Rich old white people...Why aren't the progressives going after them?

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da

I keep hearing about racism and how the blacks are held back by white people. Yet when you look at the Democrat party, it is ruled mostly by rich old white people. Why is that? Yes, they have a token black person, or Muslim bitch, but i just dont understand how these "Rich Old White People and their token black" get away with their bullshit. Any person of intelligence can see it, why cant the progs on this board? Are they really that stupid?

Democrat-leaders-1200x630.jpg

sub-buzz-1752-1549486698-1.jpg

Last edited:
Well, to be fair, you can bet that the Honorable Joseph R. Biden, Jr., will be the last elderly Caucasian to be a presidential candidate. From on it, all candidates will be younger people of color, especially females.

And the Honorable Nancy Pelosi will be the last elderly Caucasian Speaker of the House. The Speaker will -- as the saying goes -- reflect what America is starting to look like: young, non-Caucasian, female, progressive.

Well, to be fair, you can bet that the Honorable Joseph R. Biden, Jr., will be the last elderly Caucasian to be a presidential candidate. From on it, all candidates will be younger people of color, especially females.

And the Honorable Nancy Pelosi will be the last elderly Caucasian Speaker of the House. The Speaker will -- as the saying goes -- reflect what America is starting to look like: young, non-Caucasian, female, progressive.
But the left did have a chance to vote for the younger females of color, but the progs said it was too risky, because only a Rich Old White Guy had a chance to beat President Trump?

But the left did have a chance to vote for the younger females of color, but the progs said it was too risky, because only a Rich Old White Guy had a chance to beat President Trump?

It's just not the right time -- yet!

But it is a-coming!

I don't envy any white person in America (middle class) after 2050. I mean, if the place even exists in its current configuration.
I will be in or nearing my twilight years by then...Thank God.

And a 100% certainty that the nation will continue its decline. It will have to live off f other nations to keep any semblance of wealth and the perceived safety of anyone investing in it. The Empire will be cemented for good until it falls and China takes over.

And a 100% certainty that the nation will continue its decline. It will have to live off f other nations to keep any semblance of wealth and the perceived safety of anyone investing in it. The Empire will be cemented for good until it falls and China takes over.

I have noticed that many people sincerely feel that the United States of America will do just fine when Americans of European ancestry become a minority and local, state, and federal governments are run primarily by other ethnicities.

Some people (including me) respectfully disagree.

Our great-grandchildren will discover who was correct.

I don't envy any white person in America (middle class) after 2050. I mean, if the place even exists in its current configuration.

It will be an "interesting" period in American history not only for Euro Americans but also for each of the other ethnicities.

I know that many people today (including many Euro Americans) say that after 2050, things will be just dandy, thank you. They say that ALL ethnicities will live in a more just society, thank you.

Some people (including me) are not so optimistic.

It will be an "interesting" period in American history not only for Euro Americans but also for each of the other ethnicities.

I know that many people today (including many Euro Americans) say that after 2050, things will be just dandy, thank you. They say that ALL ethnicities will live in a more just society, thank you.

I tell those people to go look at Brazil and South Africa thank you.

I tell those people to go look at Brazil and South Africa thank you.

Actually, they only need study the violence, corruption, and maladministration of cities here in the States where ethnicities X and Y are running the government.

By the end of this century (and probably earlier), the United States -- IMHO -- will be like those cities writ large.

tell those people to go look at Brazil and South Africa thank you
South Africa is a little bit overstretched example. Brazil, yes, if one wants to look what the US will resemble in the future, then look at Brazil. As far as I can understand, some American cities are already there.

Rich Old Whites are the ones that are funding and promoting the "progressives". Oh, and the are very, very safe from any threat that the young progressives come after them as they are the ones doing the programming.

What is going on in the US is well stated by one of the most powerful man who ever lived in the US, David Rockefeller.

"We are grateful to the Washington Post, The New York Times, Time Magazine and other publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years."

"It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subject to the bright lights of publicity during those years." But the world is now more sophisticated and prepared to march toward a world government. . . . "

"The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national auto-determination practiced in past centuries."

Forum List

Back