Zone1 Reverence for Juneteenth

1) African-American people have been celebrating Juneteenth for many years. Joe Biden is the one who decided to make it a national holiday.
2) I, along with many other African-Americans, would have preferred to receive REPARATIONS. I wish he had asked us first which one we preferred.
Where??

Reparations?? Get them from African Chiefs who saw blacks as a cash crop, and DemoKKKrats who promoted segregation...and still do!!!!

Greg

So make up your own terms to convince yourself that blacks are superior to whites. Just remember that the next time you call somebody ELSE a racist.
Are you angry that Whites have weak recessive genes?
Doesn't it just chap your hide that Blacks are superior genetically? After all you've done to keep Black oppressed?
Sometimes you just can't win. :)

Are you angry that Whites have weak recessive genes?
Doesn't it just chap your hide that Blacks are superior genetically? After all you've done to keep Black oppressed?
Sometimes you just can't win. :)
I’ve done nothing to keep blacks oppressed.

And they are not superior genetically.That’s something a racist would say. Dominant genes are not “superior” and recessive genes are not “inferior.”

Hint: You’re not going to help your cause by demonstrating your racism against whites.

I’ve done nothing to keep blacks oppressed.

And they are not superior genetically.That’s something a racist would say. Dominant genes are not “superior” and recessive genes are not “inferior.”

Hint: You’re not going to help your cause by demonstrating your racism against whites.
And you don't help your cause by trying to take Affirmative Action away from African-Americans.
But, that doesn't stop you.

I wish I had a dollar for every time I've heard this dumb talking point.
I'd have enough money for gas for the rest of the summer.
You and your descendants will NEVER get reparations. You will just have to use the unfair educational opportunities you, and your children, and your grandchildren have been given to earn your own money rather than take it from whites.

I seriously doubt all the black lawyers and other professionals living in their McMansions and eating at Morton’s are wringing their hands over how oppressed they are, demanding whitey’s money.

And you don't help your cause by trying to take Affirmative Action away from African-Americans.
But, that doesn't stop you.
Taking “away” a biased, racist approach that gives blacks an unfair advantage over whites? You sure support racism when it works against whites.

Oh my. Sage of the Rednecks is here. How's it going?
Black Voices Echoing Plotters From the Prep Schools

Coming from a backward race, it's no surprise that you have things backwards. Since when are Rednecks associated with opposing the designs of the hereditary ruling class, or even believing that the Favorite Sons can be behind Civil Rights for the Uncivilized? Their Baptist religion tells them that God must love anyone He made rich by birth.

Forum List

Back