like you weren't they?....so when you hear all these gay people saying back when they were little kids 6-7 years old that they had thoughts different than others of the same sex someone taught them that?....did you ever see research that was proven wrong years later?.... we are talking about something at the Microscopic level....lots of things to learn yet at that level....if this gets proven years down the road it will be interesting to see how people with your mindset react......

WRONG: There are no Good Arguments for promoting Mental Illness - hence there are no good arguments for Gay Rights.

Gay Rights is not a Good Cause , unless of course yopu define their rights as the right to obtain Psychiatric help without harassment from the mentally ill gay community.

Exactly. Again, all manner of outreach, coercion, enticement and therapies are literally shoved in the faces of "bi-curious" adolescents and to encourage "gay teens and even kids [they have no idea what they are sexually without adult coercion]" to "come out gay".

But flip the coin around and allow sexual autonomy in adolescents wanting, on their own will and wishes, to escape old wounds of having been molested and imprinted compulsively homosexual and ooooh boy! You'd better hire a body guard for that child because they're going to have the shit harassed out of them. In fact, one of the worst heresies in the LGBT cult is to defect. They even coined the word "Anne Heche" to mean "the most vile of traitors and deserters". There is so much pressure in the LGBT community to NOT EVER DEFECT BACK TO THE BREEDER CAMP that I'd actually fear for the life of someone who tried.

No, the reparative therapy bans are all about keeping that child compulsively suffering from his wounds until that behavior is so ingrained that it is impossible to change even if the person still wants to at 18. LGBT priests and priestesses know precisely what they're doing to those kids and why. Hog-tying therapists from helping adolescents is machievellian psychological torture. And it must be stopped.

What you just said made absolutely no sense what so ever. You were "forced" to play with boys, but that did not make you gay therefore nobody can be born gay? WTF?

When did you choose your sexual orientation? How old were you? Did you flip a coin?

See, I don't recall making a choice. From my earliest memories all my crushes were on other girls...no choice in the matter. Were you attracted to both boys and girls and chose only one?

12 June 1973

When did you chose yours?

That's just it, I didn't "choose". So, how did you actually choose which gender you were going with? Did you find yourself equally attracted to both genders or one more than the other? Did you flip a coin, throw a dart?

I chose, so did you, you have free will.

It appears you did.

If sexual preference is not set at birth, then heterosexuality, which is a sexual preference, is not set at birth,

therefore it cannot be a natural sexual orientation, by the definition of natural, as,

"existing in or caused by nature; not made or caused by humankind."

Is your position that heterosexuality and homosexuality are both choices?

My position is that science supports the fact that we have free will. If you somehow believe that makes every choice we make unnatural, you must think that free will comes from a source external to human beings. That makes you an idiot.

You said that sexual preference is not set at birth. That means that no one is born heterosexual.

What about sexual preference is not set at birth is so hard to you understand? Are the words to big, should I speak in baby talk?

How long were you a homosexual?

Bad arguments for a good cause don't change the fact that it's a good cause. There are no good arguments against gay rights, no good arguments against full equality for gays in every measure.

If that were true no one would need to resort to bad arguments to defend "gay rights".

He said he made a choice. If I had to guess, I'd say born bisexual but is choosing only one gender.

The problem with wasting all this time on this topic is that whether it's a choice or not is irrelevant.

There is nothing in the principles of human rights that makes any relevant distinction between what one is born as and what what one chooses.

Finally, someone gets the point.

well since we have been to the Moon and know it aint cheese your point is kind of moot aint it?.......and yea your close minded about things that you dont want to believe that maybe possible.....you are like the people hundreds of years ago who did not believe the theories of Copernicus or Galileo because it interfered with what they believed aint possible.....for you not to even say there is a possibility it can be true says something about your "open mind".....an open minded person would say there can be a possibility,but i dont buy it,it will have to be proven......open minded people leave room for the "impossible" to be proven........sorry but i think you not only have problems being around guys you have problems accepting things that you just cant believe can be possibly true.....open your mind QW you are sounding like the people Dean talks about......

It is like you told the guy that says God's existence is proven, provide some actual evidence. Every bit of research I have read proves that sexual preference is not set at birth. There is absolutely no genetic marker, no evidence that brain formation is a factor, no evidence that prenatal smoking cause it, nothing. That means you want me to accept the possibility that something with absolutely no evidence to support it is true. You might as well ask me to believe that rainbows are unicorn farts, I will not accept it because all the evidence contradicts it.

If you think that makes me close minded, then I will take the label and wear it proudly.

back in Copernicus's time there was only what he was saying backing his claim,many were like you weren't they?....so when you hear all these gay people saying back when they were little kids 6-7 years old that they had thoughts different than others of the same sex someone taught them that?....did you ever see research that was proven wrong years later?.... we are talking about something at the Microscopic level....lots of things to learn yet at that level....if this gets proven years down the road it will be interesting to see how people with your mindset react......

The people like me were the ones that were backing Copernicus because his explanation was a lot simpler than the geocentric universe that Plato came up with.

The people like me were the ones that were backing Copernicus because his explanation was a lot simpler than the geocentric universe that Plato came up with.

the people backing Copernicus were the people who were open minded enough to accept the possibility that something that seemed impossible might just possibly be true even though the powers that be were like you,laughing at him .....since you are not even open to the possibility that gayness could possibly be a birth defect,you were like the church in those days,close minded....but then again i guess it is a lot "simpler" just to say they are gay because of choice....

If he has any influence in 2016 Presidential run get ready for 8 more years of a Democrat.
Time is now to call these kooks out.

God willing we'll have a democratic president. It may not be ideal but it sure as hell beats any republican.

Bring on the dumb kooks like Perry. Let Hillary have her solid victory.

Hey Billy, Why do you hate this country?
By the way, what's a democratic? In the 60 years I have lived on this planet, most of the assholes have been from the democrat party until the last year where they have started calling themselves democratic........ they fucked up their name from the beginning and are trying to correct it but it still doesn't work like the Republican named. "I'm a Democratic" sounds really stupid in so many ways. I'm guessing you're one of the hated California transplants in Colorado.......you imbeciles fucked up California and now you escape to fuck up Colorado.......bunch of complete assholes.

And even if gays are mentally ill (what they are not), why shouldn't they have the right to marry. In whaf ways does it offend you in everyday life?

And even if gays are mentally ill (what they are not), why shouldn't they have the right to marry. In whaf ways does it offend you in everyday life?

Ah the old and getting tired "how does it affect you personally" argument.

It's not how it affects the individual, it's how it affects society and in particular, children. In Utah, for example, getting married elevates you to a new status where you are eligible to adopt orphans. However, the LBGT cult icon Harvey Milk took in orphaned minor teens, sodomized them and presided as their father figure and guardian at the same time. So this expressed set of values towards children becomes very problematic when talking about elevating this same cult of people to "married" in Utah, and other states that mandate you are married in order to adopt.

Then there's the terrible example to hold out to our young that one man using another man's anus as an artificial vagina is "OK, healthy and normal". Just in the recent same years the big media push for gay marriage and all things gay has started, there has been a 24% spike in new HIV cases for impressionable teen boys. Funny all these "new gays" in our population. But then again, I understand how monkey-see, monkey-do works.

Fun fact on that last point. Each boy that comes down with HIV will statistically become indigent and rely on taxpayers to pay for his average of $500,000 medical bills until he dies a lingering and horrible death of AIDS. All from the example of the "good and healthy" practice of men using other men's lower digestive tracts as artificial vaginas.

I think we're smarter than that. I think as a nation we can do better at that on thinking ahead before we go and do something stupid...

the people backing Copernicus were the people who were open minded enough to accept the possibility that something that seemed impossible might just possibly be true even though the powers that be were like you,laughing at him .....since you are not even open to the possibility that gayness could possibly be a birth defect,you were like the church in those days,close minded....but then again i guess it is a lot "simpler" just to say they are gay because of choice....

Being gay is not a birth defect because no one is born gay. All the evidence is on my side of that argument, all you have is speculation based on a desire to label a bunch of people because someone doesn't like what they do in their own bedrooms. That is not open minded, that is bogotry at its worst.

Being gay is not a birth defect because no one is born gay. All the evidence is on my side of that argument, all you have is speculation based on a desire to label a bunch of people because someone doesn't like what they do in their own bedrooms. That is not open minded, that is bogotry at its worst.

boy you sure moved this conversation off the track....you just cant accept that you just might be a close-minded individual on this can you? ........the greatest thinkers in our history "speculated" before they either proved true or false what they were "speculating" on.....now answer a question QW.....is there a possibility that being born gay might be possible?....

If that were true no one would need to resort to bad arguments to defend "gay rights".

Name one bad argument I've ever made for gay rights.

Then name one good argument against them.

well no one can prove there is or isnt a God either.....but that does not mean a "God" does not exists.....for a guy who claims he is open minded QW....you sure as hell aint proving it in this thread...just scoffing at even the possibility of this proves that....just because you dont want to believe it does not mean it aint possible... but hey...feel free to pretend what you believe is the only way it is if it makes you feel better.....me,ill keep an open mind.....because as most people know..... anything is possible

What the fuck?

Why does everyone think being open minded means that I have to accept the possibility that the Moon is made out of green cheese?

I am open to well founded arguments based on science and facts, not wild theories based on a belief that being gay is a disease that can be cured. Sexual preference is a choice, there is absolutely no scientific evidence to counter that contention, and plenty that actually backs it up. It is 100% proven that sexual preference is not genetic by the fact that monozygotic twins have made different choices about which gender to sleep with. This also seriously undermines the argument that it is caused by the mother smoking or other prenatal activities because monozygotic twins share the same placenta.

Seriously, I am not the one with the problem here, my opinions are based on science that has stood the test of time, not political expediency.

Are you sure we've been to the moon? The imbecile Democrat Representative said we landed on Mars.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back