Rhode Island set to pass immigration LAW mirroring Arizona!

dvinman

VIP Member
Dec 14, 2009
:clap2: Give Pete your thanks and support! [email protected]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-X1syr9t1Q&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Peter Palumbo - Rhode Island Democrat is Pushing for Illegal Immigration LAW like Arizona![/ame]

Last edited:
we have mexicans...but they are kinda unnoticable..they are however entering the trades...landscaping is all theirs now...no one could match their prices...they are entering the lower level of construction

my son told me....very strongly if i see two mexicans fighting to get the hell out of there...a knife is coming out...

i was having something loaded into my car....the white guy telling the mexican what to do..the mexican started to speak to me..the white guy told him quickly there was no reason for him to be talking to a white woman....

my co workers like to tease me...when they see me out...they will all point at me..and chant...'we know you, we know you' they all claim to be legals....

i see people trying to make a living....struggling to become citizens...some just dont care they take the money and run...if they turn themselves in ..they just get a free flight back to mexico....they have coming back in down pat...they simply fly in and overstay their visas....

we have mexicans...but they are kinda unnoticable..they are however entering the trades...landscaping is all theirs now...no one could match their prices...they are entering the lower level of construction

my son told me....very strongly if i see two mexicans fighting to get the hell out of there...a knife is coming out...

i was having something loaded into my car....the white guy telling the mexican what to do..the mexican started to speak to me..the white guy told him quickly there was no reason for him to be talking to a white woman....

my co workers like to tease me...when they see me out...they will all point at me..and chant...'we know you, we know you' they all claim to be legals....

i see people trying to make a living....struggling to become citizens...some just dont care they take the money and run...if they turn themselves in ..they just get a free flight back to mexico....they have coming back in down pat...they simply fly in and overstay their visas....

need a new roof??? guess who's gonna install it ???? they put one on mine last mon. and left the place in a mess. I called the contractor and told him to clean it up or no $$$ from my ins co. 2 whites came out and cleaned it up.

I reported it to my adjuster. he came out 2 weeks ago with 2 white contractors to inspect the roof. i heard em pounding away.

my neighbor had his replaced several years ago by texmex inc. within a month his new roof slide off into his front yard.

Forum List

Back