Reverse Stupidity

By now most have probably heard of the unfortunate and idiotic accusations, abuse, and even assault of Chinese and Chinese Americans by some dopey douche bags that have taken place in the past several weeks in the US. Well, not to be outdone, the CCP, in a typical clumsy attempt at saving face in light of the fact that the virus originated there, has been encouraging their oppressed and uninformed populace to look with suspicion at the foreign population living and working there. This is resulting in increasing instances of discrimination there.

It just goes to show that people everywhere are fucking stupid, and governments are not to be trusted.
Thats nothing new

the ccp has engaged in anti foreigner indoctrination since 1949

nor are the chinese prople entirely without fault

in Australia numbers of chinese nationals were caught buying tons of medical supplies of the shelves and flying them to china
That's capitalism ! I'm sure The Owners of Aussieland made the bank on that !
Its anything but capitalism

there is a close relationship between the CCP and chinese companies anywhere in the world

so while the commies hid the true nature of the virus from the world chinese citizens overseas were collecting materials for the dictatorship

Although accurate news out of China is hard to come by, it will be interesting to see what happens over the next few weeks. If history is any guide, things could get dangerous for foreigners living in some parts of China.
China is already issuing visas and letting people in, including from the US.

By now most have probably heard of the unfortunate and idiotic accusations, abuse, and even assault of Chinese and Chinese Americans by some dopey douche bags that have taken place in the past several weeks in the US. Well, not to be outdone, the CCP, in a typical clumsy attempt at saving face in light of the fact that the virus originated there, has been encouraging their oppressed and uninformed populace to look with suspicion at the foreign population living and working there. This is resulting in increasing instances of discrimination there.

It just goes to show that people everywhere are fucking stupid, and governments are not to be trusted.
I dont think that black people attacking Chinese people demonstrates a pattern of racism in the US. Everyone else is behaving. Its just black culture that is problematic.
Why don't you take your idiotic racism to the Race Relations forum where it can stimulate the other damn fools? This thread is not about how scared you are of black people.
I dont see how telling the truth is racist. I have only seen attacks on Chinese people committed by blacks. Why are you trying to defend their bad behavior?
Are you lost? The Race Relations forum is thataway. Get goin'.
If you dont want people to discuss attacks on Chinese people here, then you should have posted this in the race relations forum.

Why do you keep defending violent racists?

He defends black racists because he adheres to the politically correct orthodoxy where black skin color is at the very top and so trumps all other.

Although accurate news out of China is hard to come by, it will be interesting to see what happens over the next few weeks. If history is any guide, things could get dangerous for foreigners living in some parts of China.
china is not south africa where whites are being murdered by the black majority in random acts

the danger for foreigners is the same as chinese in china - meaning the inhuman communist state

I dont think that black people attacking Chinese people demonstrates a pattern of racism in the US. Everyone else is behaving. Its just black culture that is problematic.
Why don't you take your idiotic racism to the Race Relations forum where it can stimulate the other damn fools? This thread is not about how scared you are of black people.
I dont see how telling the truth is racist. I have only seen attacks on Chinese people committed by blacks. Why are you trying to defend their bad behavior?
Are you lost? The Race Relations forum is thataway. Get goin'.
If you dont want people to discuss attacks on Chinese people here, then you should have posted this in the race relations forum.

Why do you keep defending violent racists?

He defends black racists ...
No, he doesn’t. He has no patience for any kind of racist.

china is not south africa where whites are being murdered by the black majority in random acts

the danger for foreigners is the same as chinese in china - meaning the inhuman communist state

You don’t understand.

No, he doesn’t. He has no patience for any kind of racist.

That's odd. I have never seen you confront any of the repulsive black racists in this forum.

......and no, rolling on your back and peeing on your belly as you grovel beneath them doesn't count.

While I think that causing anyone unnecessary harm is bad I do not feel that calling out China on its hiding of information on the virus is wrong.
But we could also look back at world war 2 and the way Japanese were rounded up and placed in interment camps. Their property sold off at pennies on the dollar or given away.
When people are scared by the media 24/7 it is not to be unexpected that some will lash out.
What happened during WWII wasn't "the people," it was the scumbag fdr who threw innocent Americans into his concentration camps. Regardless, that really has nothing to do with this topic.

What we're talking about here is Chinese Americans (any Asian Americans, really) being assaulted here, and the corrupt, obvious CCP encouraging similar attitudes there.
If “Chinese-Americans” feel discriminated against why don’t they move back to China?

While I think that causing anyone unnecessary harm is bad I do not feel that calling out China on its hiding of information on the virus is wrong.
But we could also look back at world war 2 and the way Japanese were rounded up and placed in interment camps. Their property sold off at pennies on the dollar or given away.
When people are scared by the media 24/7 it is not to be unexpected that some will lash out.
What happened during WWII wasn't "the people," it was the scumbag fdr who threw innocent Americans into his concentration camps. Regardless, that really has nothing to do with this topic.

What we're talking about here is Chinese Americans (any Asian Americans, really) being assaulted here, and the corrupt, obvious CCP encouraging similar attitudes there.
If “Chinese-Americans” feel discriminated against why don’t they move back to China?

Oh thanks! For a minute there I almost forgot how stupid you are.

Feel bad omfg

They. made the women abort their babies for decades.
they were allowed to have only 2 kids
gawd u ppl KNOW SHIT!

AND YOU ASSES FEEL BAD LMFAO!!
What does that have to do with Asian Americans being assaulted here because of irrational fear, or foreigners there being discriminated against?

Btw, for the most part people were only allowed to have one child under that disastrous law.
Got any link to all these “attacks” against Asians? How many have occurred? Who is perpetuating them?

Feel bad omfg

gawd u ppl KNOW SHIT!

What does that have to do with Asian Americans being assaulted here because of irrational fear, or foreigners there being discriminated against?

Btw, for the most part people were only allowed to have one child under that disastrous law.
Got any link to all these “attacks” against Asians? How many have occurred? Who is perpetuating them?

I’ve put at least 3 links on this thread already, dumbass.

Feel bad omfg

gawd u ppl KNOW SHIT!

You provided zero links in the OP, and none about actual statistics. But if you claim they provide the information, why can’t you answer the question?

Feel bad omfg

gawd u ppl KNOW SHIT!

You provided zero links in the OP, and none about actual statistics. But if you claim they provide the information, why can’t you answer the question?
Read the thread, dumbass.

So a whopping two people were discriminated against for being Asian. And passing some stupid House bill to “condemn” racism is going to stop any such attacks? It’s a fucking waste of time.

Maybe you think we should start a “hug a Chinese” movement? Oh that’s right, they did that in Italy. Look how that turned out.

So a whopping two people were discriminated against for being Asian. And passing some stupid House bill to “condemn” racism is going to stop any such attacks? It’s a fucking waste of time.

Maybe you think we should start a “hug a Chinese” movement? Oh that’s right, they did that in Italy. Look how that turned out.
Are you and your straw man happy together?

So you believe passing this bill is going to change the behavior of a few idiots?

So you believe passing this bill is going to change the behavior of a few idiots?

Will it change your behavior?

You don’t understand.
I understand perfectly

the communist dictatorship and one party rule controlling china is inhuman

not just different from us but actually evil

Unfortunately, I know a little about this. My oldest is living in Xian. If he wasn't married to a Chinese woman, and if he didn't speak (fairly) fluent Chinese, he'd be screwed. He gets challenged for IDs everywhere he goes. And many businesses have begun refusing service to foreigners. He's considering coming home, but then my daughter-in-law would risk facing the same kind of stupidity here.

Forum List

Back