RFK Jr. Says Deadly COVID Vaccines Created in DoD Labs, COVID a Deliberate Bioweapon from China, US Intel Worked Treasonously with China

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
At Bill Gates' Event 201 Covid pandemic simulation in NY in October 2019, big topic was how do we respond to allegations that this was a man-made lab leak? First cases of COVID not reported until December!

Bill Gates lying his effing head off...

I literally explained this to folks at the outset of the pandemic, that it was NOT a leak, not natural, but a bio-attack, and China did not launch it, Bill Gates and Fauci did at behest of the tech oligarch cabal, which brings us to this,

Now they are of a mind that this was also a leak, but I am a far smarter cat than that, this was clearly an intentional release, the objective to see how well it was passed along, and the thousands who died merely subjects in Fauci's experiment.

You understand I hope, that we now know how Fauci rolls, how he likes to savagely kill helpless Beagle puppies with sandflies just to study their agony.

Do you know what else all of the above points finger of suspicion upon, thats right kiddies, HIV/AIDS!

At Bill Gates' Event 201 Covid pandemic simulation in NY in October 2019, big topic was how do we respond to allegations that this was a man-made lab leak? First cases of COVID not reported until December!

It was not a bio attack. RFK doesn't know jack sht. He is just as wrong as Trump was, when Donny was praising China for it's transparency and handling the Covid 19 epidemic turned pandemic, while sending the Chinese 18 Tons of our needed PPE.

I literally explained this to folks at the outset of the pandemic, that it was NOT a leak, not natural, but a bio-attack, and China did not launch it, Bill Gates and Fauci did at behest of the tech oligarch cabal, which brings us to this,

Now they are of a mind that this was also a leak, but I am a far smarter cat than that, this was clearly an intentional release, the objective to see how well it was passed along, and the thousands who died merely subjects in Fauci's experiment.

You understand I hope, that we now know how Fauci rolls, how he likes to savagely kill helpless Beagle puppies with sandflies just to study their agony.

Do you know what else all of the above points finger of suspicion upon, thats right kiddies, HIV/AIDS!
There is so much crazy here I am not sure where or if to start. But let me ask you this, why would Fauci and Gates want to do this? Does the tech oligarch cabal...never mind.

There is so much crazy here I am not sure where or if to start. But let me ask you this, why would Fauci and Gates want to do this? Does the tech oligarch cabal...never mind.
Its just to damn bad you don't know what the crazy is sweetie-pie, its typical of you fascist wankers, to be totally misinformed and otherwise in the dark as to current events!

Why would they want to do this, lets see if you can follow the little bouncing ball, China did not create their economy, the United States chamber of commerce and all of its turncoat American industrialists did, collectively they poured vast sums into that economy, they had almost all decamped from the US to China, most of the US industrial base was there.

You fucking do know this right, or are you gonna deny this in your face reality too? This is what Obama was referring to when he stated in response to Trump claiming he would bring them back, "those jobs are gone, those jobs ain't ever coming back again," remember that shit???

And what happened, well Trump resurrected the US economy from the ash heap Obama and silicon valley had thought they had left it to, and then he placed tariffs on China to boot! This is not conspiracy theory, its a fact, they had ample motivation to introduce genuine harm into the US and its economy, just as importantly they had the means to do so in Fauci and his crew working hand in hand with the CCP whipping up bioweapons at China's only level-4 biolab located in Wuhan.

Those billionaires were poised to take a collective bath. Trump and his team churned up the US economy to white hot, the highest labor participation levels ever observed, record black and minority unemployment levels and investment. We were thumping China's ass, but there was a fatal miscalculation in this, as it was more than China's ass we were thumping, it was all of the decamped US industry that had really created that Chinese economy, and they were all poised to take an epic financial hit for it, dreams of becoming trillionaires were swiftly evaporating.

,All of that fully decamped fear and loathing abruptly came to an end when first case of wuhan fever showed up, and Dr Fauci, whose ass every fascist democrat sucks, advised Trump to advise the states to shut it all down, and they for the most part did just that, and here the fuck we are......

Open your eyes and just look at the fortuitous timing of it all, the odds of that virus, any virus popping at exactly the point in time when China, decamped US industry, and fascist democrat/rino political party's most fucking needed it to, exactly at the very point in time they needed to shut down the USA's white hot economy, are literally hundreds of billions to one, if not worse than even that, couldn't happen, wouldn't happen naturally.... :wink:

You forget the microchips that Bill Gates implanted in all of us..

You forget the microchips that Bill Gates implanted in all of us..

Stay tuned.

Below source TRTWorld

chip2.png

chip1.png

microchipimplant_hdv.jpg

He's an illustrious scientist with ample credentials in man boobs.

Forum List

Back