Reward for all illegals will fix all.

100.00 a head

The border state governors only have to sign a proclomation that bounty hunting invaders is a duty of the states citizens.

Every worthwhile American with a weapon will be out hunting them down.

BUT........................

It WOULD HELP if the governors STOPPED GIVING OUR MONEY TO THEM!!!
If word got out that invaders can't get SHIT from us anymore, the number of invaders would dwindle down to nothing.

100.00 a head

I’ll meet you halfway. I like comprise. If the killer is wrong and kills a citizen then the assets of the killer are seized and paid to the family of the victim. Oh and the citizen loses their life.

I don't know what the US would do if we suffered from a drought, bad times are coming if republicans don't do anything about climate change, or admit it.
Once again, you underscore your abysmal ignorance. Nobody denies climate change. You absolute twit.

What some people (and not just Republicans) deny is that climate change is “manmade.”

And if all of us were as fully retarded as you are, Peneloplop, and agrees to “do something” about climate change, we’d still have pretty much NO impact on it. For a variety of reasons. The primary two reasons:

We have almost nothing to do with climate change. It occurs absolutely without us.

And even if we did, the U.S. is but one world actor. And other nations (like China and India) would have to act with us. But they don’t. And they won’t.

The border state governors only have to sign a proclomation that bounty hunting invaders is a duty of the states citizens.

Every worthwhile American with a weapon will be out hunting them down.

BUT........................

It WOULD HELP if the governors STOPPED GIVING OUR MONEY TO THEM!!!
If word got out that invaders can't get SHIT from us anymore, the number of invaders would dwindle down to nothing.
Yes YES. I have long said that the border should be opened to hunting with a modest bounty. Americans would solve the border issue immediately.

Forum List

Back