Rewatched the matrix sequels

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
Yes the fight scenes are still ridiculous and seeing that party scene in Zion is still revolting and the death of T takes forever

However, I really love the creativity and the philosophical elements are enchanting
. Also the characters are cool

Getting ready for Matrix 4

Yes the fight scenes are still ridiculous and seeing that party scene in Zion is still revolting and the death of T takes forever

However, I really love the creativity and the philosophical elements are enchanting

The party scene was revolting?
Why?

Since so many movies copied them, they were ground breaking for their time.

It is easy to criticize them now, and see all their glaring faults.

. . . but? At the time they were released, they were truly revolutionary.

It is like going back and looking at the original cut of Star Wars. Good luck finding a copy of THAT.

:heehee:

Why?
I believe there is nudity, sex, and generally debauchery.

It's been years since I saw it though.

You wouldn't understand, you have no moral compass.

Why?

I've been to a few parties.

Apparently you haven't.

Why?

Apparently you haven't.
What we do in our personal lives is often not suitable, either for film, or for literature.

The first one was really good, but
I lost interest after that for some reason.
It sort of became so far-fetched that it was predictable
and boring... but probably not any worse than most sequels.

That's only because the original MATRIX movie was ground-breaking, one of the best sci fi action movies ever conceived. All the sequels were done purely out to cash in on the cow and milk the franchise for every dime sucker moviegoers were worth.

Last edited:
Toobtop there ^^^^^^ likes the movie because in his adolescent imagination he thinks he can do the CGI stuff he saw in the movie.

Matrix 4 looks like complete trash !!

The actual plot with zero spoilers

Neo is re created but his mind is erased. He is a game developer who plays games just like his past events lol.
He sees a therapist to figure out why he has past weak memories and meets trinity
Both were dead in part 3
This is a competed turd

Why?

Apparently you haven't.
What we do in our personal lives is often not suitable, either for film, or for literature.
Conservatives are a buncha prudes, you mean.

Why?

Apparently you haven't.
ah. . . so you believe that before the 20th century, nobody did that sort of thing? And everybody was conservative huh?

Why?

Apparently you haven't.
ah. . . so you believe that before the 20th century, nobody did that sort of thing? And everybody was conservative huh?
Uuhh... What?

Where did I say that?

Why?

Apparently you haven't.
Uuhh... What?

Where did I say that?
. . . well, apparently you have this belief that folks only started partying in the 20th century.

Yes, we do have some written accounts of parties and other festivals what document licentiousness, debauchery, and other things of the sort before the 20th century, but they do not show up in great works of culture. It has nothing to do with being liberal or conservative. . . it has to do with culture and propriety.
Folks with class, whether liberal or conservative, do not venerate the vulgar, crass, course, and lowbrow elements of our nature.

Only cultures in decline venerate such things.

If you think veneration of such things only has to do with being, "a prude," you either don't know history and are very ignorant, or you are cheering and hoping for the collapse of western civilization. :dunno:

Myself? (I'm leaning towards you are just ignorant. You demonstrate that trait daily here on the forums.) ;)

well, apparently you have this belief that folks only started partying in the 20th century.
Some days I wonder what kinda movie you conservative idiots are watching in your heads.

Most days I just don't give a shit.

Explain how you've reached that conclusion, or demonstrate where I said anything like that or shut the fuck up.

Any of the the three is acceptable.

well, apparently you have this belief that folks only started partying in the 20th century.
Some days I wonder what kinda movie you conservative idiots are watching in your heads.

Explain how you've reached that conclusion, or demonstrate where I said anything like that or shut the fuck up.

A) I'm a liberal, not a conservative.

B) Your leftist attempts to destroy the nation are noted.

C)

A) I'm a liberal, not a conservative.

B) Your leftist attempts to destroy the nation are noted.

C)

You didn't do any of the three.

Try again.

Forum List

Back