Rich Profits for big pharma rdy at stroke of a pen

Manonthestreet

Diamond Member
May 20, 2014
Published on February 6, 2015 amid the “measles outbreak” media frenzy, the HHS is accepting “public comment” on its Draft National Adult Immunization Plan (NAIP) until March 9, 2015. Under the NAIP, all adult American citizens will be compelled to receive current and retroactive vaccination regimens that may amount to several dozen “shots” per individual during their “catch-up” phase. Under the federally-mandated immunization schedule children presently receive 49 vaccines before the age of six. US Government Moves on Nationwide Adult Vaccination Memory Hole

Published on February 6, 2015 amid the “measles outbreak” media frenzy, the HHS is accepting “public comment” on its Draft National Adult Immunization Plan (NAIP) until March 9, 2015. Under the NAIP, all adult American citizens will be compelled to receive current and retroactive vaccination regimens that may amount to several dozen “shots” per individual during their “catch-up” phase. Under the federally-mandated immunization schedule children presently receive 49 vaccines before the age of six. US Government Moves on Nationwide Adult Vaccination Memory Hole
I've had all my shots, thank you.

Which of course I never said...... Libs always try to stuff their talking points in other peoples mouth...... knee jerk much

Forum List

Back