Richmond, Va Leftist Rioters Set Fire To House w/Children Inside Then Block Fire Department

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015

Game over...enough is enough. This shit isn't about Floyd anymore. This has to stop.

It’s time to set the military on these rioters. Agreed . Enough is enough and now it’s time to treat these people with a lot more force.

Too late to abort them but they will settle for burning them.

Wake the fuck up, its never been about the dead felon, the actual protests were entirely hijacked within the first two days, they stopped at dark and then the democratic party's thugs went to work! People wake the fuck up, antifa is the democratic party! Joe Biden is bailing them out of jail, as are Hollywood celebrities! Are you folks so paralyzed by PC, even at this late stage, that you still think this is about the guy a cop killed? Well its not, and it never has been, its about collapsing the United States, and they are gonna succeed at that too!

Don't you fucking see whats going on here, every democratic party mayor is intentionally forcing down law enforcement, that is INTENTIONAL, its all coordinated! For fucks sake in Minnesota the Attorney General has repeatedly made love to antifa in twitter tweets, just yesterday that AG's own son, who just happens to be a Minneapolis city councilman, publicly swore fealty to antifa! Both Ellison's are "black," yet all genuine black civil rights activists are uniformly denouncing antifa and the rioting, yet in Minnesota the top cop and his city councilman son, are making love to them, and I assure you so to is Minneapolis mayor Jacob Frey!

I don't believe it.

Mind you... for all I care, they can roll-in the tanks, and then roll-over the rioters and looters... but I don't believe that story.

Of course you don't believe it.....because it's not what you want to see. But Gateway Pundit isn't the only source with the same story....but this one also includes rioters burning a homeless combat vet with PTSD, mattress.

I don't believe it.

Mind you... for all I care, they can roll-in the tanks, and then roll-over the rioters and looters... but I don't believe that story.

Of course you don't believe it.....because it's not what you want to see. But Gateway Pundit isn't the only source with the same story....but this one also includes rioters burning a homeless combat vet with PTSD, mattress.

Oh and btw...….the firefighters did push thru and managed to save the kids.....just in case you were worried about them

I don't believe it.

Wake me up when CBS and NBC and ABC and CNN and FOX and BBC carry the story... until then... no sale... I don't believe it.

I don't believe it.

Wake me up when CBS and NBC and ABC and CNN and FOX and BBC carry the story... until then... no sale... I don't believe it.

If you haven't noticed, those 'news sources' fail to report anything that doesn't add to their narrative of making Trump look bad. This had nothing to do with him and everything to do with those Antifa rioters stupidity and evil...….another subject your sources refuse to report.

You better hope those protesters don't come to your house next and do the same......setting your home on fire with you & yours in it, then blocking the fire dept from saving you and laughing at your plight all the while.

Better be careful.........karma just might bite you in the butt, with it sticking out there like that

1591114000058.png

I don't believe it.

If you haven't noticed, those 'news sources' fail to report anything that doesn't add to their narrative of making Trump look bad. This had nothing to do with him and everything to do with those Antifa rioters stupidity and evil...….another subject your sources refuse to report.

You better hope those protesters don't come to your house next and do the same......setting your home on fire with you & yours in it, then blocking the fire dept from saving you and laughing at your plight all the while.

Better be careful.........karma just might bite you in the butt, with it sticking out there like that

View attachment 344455
All I was asking for was proof... saying that I didn't believe it... either you've got a link to a credible source, to validate your claim, or you don't. Which is it?

Game over...enough is enough. This shit isn't about Floyd anymore. This has to stop.

"blocked the fire department"

"fire department saves child"

pick one

I don't believe it.

View attachment 344455
All I was asking for was proof... saying that I didn't believe it... either you've got a link to a credible source, to validate your claim, or you don't. Which is it?

I gave you one in post #7.....LawEnforcementToday

The sources you've named are about as credible as National Enquire

I don't believe it.

View attachment 344455

I gave you one in post #7.....LawEnforcementToday

The sources you've named are about as credible as National Enquire
And I, on the other hand, was talking about major news channels and wire services... but that's OK... this exchange was getting boring...

It’s time to set the military on these rioters. Agreed . Enough is enough and now it’s time to treat these people with a lot more force.
Oh y'all ready now ?? It's been time ever since or before it met fever pitch, and over a case in which the justice system could have easily handled with no problem ???? Yes it definitely has gone far enough, and it's time to restore justice in this country. People might not like it, but tough crap. Innocent people are dying or have died, and keep in mind Floyd wasn't innocent He shouldn't have been killed by that idiot cop while his buddies stood there not knowing that the cop was attempting to kill the guy Floyd, but there ya have it folks, a dumb cop or evil cop doing bad things.

Now we have had this thing being highjacked by more evil people attempting to use it for their personal agenda's. Time to put an end to this lawlessness.

I don't believe it.

The Gateway Pukenet, it's very likely bullshit!!!
If it is, then that needs to be put a stop too also. Lawsuits and investigations ought to be flying all over the place against these lying aced fake news people if that's what they are...

I don't believe it.

The Gateway Pukenet, it's very likely bullshit!!!
If it is, then that needs to be put a stop too also. Lawsuits and investigations ought to be flying all over the place against these lying aced fake news people if that's what they are...

Ahh YUP!!!!!

Forum List

Back