Zone1 Rich racist white girl abuses brown pizza delivery guy

Do you think that is something which happens really, and is a problem, or the story is created by the media and it doesnt happen really like that? I felt really sorry for the guy.

Who brings a professional camera crew to a delivery? In my personal experience 1 in 200 ish customers are terrible people like this. Yes. This is realistic but so rare that nobody should care.

Free pizza is delicious and the most likely to get if you are nasty, hateful, and disgusting. There is a rare part of the population that will be as vile as possible to gain some sort of advantage. I’m not sure what the point of this video is.

Free pizza is delicious and the most likely to get if you are nasty, hateful, and disgusting. There is a rare part of the population that will be as vile as possible to gain some sort of advantage. I’m not sure what the point of this video is.
Also a good way to insure that future pizzas have been tampered with in unspeakable ways.

Why are you wearing a Military uniform?
Thats known as stolen valor and is frowned upon in America.
I think Mortimer said (in another thread awhile back) that is a uniform form when he was in school as a teenager. If so, it is not an adult military uniform and wearing it isn't stolen valor.

Forum List

Back