Richard Sherman: Thug is the New Ni66a

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
Thoughts?

Everyone sees through the bullshit now a days. White people are quick to be scared by a black man and that intimidation is enough to label him a "thug" but what they want to say is the N-word.

thug
THəg/Submit
noun
a violent person, esp. a criminal.

Meanwhile, like Sherman pointed out. All he did was say things. In Hockey when you beat someones teeth out (while white) you get applauded all day. Look at Incognito. Not one time did anyone call him a thug. Even tho his behavior was Thuggish.

Then add in the fact that you want all these Alpha males on the field but you want them to act like politicians? Huh?

Whats your thoughts?

White seem to get offended at the mere suggestion that it is a acceptable way to call a Black person the N word. I still dont know how you get thug from his rant. I thought it was funny even though the Niners lost. I think whites that do that are just frightened at the vocal expressions of a Black alpha male. It kind of shows you how certain behavior to whites is frightening when to Blacks its not.

And here I thought football fan's were tough guys or something. Some player make perhaps the biggest play of his career in the biggest game he's ever been in and is jacked up to say the least. Now all the football pansies are up in arms?

I don't get it.

Thoughts?

Everyone sees through the bullshit now a days. White people are quick to be scared by a black man and that intimidation is enough to label him a "thug" but what they want to say is the N-word.

thug
THəg/Submit
noun

Meanwhile, like Sherman pointed out. All he did was say things. In Hockey when you beat someones teeth out (while white) you get applauded all day. Look at Incognito. Not one time did anyone call him a thug. Even tho his behavior was Thuggish.

Then add in the fact that you want all these Alpha males on the field but you want them to act like politicians? Huh?

Whats your thoughts?

In hockey they are called goons.

Thoughts?

thug
THəg/Submit
noun

Whats your thoughts?

Nobody really watches Hockey anyway, so who cares what they're doing. Incongnito used racial slurs all the time and was defended by his black teammates, but I do seem to remember a lot of people were upset over the bullying/hazing aspect of the controversy.

And here I thought football fan's were tough guys or something. Some player make perhaps the biggest play of his career in the biggest game he's ever been in and is jacked up to say the least. Now all the football pansies are up in arms?

I don't get it.

Exactly...but remember the only reason they were up in arms is because he was loud and boisterous while being black. Thats scary :cuckoo:

Thoughts?

thug
THəg/Submit
noun

Whats your thoughts?

My thought is that it is utter bullshit.

Just more race baiting.

Thoughts?

thug
THəg/Submit
noun

Whats your thoughts?

Just more race baiting.

By who the people who called him a thug or someone else?

White seem to get offended at the mere suggestion that it is a acceptable way to call a Black person the N word. I still dont know how you get thug from his rant. I thought it was funny even though the Niners lost. I think whites that do that are just frightened at the vocal expressions of a Black alpha male. It kind of shows you how certain behavior to whites is frightening when to Blacks its not.

Did a single white person indicate to you that he/she was frightened by Sherman's silly rant ? :lol: Amazing that this dopey thing is even being talked about.

Did a single white person indicate to you that he/she was frightened by Sherman's silly rant ? :lol: Amazing that this dopey thing is even being talked about.

Yes they did. Why do you ask?

Thoughts?

thug
THəg/Submit
noun

Whats your thoughts?

Just more race baiting.

By the people who make up these so called code words for ******.

Thug means what it means and that's all it means.

Just because one guy who happens to be white wasn't called a thug and another guy who happens to be black was does not mean that there is some secret lexicon out there.

Just more race baiting.

Just because one guy who happens to be white wasn't called a thug and another guy who happens to be black was does not mean that there is some secret lexicon out there.

So why call an NFL player a thug if the definition is clear?

The Word "Thug" Was Uttered 625 Times On TV On Monday. That's A Lot. Thats more than 1 person.

http://regressing.deadspin.com/the-word-thug-was-uttered-625-times-on-tv-yesterday-1506098319

Last edited:

So why call an NFL player a thug if the definition is clear?

Because they clearly mean something else as he alluded to or they are ignorant.

Forum List

Back