Rick Perry At Fundraiser: 'My Wife Prodded Me To Enter Presidential Race"

USArmyRetired

Rookie
May 29, 2010
Well well well, how about this? Seems mister macho was forced to run for office because his wife told him so or 'Do Your Duty' as he said at a fundraiser in Beverly Hills yesterday. I take it he is going to blame his failure on his wife and that he never intended to run in the first place. If he was to become president hypothetically, you have to wonder how much influence would his wife have over his presidential decisions. Perry is looking for a way out now. He knows it is a lost cause.

Video: Rick Perry: My wife prodded me to enter presidential race - Telegraph

Last edited:
Hey, this would be a great time for Sarah Palin to jump in!!!!!

Sarah%20Palin%202012%20Website%20Logo.jpg

Well well well, how about this? Seems mister macho was forced to run for office because his wife told him so or 'Do Your Duty' as he said at a fundraiser in Beverly Hills yesterday. I take it he is going to blame his failure on his wife and that he never intended to run in the first place. If he was to become president hypothetically, you have to wonder how much influence would his wife have over his presidential decisions. Perry is looking for a way out now. He knows it is a lost cause.

Perry was pressured to enter this race by not only his wife--but republicans. Cirss Cristie is going to run--because of Perry's performance in the debates. These guys--(neither of them are prime-time) ready to meet the national stage.

So leave them alone--we have the candidates that really want this job--and are ready to assume a top leadership position.

Reminds me of how much influence Nancy had over Ronnie

I'd bet good money that most guys on this forum have been 'prodded' to do something from time to time.

Clue: Prodded does not mean forced.

The OP is a clueless, racist, idiot.

Are you against married women having a say in her husband's career.

Oh, I get it. The guy can tell his wife what to do, but she can't even bake him an apple pie for taking a big career step she feels will help employ people everywhere?

Eeeeewwwwww. Your post is on steroids, sir.

Forum List

Back